Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,341 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me (3041 Views)

33 Years Old Graduate Beg For Job / Housekeeper & Cleaner Needed / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Freelancerr(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
embarassed
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
GodWrites:

People like you deserve suffering. You have no tangible job, yet you rushed to get married. That zeal for marriage, if you had used it to look for a job, you would have been in a better place. My mates are getting married let me join them. As if life is a competition. I only pity the poor kid. Give up the child for adoption. That innocent baby doesn't deserve to suffer hardship due to your mistakes.

E no get better for you brother
May the almighty lord perish you for what you replied to the OP
You will die soon brother
Amen

2 Likes

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pmedia7787:
You need to praise yourself,for the fact that you still have it in mind to forge ahead
Life has it processes and you are just passing through,
I was far worse at 23,
I just finished my secondary school,

So, what next...plan your life,
Look to the.next goal you need to.achieve and do everything to get it,
Take your goals one after the other,
If your male..think along softskills and technical skill because somehow..you will need both
Infact .I would say you are in perfect standing,
Look inward at what you know is the best for you now and pursue it,
I started pursuing mine at 28...so I would say you are not late

There's nothing better about his situation. He is not 23 years old. Read what he wrote well. He means he has been a graduate for 23 years, he graduated since 2008. So how is that better?

GodWrites:

People like you deserve suffering. You have no tangible job, yet you rushed to get married. That zeal for marriage, if you had used it to look for a job, you would have been in a better place. My mates are getting married let me join them. As if life is a competition. I only pity the poor kid. Give up the child for adoption. That innocent baby doesn't deserve to suffer hardship due to your mistakes.

You be Mumu. So even if he hasn't had a good job, someone of his age shouldn't be married by now? Did you read what he wrote well at all? Hes not 23 years Old. What he means is, he graduated 23 years ago which is 2008. Now imagine how old he is now... Apparently, he even got married late cos he said his first child is just 2 years old now and the Wife is Pregnant with the second. Ode!🤡

5 Likes

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
AgentGoat:
Are you saying you graduated at the age of 14?

He graduated at 22.

He says he was born in 1986 and he graduated 23 years ago which is 2008

1986 to 2008 is 22 years nah...

2 Likes

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Greystone: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
thugluvfem:
I don't mean I was 23yrs when I got my job. I mean I graduated 23yrs ago since 2008. I'm close to 40yrs now and I'm a cleaner

Modify your post and the title stating your present age.
I read your entire write up and the impression I had was that you are a 23yr old man with a wife, a son and another baby on the way.
I pray you get the job you seek.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2023
thugluvfem:
I don't mean I was 23yrs when I got my job. I mean I graduated 23yrs ago since 2008. I'm close to 40yrs now and I'm a cleaner
You graduated in 2008, how is that 23 years ago?

1 Like

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Luckysbab: 1:19am On Aug 21, 2023
thugluvfem:
Good day nairalanders, I'm a very old member of this forum and I've been more of a reader than a topic creator.
I came home from work today and I felt very empty.
A university graduate of over 23 years with a 2 year restaurant store keeper experience. The restaurant I worked at folded up after tejusoho market at Yaba was opened. Since then I've been dropping my CV at different companies to get employed. But I didn't get any call from where I submitted my CV. I decided to start a teaching job which I did for close to 8 years. I worked as a teacher in a private school located around agbado area, ogun state. But I got tired because I wasn't appreciated and more so the salary wasn't taking care of my needs. So I was introduced to a hotel job as a housekeeper. I accepted the job and since then I've been a house keeper cleaning rooms. This I have been doing for over 5years now with a 35000naira monthly pay
I now look at myself with little grey hairs on my head. Thinking.... IS THIS WHAT I WAS MADE FOR? IS THIS WHY I SCHOOLED FOR 4YEARS.

Im just so bitter. Even the hotel where I work, the store keeper position where I have an experience is being manned by a secondary school cert holder.

God please when will I get there.
I'm writing this because I know there are good hearts in this forum. Please help me get a job. I have a 2 year old kid and my wife is pregnant. Please help me.

Get a TEFL certification and apply to teach in a foreign country, like UAE or the likes, particularly the Asian countries. Your 8 years teaching experirence should position you well, I think.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by YourLandMyLand: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Olawrites:
Men is really alone in this world.
If this is a woman you'd have gotten help from men. But men to men no you won't get.

