Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing (34475 Views)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by BoldBrainz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
To me o I don't see anything wrong here

You need to see the foolishness of these girls concerning what they wear to class

Wetin you go wear and agbero boys go dey embarrass you for market, at least don't expect anything less when it's a citadel of learning.

You don't see anything wrong with some random man slapping a female publicly over her choice of outfit?

Mehn!
Finally na only animals dey support Tinubu sha!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by talented321: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
hammerT:

YOU REASON LIKE A GORRILA.

YOU WANT TO BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR LUSTFUL EYE.

EVEN IF SHE WEAR HIJAB AND BURKA, YOU WILL STILL WATCH AS SHE PASS.

OWN YOUR PERVERSION AND STOP BLAMING WOMEN.
Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by free2ryhme: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by TheSuperX(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The slap is not my problem.

Is that actually a school premises or a low budget pig-sty?
That place looks like a poutry, very dirty place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by hammerT: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Such an Overzealous Buffoon! sad

If you check now, his Little Daughter @home wears Short skirts
And he has not done anything about it. 😏

THAT GIRL SKIRT REACH HER KNEES AND SHE STILL USE HER JUMPER TO COVER HER BUM.

IT IS LIKE OGA WANT TO KNACK STUDENTS AND IS WATCHING THEM, BUT CANNOT TALK TO THEM AND WANT TO USE POWER.

THEY BETTER REMOVE HIM FROM THAT GATE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wey my edo niggas them......slow mir.....over to you..treat this Bleep up fast fast!
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Kenmatt(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
But that Bae na my spec shaa.

Black chubby beauty.

How can I get her figures?
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by BoldBrainz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
hammerT:

YOU REASON LIKE A GORRILA.

YOU WANT TO BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR LUSTFUL EYE.

EVEN IF SHE WEAR HIJAB AND BURKA, YOU WILL STILL WATCH AS SHE PASS.

OWN YOUR PERVERSION AND STOP BLAMING WOMEN.

You're puffing everywhere like a gorilla on heat!

What did that young man say that's offensive enough to warrant this your display of buffoonery?

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by whippersnapper(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
You fit spend 600 million euros on players make you no get evidence to prove oh

"Westham"
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by jegaxe(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
There is nothing short here.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by hammerT: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're puffing everywhere like a gorilla on heat!

What did that young man say that's offensive enough to warrant this your display of buffoonery?

IS YOUR MOTHER AN OLOSHO?

INSULT UPON INJURY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Kobicove(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
To me o I don't see anything wrong here

You need to see the foolishness of these girls concerning what they wear to class

Wetin you go wear and agbero boys go dey embarrass you for market, at least don't expect anything less when it's a citadel of learning.

That is not an excuse for physical assault by a security personnel of the school!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by meedoLock(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol. He definitely overdid it. This kind of security man is the type that mingle a lot with students within the campus, with virtue of that, he might thought he reserve the right to correct them informally like her own blood. Only God can stare him free of this trouble, internet don't forget and livelihood is at stake.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by DestinyNigga: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
If you try this in my school (OAU) we students will parade you. You dare not assault our follow student. Dey no born u well

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by hammerT: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
meedoLock:
Lol. He definitely overdid it. This kind of security man is the type that mingle a lot with students within the campus, with virtue of that, he might thought he reserve the right to correct them informally like her own blood. Only God can stare him free of this trouble, internet don't forget and livelihood is at stake.
THE SLAP WAS VIOLATION OF THE GIRL RIGHT TO EXISTENCE.

HOW CAN A MAN AND STRANGER FOR THAT MATTER, SLAP YOU OVER YOUR OWN SKIRT.

COME ON, WHAT A SMELLING COUNTRY IS NIGERIA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Franzinni: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
Must Nigerian men show their animalistic tendencies every day undecided.

What gave this useless man the effrontery to slap the student undecided. Bunch of perverts!!

And If they leave a toddler under his care, watch how he would defile the toddler.

