Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing (34417 Views)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by 9jaRealist: 6:15am On Aug 21, 2023
yetty247:
Sabi na nudity we dey celebrate for Nigeria now
Nonexisting:
These oloshos should know the difference between place of learning and place of business.
Pauliaette:
Everything don spoiled in Nigeria naha, these is 21st century, we dey run am as we like. No be she be the problem naha, the signs of endtime.
The security man never see something
Chetas81:
Blame poverty that makes body becomes tool to stop hunger
>
What unfortunate accident of birth placed all of us in the same nation with these PRIMITIVE DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE MISOGYNISTS?! angry
>

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by aklid(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2023
I can remember in my school
A girl once slapped a military MP at the gates ๐Ÿ˜‚heโ€™s talking to her he tried to slap her but she slapped him back in return successfully ๐Ÿ˜‚they carried both of em guardroom the girl goes out after telling her art of the story and the soldier๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚very embarrassing they were questioning him as a guy why would he try to even slap a lady๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Kenmatt(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2023
9jaRealist:

>
What unfortunate accident of birth placed all of us in the same nation with these Neanderthals?!
The PRIMITIVE DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE MISOGYNY here should make sane folks ashamed to be Nigerian!
>

You carry Lapi they gather people comment just to quote them no means say you know wetin you dey talk.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by TrustNone: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2023
TheSuperX:
Ebenezer??
Yes boss. Long time man cool How your side na?
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by billyG(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2023
He has no reason to slap her,was she wearing hot pant?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by lascos912(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Must Nigerian men show their animalistic tendencies every day undecided.

What gave this useless man the effrontery to slap the student undecided. Bunch of perverts!!

And If they leave a toddler under his care, watch how he would defile the toddler.

Foolish men!!
yen yen yen yen yen
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by tollyboy5(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Assault is an offense.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by TheSuperX(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2023
TrustNone:
Yes boss.
Long time man cool
How your side na?
Longest time bro, I'm doing great, it has been long I saw some of your popular accounts, I thought you left Nairaland. ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by godofuck231: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2023
If she had been talking like a whoree thrash then the slap is proper of not then he should be sanctioned
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Juoflife1(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Aswear, I will slap back. He is mad

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by ASUGARUBA(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2023
UNIBEN IS JUST A NAME, A LOT OF INDESCENT DRESSING IN THAT CAMPUS. I BLAME THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by owunabastard: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2023
This guy, you have a very low reasoning. You have concluded that the security man just slap her for wearing short dress. Is it because the lady's voice is higher? We do not know what actually happened
hammerT:
THAT SECURITY MAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND JAILED.

1) HE IS NOT THE PERSON BUYING CLOTHS FOR HER. THE GIRL IS WEARING WHAT SHE HAVE TO SCHOOL. IT IS HARD FOR GIRLS TO PUT TOGETHER SOMETHING TO WEAR IN THIS TERRIBLE ECONOMY WITH NO JOBS. SO FOR HER TO ASSEMBLE SOMETHING TO WEAR TO CLASS AND BE ASSUALTED BY A DISGRACE OF A HUMAN AT THE GATE IS JUST TOO MUCH. I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

2) HE TO RAISE YOUR HAND ON A WOMAN THAT IS NOT YOUR WIFE, DAUGHTER, SISTER, MOTHER, FRIEND IS A GREAT VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHT AND ASSAULT/BATTERY CRIME. THAT SECURITY IS CAPABLE OF RAPE, IF HE CAN JUST OPEN EYE AND SLAP A GIRL LIKE THAT OVER HER SKIRT. WHAT ELSE IS REMAINING TO TEAR HER SKIRT AND FLOG HER BELT NAKED?

3) WHO IS HE, A MERE SECURITY MAN THAT COULD NOT DO BETTER IN LIFE AND HAVE NOT DONE BETTER IN LIFE TO POLICE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING LIFE. DID THEY EMPLOY HIM AT THAT GATE TO BE MEASURING THE GIRLS SKIRT AS THEY WALK PAST. ARE THOSE GIRLS THERE FOR HIM?

NO, WE MUST DO BETTER AND CAN DO BETTER IN THIS COUNTRY, THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH AND ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by JaneYave(f): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2023
9jaRealist:

Abegi, which โ€œwrongโ€?!

That a purported woman buys into the CRYDE MISOGYNY that even women old enough to be in university should not be allowed to determine the length of their clothing epitomizes the PRIMITIVE SEXIST AND MISOGYNISTIC CULTURE embedded in Nigeria!
>
It is the way it is. When you are in Nigeria, behave like Nigerians
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by olatunjithomas(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Yenyenyen. So you condone physical assault because it's a girl involved? Please go to a beach in Miami and slap girls wearing bikinis and see.