My advice is look for a laptop learn any online skills, sell your service to businesses.

Or look for a product (car, phone, gadget, etc) and sell online, take pictures and post online, make your commission after each sell and also strike a deal with the owner on each sell. You can do this with your smartphone. At the end you'll make 100k above monthly at least.

Man has no helper in this country only women.

Take your destiny by force
I remember your name from a thread back in 2021. You scammed money121 with one of your alternate monikers of 20k or so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by jeyselassie(m): 2:58am On Aug 21, 2023
thugluvfem:
I can work as a logistics officer in a wholesale company with a lesser pay. This way, I can gain experience overtime and grow a carrier in department. Hopefully the next job after that can be better
This person is the smartest in the room. Guys understand one thing no matter what you are earning its a function of how you value yourself. Nothing is easy in life. You have to understand many people gad hungry nights to get to where they were. You just have to have a plan.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Kenmatt(m): 3:44am On Aug 21, 2023
I don't even know how most of you do gush most times.

OP, don't you know that your breakthrough can still come via that Housekeeping job you are doing?

But may I ask you, how did Amoda the Presido break through came if not through a housekeeping Job.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Mrfixiit: 5:02am On Aug 21, 2023
thugluvfem:
You graduated 23 years ago and you're close to 40 years now ? It's not adding up. So you mean you became a graduate at 15 or 16 years ?
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Mrfixiit: 5:05am On Aug 21, 2023
AgentGoat:
Are you saying you graduated at the age of 14?
The dude ain't telling the truth
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by honour7: 5:32am On Aug 21, 2023
thugluvfem:
I'm graduated from imo state university in 2008 with a B. SC in Psychology. And Im a member of Charterd Institute of personnel management. I just feel I've invested more in myself to be a cleaner or more so going back to teaching. The Highest a teacher gets in my area is 30,000naira which is even lower compared to the cleaning job I'm doing

From 2008 is 15 years ago oga. But work on yourself now, you cannot get good entry level jobs again except by God's grace. I advice you to learn business or a trade, open it and from the proceeds start a masters degree or you can learn other skills. I too am a graduate from 2009, I have not gotten any conventional job in my life. I self taught myself web design, graphics, copywriting, data science and a bunch of other skills, opened a small office and I have been getting clients. Now I have workers under me doing the job while I pursue my MSc. And PhD which I would be completing this year by God's grace, if God touches my supervisors heart.

But I am still single sha oh, that is the downside, if you choose to go through this route please gather money and open a biz for your wife first, else sakpa go hold you oh and you know women can sing when there is hunger.

2 Likes

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by honour7: 5:42am On Aug 21, 2023
GodWrites:

Have you heard of the saying 2 heads is better than one, if see a good woman that is willing to struggle with you marry oh, it does not stop the struggling, I made this mistake. The truth is the best time to get a loyal girl is when you are broke and struggling
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Daisy1111: 5:47am On Aug 21, 2023
You lot will always look for a way to paint women in a bad light about any situation,watin bring woman talk for this matter now.women sometimes suffer same fate
Olawrites:
Men is really alone in this world.
If this is a woman you'd have gotten help from men. But men to men no you won't get.

My advice is look for a laptop learn any online skills, sell your service to businesses.

Or look for a product (car, phone, gadget, etc) and sell online, take pictures and post online, make your commission after each sell and also strike a deal with the owner on each sell. You can do this with your smartphone. At the end you'll make 100k above monthly at least.

Man has no helper in this country only women.

Take your destiny by force
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by thugluvfem(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Dubetex96:

This write up is unnecessary man have to take risk wether it favours him fine if it goes south beautiful. In essence if you have job for him reach out men lift their fellow men not talking down on him. Shallom

I appreciate every comment. We all have our different opinion about things.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Ezmans:
This world no balance at all person like me that doesn't have waec is a millionaire while graduates a still looking for job

Why don't you reach out to the guy and help him secure a job.
In Abuja, Lagos, Ogun other big states, some PhD holders teach in secondary schools.
Success in life is not about going to school or not.
Na God dey bless person.