Foolish men!!
you are a clear product of the gender you aspire so much to hate. You can't be mature enough to know what life is and that is why you keep regurgitating the same noise like it matters at all ... If you were placed in a line up of women I bet you with the kind of energy you have, no man will even consider you beside wanting to whip you with thier third leg and that is best case scenario. I have identified 3 of you on this platform with the same character, I am begining to believe you are one and the same. Keep wasting your time.... If you are suffering with molestation or rape from your uncles, brothers, father's or any man in your life , be bold and take it to the appropriate authority... Nairaland is not yabaLeft .

4 Likes

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by oyeb15: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
A security man at US embassy slapped on of our celebrities and order him out of d embassy. My guy just dey ask people to beg d naughty security man.

Conduct yourself properly to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by hammerT: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
IS THAT NOT FUNNY, A MAN THAT IS PUTTING EYE AND MOUTH IN WOMEN SKIRT.

NOTHING, I NO GO HEAR.

I THOUGHT WE HAVE MINISTERY FOR WOMEN AFFAIRS, WHERE WOMEN HANDLE THEIR OWN THINGS.

EVEN AT HOME, IT IS DAUGHTERS AND MOTHER.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by malcom1X: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fake
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by pascal558(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rustication loading for this dummy....
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by magzey: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
RALPHOW:
The security man is totally wrong, the gown is not too short, even if it's short, it's not his right to slap her.

Authority should force him to apologise to the lady and pay compensation so that he will learn to mind his business next time.

Incase opportunity comes up, the security man and his likes must never be allowed to travel to UK in Summer, otherwise he will end his life in UK Prison.
eh ?Travel to which UK with his 30k Salary? ABEGGI You wan kill me with lafta grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by ppogba: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wailing and crying only on social media.

I cannot imagine if this were to be at CONVENANT, BABCOCK or any private Uni.

Team glorified secondary school crooners where are you?
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by int0x80(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
What's too short about that dress now? That's abuse of power.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by AfroKnight: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
She needs to be suspended. And he needs to be arrested for assault.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Toluwanise247(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
All this free pussy tings dey proud sha
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Anny69: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
The man's a pervert, there's nothing you can tell me. There's absolutely nothing wrong in her dressing. The man should be arrested for assaulting the lady. Man wey dey craze, he even looks like he took something. Let's even assume there's something wrong with her dressing, why would he slap her?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by erico2k2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSKl9wPlOaE

[/b]

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/08/20/outrage-as-uniben-security-slaps-student-over-alleged-indecent-dressing-metrowatch/

Madness, this is assult, the security officer has no right to slap her, anyway, he will lose his job as the school will come out and say they do not support such violence once they are facing a lawsuit.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by hammerT: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Anny69:
The man's a pervert, there's nothing you can tell me. There's absolutely nothing wrong in her dressing. The man should be arrested for assaulting the lady. Man wey dey craze, he even looks like he took something. Let's even assume there's something wrong with her dressing, why would he slap her?

DOES THAT MAN LOOK RESPONSIBLE?

SOMEBODY THAT CANNOT DISCIPLINE HIMSELF, WANT TO DISCIPLINE OTHERS.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by erico2k2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
AfroKnight:
She needs to be suspended. And he needs to be arrested for assault.
Suspended for what reason? All these perverts walking up and down can hold their shyte together blaming it on others.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by saysoo: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Yenyenyen. So you condone physical assault because it's a girl involved? Please go to a beach in Miami and slap girls wearing bikinis and see.
School enviroment not swimming enviroment.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Powersurge: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
talented321:
Oga security man' allow the oloshos to breath''

Head dey pain you. How is that dressing olosho dressing?

If una get konjo problem make una talk.

That security officer is a goner sha.

Physical altercation in UNIBEN is expulsion. Especially when she didn't slap him back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by talented321: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
And he come pain u as the olosho wey u be'' u feel guilty, right?
Powersurge:

Head dey pain you. How is that dressing olosho dressing?

If una get konjo problem make una talk.

That security officer is a goner sha.

Physical altercation in UNIBEN is expulsion. Especially when she didn't slap him back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Odekunle Accepted Into 7 Ivy League Colleges / Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools / Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.