Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos (58716 Views)

NDLEA intercepts Abuja-bound Loads Of Nitrous Oxide ‘laughing Gas’ Consignments / Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School / Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by Sparrk007(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Name checker will soon full this thread
Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by AmazingELixir: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2023
clearcrystal:

Mandate indeed
Don't worry, your brother will be handed over to EFCC today.

What is your point exactly?
Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by Starz825(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2023
ElSudani:
Economic sabotage, some are working round the clock to fix the country while some are working hard to tear it down.
Fake money here, drugs dealing there, stealing components from bridges, railway and highways.
Ordinary Nigerians are far more destructive than their leaders.

i will always blame the leaders...the followers are the true reflection of the corrupt leaders

one major consequence of unemployment is HIGH CRIME RATE....

Government should fix that
Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by obrian888: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
leisuretym:
Obident will do anything to dethrone Emilokan .
What a nation !!
From Eye on judiciary to Fake dollars

In the next few years, you’ll be hearing, we developed Abuja like we developed Lagos

SHUUUUUUT UP Lagos is still underdeveloped, where and where is developed in that your smelling LAGOS? Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, VI, VGC and part of Ikeja, what happens to Okokomaiko, Ojuelegba, Makoko, Mushin, Yaba, Isolo etc, are htese not part of Lagos?
Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by leisuretym: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
obrian888:

SHUUUUUUT UP Lagos is still underdeveloped, where and where is developed in that your smelling LAGOS? Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, VI, VGC and part of Ikeja, what happens to Okokomaiko, Ojuelegba, Makoko, Mushin, Yaba, Isolo etc, are htese not part of Lagos?

Your English is so bad I couldn’t read that, try again using Igbo, anuofia!
Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by ElSudani: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Starz825:

i will always blame the leaders...the followers are the true reflection of the corrupt leaders

one major consequence of unemployment is HIGH CRIME RATE....

Government should fix that

The cost of faking $20 million is enough to set up a legitimate small business in my opinion.
Our people are oftentimes driven by greed rather than hunger.
I agree there's a high level of unemployment but it doesn't automatically turn you to a criminal.
Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by fineberry(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
But it's not those that print original that's printing fake . Or is that what you're insinuating??
Sleekfingers:

The same way the original is printed.
Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by ogaemma: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
OBIDIENTS on rampage.
If they are not producing fake Hennessy, they will be producing fake Beer and Action Bitters.
Today they are transporting fake dollars.
See people that want to rule Nigeria, they will just turn Nigeria to a fake country.
Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by JetApartment: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
lwisee:
Igbo amaka!
Ndewo

Re: NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH IGBO MAN? ARE THEY CAUSED OR WHAT FOR GENERATIONS?
THEY KILL THEIR KINDRED FOR LAND
THEY KILL FOR SOCALLed criminal IKPA IN FINLAND
THEY MAKE IGBOLAND UNHABITABLE FOR DWELLERS AND THOSE WANTING TO COME HOME TO INVEST ARE IN FEAR
THEY DUPE WITH FAKE SPARE PARTS
THEY DO MONEY RITUALS
NOW THEY FAKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

GOD WHAT S WRONG WITH IGBO MAN DOING THESE EVIL AND IN HEAVY DENIAL AMONG IGBO YOUTHS? when will all these ever stop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.