2 Likes

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by thugluvfem(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Why do you think of running your own business

Yes I have thought about it a few times. Actually I have been into fishery business when I was little and I can start with like 50pcs of fish but most times I think about the feeding. This fishes consume a lot of feed and meaning I have to chunk out specific amount of money from my salary which isn't enough. So what do u think I do in this case.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by thugluvfem(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Thortp:
It will be fine bro. I don't know why I feel so confident.

1. Update your CV.
2. Search for "Philips Consult" and other agencies to submit your cv to them.

I know people who got jobs via agencies.

And please, don't forget to pray to God and speak positive things to yourself always.

Thank alot. I will give this a full throttle attention. Please if I can get more of this advice, I'm sure something good will pop up before the end of this year. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by CalmElder(m): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2023
I will inform you anytime I see a good one.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by thugluvfem(m): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2023
maivd:
Go to youtube and type the following channels and follow the teachings...xbmarketing,smartmoneytactics and h-educate.....follow them religiously. Hope you have a laptop.

Thanks alot here. I will act on this immediately.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by thugluvfem(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Obainoman6:

but he's saying the truth na, imagine living in penury face me i face you drinking gari you no get conscience you even carried woman and join, now you have brought a child to come and join your suffer world this guy deserves to be hangged

I appreciate your comment. I will make sure the child doesn't suffer. This will always be a motivational complex sentence for me
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by UnfairLife7(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2023
wittywriter:

There's still chances he will become a billionaire before you do... wink

Nice one. ...

Lolz your moniker though...btw why not get involved in e-teaching.

Wittyness
e-teaching? How do i go about that?
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by immortalmortal: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

He graduated at 22.

23 years ago is 2000 na. 2008 is 15 years ago.
He is 37 now, minus 23 will mean he graduated at 14years
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2023
thugluvfem:
that's 15years not 23. You should have start a business longtime ago instead of salary slavery
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Blitzking: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
It is well

I'm a 2.1 graduate earning 20k as a class room teacher. I can't even afford decent meal daily. Lots of graduates out there indulge in cyber fraud and other illegal means of making money.

If we talk, Emilokan gangs wouldn't allow us breathe as if they're more Nigerian than others
If you are less than 35 yrs apply for graduate school in the US..its going to be tough cos 20k is small.GRE AND WES EVALUATED TRANSCRIPT..YOU COULD GET A FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP.
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by UnfairLife7(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Blitzking:
If you are less than 35 yrs apply for graduate school in the US..its going to be tough cos 20k is small.GRE AND WES EVALUATED TRANSCRIPT..YOU COULD GET A FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP.
you're right sir. Someone told me about this. I don't think i can afford all that for now.

Btw, yes I'm less than 30 yrs with strong 2.1
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
immortalmortal:

23 years ago is 2000 na. 2008 is 15 years ago.
He is 37 now, minus 23 will mean he graduated at 14years

Ohh now I get it now. I didn't bother to calculate before. I just read what he said that he graduated 23 years ago since 2008. Well I guess he made a mistake about the 23 years ago thing. Perhaps he wanted to say 15 years ago. Cos he also said he graduated in year 2008. Most likely he graduated at 22 years
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by GodWrites: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Battlefield2:

E no get better for you brother
May the almighty lord perish you for what you replied to the OP
You will die soon brother
Amen

What is dead can never die again tongue
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by TemmyWon(f): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
honour7:

I self taught myself web design, graphics, copywriting, data science and a bunch of other skills, opened a small office and I have been getting clients. Now I have workers under me doing the job while I pursue my MSc. And PhD which I would be completing this year by God's grace, if God touches my supervisors heart.

Boss please what can you teach me? May I drop my didgits or mentorship?
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by Blitzking: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you're right sir. Someone told me about this. I don't think i can afford all that for now.

Btw, yes I'm less than 30 yrs with strong 2.1

GRE
COST FOR ECOPY TRANSCRIPT FROM YOUR SCHOOL. 20 TO 25K
WES ICAP 270 DOLS
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT 60 TO 80K
NO NEED FOR IELTS OR TOEFL OR GMAT
Re: A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me by sageb: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:

He graduated at 22.

1986 to 2008 is 22years but...
From 2008 to 2023 is 15years, the OP's calculation is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Has Started Inviting / Job Offer For SSCE Or OND In Fast Food Restaurant In Alimosho / Vacancy: Front Desk Tellers- Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.