Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More (63481 Views)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Georgejeez: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
It's not a matter of getting married or dating a lady who likes secs and always ask for more .

The question is , will she participate actively in the romp ?
Will she engage in proper pre-intimacy, make the man well charged and give same energy in return?

There's nothing more frustrating as a Man , having secs with a woman who craves secs but prefer to just lie on her back like a fallen timber and expect the man to give her 4 rounds every 3 days , each round lasting for 40 minutes while moaning like a cow under labour..

Rubbish, if you want constant and proper banging then learn to bring some Victoria Cakes vibes to the oza room .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Juju70(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Intresting......see all the mc daddys
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dikastan:
I want that kind of woman...I no dey get tired

The words of idle men who aren't bothered about dreams and potential... Nothing do you. Ride away!

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Ejyksneh(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Do you still have her contact? Even though she's sick, I'm sure she will still long for hot s*ex, connect me to her so I will go and continue from where you stopped, possibly impregnate her 15 year old daughter, thanks in advance
Ikennaford:
Lol, I once met a fine thick German woman, then she's 43 and I'm 24,,she's really a sex freak,, she's the first woman I met wen I enter jand,,, she told me what still today I remember I deh laugh, she said, ikenna I love sex so much and I'll like you to give it to me how many times I want it every day, I promise you food and basic amenities is not a problem,, but I swear to god, I really enjoyed her, she'll cream like.. Oh my gosh,, in the beginning of my stay in her house, we deh sex like 3 times a day during working days, but on weekends.. Na 10x,,we even had sex in a mall toilet , cars, beaches, in the garden, because she inherited the house from her grandma, so at the back of the house is a mini garden, we had sex there all the time,, she got a 15 year old daughter then and a 21 year old son from different men,, na sex pursue all of'em men hahaha,,, the children have caught us soo many times in the garden nackin, like uncountable times I swear, but we don't care I enjoyed the sex ahaa for 2 years before I left texas, she's lovely, compassionate, very emotional, she can spend on me eh,, , she works at immigrants whatever whatever office then, she's the only woman that gave me the best sex and enjoyment in this world, I can't meet someone like her again, but at the end of the day she's sick, the last time I spoke with her, she got colon cancer,, but is treatable shaa,

I remember something now, I just modified.. Her kind of sex is weird, she likes it to be painful at the same time pleasure, like spanking and biting her nipple hard ,, so because of that she loves doggy alot, I'll keep spanking her white ass till it turned blue,, another thing I remember she got herpes, but I don't know this kind of herpes, I never contracted it,, during her painful sore lips days, I deh rest well well because, she told me, if I have sex with her, I Wil get it too, so the pains may last for a week, then we will start from where we stopped, is funny though,,, I've seen things In this life trying to make money, I gat many experience @30now about life, I thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Georgejeez:
It's not a matter of getting married or dating a lady who likes secs and always ask for more .

The question is , will she participate actively in the romp ?
Will she engage in proper pre-intimacy, make the man well charged and give same energy in return?

There's nothing more frustrating as a Man , having secs with a woman who craves secs but prefer to just lie on her back like a fallen timber and expect the man to give her 4 rounds every 3 days , each round lasting for 40 minutes while moaning like a cow under labour..

Rubbish, if you want constant and proper banging then learn to bring some Victoria Cakes vibes to the oza room .

Can you even blame them??!

It's not their fault... I blame those jobless and spineless men who believe all they were created to do in life is labor like slaves to make women cum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Babastrong(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
I give her unending Surpply. unending demand=unending surpply.
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Angelfrost(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
tachia406:
She has no intention to cheat and you are a weakling never satisfying her. The moment you give her correct s*x with full orgasm, she go rest you. The problem most women crave for more s*x than is cos the husband might not be doing his job well. Imagine your wife cum you never cum then she ask you to come down.

As a man, you must be ready to give your wife time. Kudos to your wife. She no wan cheat. Others... your name na sorry. She go on Bluetooth share am.

Go get yourself watermelon, cucumber, dates, tigernuts plus a workout and make yourself a man.

You haven't heard of the term Sexual Addiction or Nymphomania...!

Drink and eat all the aphrodisiacs (at your own risk too), and exercise all you want, you still won't sexually satisfy an addict, no matter how exceptional your bed game is.

Just see the red flags, and flee for your sanity and life... No go dey do pass yourself.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by juman(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Common!

Dildoo is there to help you.
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Arabk25: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
koladata:
In my own opinion , its not like women ask for too much sex , it is the men that get tired of sleeping with the same women over and over again thus reducing their sexual desire towards their spouse. If a woman gets one satisfactory sex , it can last for days but once the man's sexual desire towards her is weak , she won't get that satisfactory sex and that's why she keeps asking for more.

Give that same man different woman every day, or rotate a few women for him for different days, he will do all of them without complaining. The solution is easy but Christianity doesn't allow it.
There's sense in what you just said

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Thomthom(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Were Una dey see all this women wey dey like sex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Kenmatt(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
UIUX:
Most likely blessing the marriage with STDs.

Stop typing trash online.

That you are a carrier of STI doesn't mean that any other one out there carries STI just like you do.
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Felaincarnated: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dey don't know else u go explain tire.
koladata:
In my own opinion , its not like women ask for too much sex , it is the men that get tired of sleeping with the same women over and over again thus reducing their sexual desire towards their spouse. If a woman gets one satisfactory sex , it can last for days but once the man's sexual desire towards her is weak , she won't get that satisfactory sex and that's why she keeps asking for more.