You said Miami beach, this incident happened inside a school. What's the correlation? For crying out loud, nobody will slap you for dressing indecently in the street. However, it's a different rule in some places across the country.

I hope the other ladies decend on the security personnel tho. Why would you slap someone? Even the VC has no right to physically assault any student.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by WhisperedNoise: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2023
SAMBARRY:
it is a beach.there are Venue appropriate clothes for every place so you don't have a point.

That's a beach so it's fine to wear bikini because it's a beach but it's offensive to contravene the school rules and still be playing victim however the security went overboard.there are better ways of dealing with lousy students in Like that
So slapping the girl is the right thing to do? The lady wore an elastic gown, and the pervy security man went to slap her. He can be sued for assault but anything goes because he is a security man and his job is to go around slapping girls.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Sermwell(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The slap is not my problem.

Is that actually a school premises or a low budget pig-sty?
Shut up Oga!! UNIBEN is one of the cleanest university in Nigeria!! I finished from there!!

Go and verify! cool
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by asanausana91: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2023
If na me I go slap her again and again.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by BoldBrainz(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2023
Sermwell:

Shut up Oga!! UNIBEN is one of the cleanest university in Nigeria!! I finished from there!!

Go and verify! cool

Argue with the photo.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by bablon20(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Uniben security and alcohol are 5&6, especially those manning the ekosodin back gate. The security fit don high.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2023
BrickDevo:

Bring 30k
Now 3ok, I don't understand ๐Ÿ˜„
Bro be serious
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by sasuke044: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2023
What are you saying guy? It involves a girl and you're saying girls, besides can't you see the height of that skirt?? Is that in any way short in comparison to her body ratio?? In schools, a security man is not supposed to slap a student, report the individual to student affairs, they'll determine the rest. In this case, she's free. Slap keh, haa.

[q1uote author=NzogbuNzogbu post=125236123]To me o I don't see anything wrong here

You need to see the foolishness of these girls concerning what they wear to class

Wetin you go wear and agbero boys go dey embarrass you for market, at least don't expect anything less when it's a citadel of learning.[/quote]
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by sasuke044: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2023
That's it oo, you'll see most of them frolicking on young girls that dresses like this and patronize them. Some people dey here dey defend slap. As a security personnel, call the DSA to come not slap. They're protocols in universities.

Jennyclay:
Must Nigerian men show their animalistic tendencies every day undecided.

What gave this useless man the effrontery to slap the student undecided. Bunch of perverts!!

And If they leave a toddler under his care, watch how he would defile the toddler.

Foolish men!!
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by SAMBARRY: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

So slapping the girl is the right thing to do? The lady wore an elastic gown, and the pervy security man went to slap her. He can be sued for assault but anything goes because he is a security man and his job is to go around slapping girls.
stop being emotional,read to understand, not read to react.i said that the security too didn't do well as there are other ways of handling lousy and vulgar students like that as slapping is not one of it.thank you
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by BrickDevo: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Now 3ok, I don't understand ๐Ÿ˜„
Bro be serious
How can i be serious when you price am 60k
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by darexolu16(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=BleedingPen post=125235733]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSKl9wPlOaE

[/b]

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/08/20/outrage-as-uniben-security-slaps-student-over-alleged-indecent-dressing-metrowatch/

[/quote

so na school premises be this...my school get hope for whr this one dey o
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by WhisperedNoise: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
SAMBARRY:
stop being emotional,read to understand, not read to react.i said that the security too didn't do well as there are other ways of handling lousy and vulgar students like that as slapping is not one of it.thank you

You're the one being emotional, chef. The first point of call is that the security man has zero right to assault a student. Zero. After that. We can talk about whether the student is dressed in decently or not.
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
BrickDevo:

How can i be serious when you price am 60k
Ok.. Jus tell me d last price
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Miyachi: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Think9ja:
Ashawo everywhere.

These bleeding creatures won't seize to amaze me with their love and display of immorality

cease not seize
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by BrickDevo: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Ok.. Jus tell me d last price
Dm on WhatsApp 07061O30782
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

You're the one being emotional, chef. The first point of call is that the security man has zero right to assault a student. Zero. After that. We can talk about whether the student is dressed in decently or not.
there's no need to face attention on only the security man's action in a bid to downplay the girl's lousy dressing.botyomline is BOTH OF THEM ARE WRONG
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by Chidi2022: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hungry goat... Longest time.
TheSuperX:
Longest time bro, I'm doing great, it has been long I saw some of your popular accounts, I thought you left Nairaland. ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing by TrustNone: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
TheSuperX:
Omo boss that time I still dey school na.
Life After graduation come choke.
Omo reality dawn on me and my brain come reformat till i come get sense and start paying bills myself grin grin grin
No be person advise me make I drop trolling cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Professional Courses In Nigeria - Guru9ja / WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR / Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Admission List 2015/2016 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.