Give that same man different woman every day, or rotate a few women for him for different days, he will do all of them without complaining. The solution is easy but Christianity doesn't allow it.
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Machinegun91(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ikennaford:
Lol, I once met a fine thick German woman, then she's 43 and I'm 24,,she's really a sex freak,, she's the first woman I met wen I enter jand,,, she told me what still today I remember I deh laugh, she said, ikenna I love sex so much and I'll like you to give it to me how many times I want it every day, I promise you food and basic amenities is not a problem,, but I swear to god, I really enjoyed her, she'll cream like.. Oh my gosh,, in the beginning of my stay in her house, we deh sex like 3 times a day during working days, but on weekends.. Na 10x,,we even had sex in a mall toilet , cars, beaches, in the garden, because she inherited the house from her grandma, so at the back of the house is a mini garden, we had sex there all the time,, she got a 15 year old daughter then and a 21 year old son from different men,, na sex pursue all of'em men hahaha,,, the children have caught us soo many times in the garden nackin, like uncountable times I swear, but we don't care I enjoyed the sex ahaa for 2 years before I left texas, she's lovely, compassionate, very emotional, she can spend on me eh,, , she works at immigrants whatever whatever office then, she's the only woman that gave me the best sex and enjoyment in this world, I can't meet someone like her again, but at the end of the day she's sick, the last time I spoke with her, she got colon cancer,, but is treatable shaa,

I remember something now, I just modified.. Her kind of sex is weird, she likes it to be painful at the same time pleasure, like spanking and biting her nipple hard ,, so because of that she loves doggy alot, I'll keep spanking her white ass till it turned blue,, another thing I remember she got herpes, but I don't know this kind of herpes, I never contracted it,, during her painful sore lips days, I deh rest well well because, she told me, if I have sex with her, I Wil get it too, so the pains may last for a week, then we will start from where we stopped, is funny though,,, I've seen things In this life trying to make money, I gat many experience @30now about life, I thank God
You are pussy eating demon
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by OboOlora(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tell her to visit an endocrinologist, her cortisol level might be too high
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Dikastan: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Moniya4Real:

I like a woman that is a sex freak as well but bro, the sensitivity tends to diminish due to too much of sex , especially when you cum like 2 times a day. I am saying this from experience
I don't actually mean having sex every hour but when you marry a woman who doesn't match up with your libido you will understand what I mean

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by MrBroke(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Oh. my. God.

Fvck the living hell out of her. You should be happy the only problem is if you have a job or a business that requires your presence, if that ain't the case my nigga, fvck her happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Do you still have her contact? Even though she's sick, I'm sure she will still long for hot s*ex, connect me to her so I will go and continue from where you stopped, possibly impregnate her 15 year old daughter, thanks in advance

shocked
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Emeka71(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
JaneYave:
It is called blissfulness. Cling to that your wife, you will live long. Thank me later!
So right.
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by ChronicGp(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
The worst thing about wifing a promiscuous woman is that endless men hit it without matching your effort.

Other men hit it and quit it, but you give her everything?

You are over paying.

Would you pay 1000 dollars for something other people bought for a dollar?

Are you dumb?
She's your wife try to satisfy her

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
MC Allamano all the way from Esan land, Edo State.

Slawomir will know this face very well. grin
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by buJu234: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
tee59:
straight to early grave

too many ignorance graduates in Nigeria.; what scientific or native knowledge is backing your statement?

@ Op, you are blessed with a good wife, cos her type is hard to come by..
alot of ladies dont like sex,
they only do it so that their men will not look outside or for the money not for the pleasure..

what u need as a husband is to do ur homework, go and google on how on develop your sex skills,
so that whenever u re free, u wouldnt be a disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by karkinase(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ikennaford:

Which stupid experience about life you get .. you be mumu.
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by julimax(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Something when person dey Hussle for, him see am now him dey run grin grin grin

Zakie testifies about his alcohol problem in church. Lol. You need to see this

Subscribe and share
#https://youtube.com/shorts/qGDXoykKIzc?feature=share #funny

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by lomprico(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Please people that married a woman that keep asking for sex sex and they're never tired of it. Please how do you cope with the unending demand for sex.

Women become weak and want to rest when the reach orgasm, just like men. So if she is never satisfied that means she does not climax, so u have to start engaging in foreplays, MouthAction and using sextoys.
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by lomprico(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dikastan:
I want that kind of woman...I no dey get tired

You go old quick
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Georgejeez: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Can you even blame them??!

It's not their fault... I blame those jobless and spineless men who believe all they were created to do in life is labor like slaves to make women cum.

I co blame

So annoying seeing young men take all manner of drugs , injections, hard drugs , herbal nonsenses etc just to drill a bottomless pit .

In the words of I Go Die "if you don Come and she never Come , make she Go".
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by lomprico(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Moniya4Real:

I like a woman that is a sex freak as well but bro, the sensitivity tends to diminish due to too much of sex , especially when you cum like 2 times a day. I am saying this from experience

Na lie!
Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by Faposky95: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
That's why you're a man....you've got the tools and the brain
....your fingers and tongue are very good companions at times like this

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More by bashlek(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Gently take her as side chick nd not wife……E get a reason why. No go marry Addict at home. No be all the time d!ck go dey hard wen u have bills to foot. Frustration at work sometimes can weak ya erection. Don’t marry addict as a guy or lady.
Once u are tired of addicted side chick, u dumb her nd move on…..Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.