Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? (16526 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / FG Will Not Name, Shame Terrorism Financiers - AGF, Lateef Fagbemi / Malami Withdraws From Kebbi Governorship, To Remain As AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by Isokotolopia: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
The office of the AGF & Minister of Justice had long been a force to reckon with due to the powers confered upon the AGF by the constitution of Nigeria.

From Michael Oandoka to Malami Abubakar SAN, controversies of corruption abuse of office and the likes have not been in short supply against the the office of the AGF and Minister of Justice.

At some point the senate were hell bent and separating AGF’s office from Minister of Justice.

From the list of minsters confirmed by Senate, during senate screening Lateef Fagbemi SAN had canvassed for more powers for his office by pushing for the merging of ICPC and EFCC and placing both under his supervision.

Many analysts believe he is obsessed with the powers that those two agencies wield and can’t wait to be sworn in to yank off the independence of pf those agencies of government.

Personally I think Nigeria needs powerful institutions not powerful individuals or personalities.

See what Buba Marwa is doing with a once comatose NDLEA, thats the effect of having the right persons incharge of affairs.

What is your take on Lateef Fagbemi as SAN, will the fight against corruption be strengthened or weakened?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by greatiyk4u(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Far better self

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by Alchemy528: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
undecided
Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by Parachoko: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by haffaze777(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
I don't know but I know fagbemi,wole olanipekun and falana are the real SANS we have in southern part of Nigeria.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by kokoA(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
haffaze777:
I don't know but I know fagbemi,wole olanipekun and falana are the real SANS we have in southern part of Nigeria.
Fagbemi is a northerner Sir.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by haffaze777(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
kokoA:
Fagbemi is a northerner Sir.

By region yes but by tribe I think you wrong sir,notice that I'm polite and I know you will be polite too but I don't want any nuisance to quote me and started crying how I'm the reason they failed to cede in 1809 when my great grandfather wasn't born.thanksgrin

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by kokoA(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
haffaze777:

By region yes but by tribe I think you wrong sir,notice that I'm polite and I know you will be polite too but I don't want any nuisance to quote me and started crying how I'm the reason they failed to cede in 1809 when my great grandfather wasn't born.thanksgrin
Nigeria is not divided by tribe, so by our regional division which is still unconditional though, Fagbemi is technically from Northern Nigeria.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by haffaze777(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
kokoA:
Nigeria is not divided by tribe, so by our regional division which is still unconditional though, Fagbemi is technically from Northern Nigeria.

Well you right sir.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
14 U.S. Cities Sign WEF Treaty To Ban Meat, Diary, Private Cars by year 2030:

The WEF-infiltrated U.S. cities have formed a coalition called the “C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group” (C40)....
https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/14-u-s-cities-sign-wef-treaty-to-ban-meat-diary-private-cars-by-2030/

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
ABSOLUTELY. Would you rather prefer Keyamo?

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
He will do worse. He is a product of the mandate criminal aka Guinean drug lord.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by Akfrenzy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin birds of same feathers 😆

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by id4sho(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba gazelle gragra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by abobote: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
What is my concern

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by libertyfather(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Once ur elected or chosen to hold a post in Nigerian government, it only takes the grace of God to do good nothing good about those idiots

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by achorladey: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Personally I think Nigeria needs powerful institutions not powerful individuals or personalities.

See what Buba Marwa is doing with a [b]once comatose NDLEA, thats the effect of having the right persons incharge of affairs[/b].

Looks contradictory. Do you need right persons or powerful institutions?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by mkoabiola: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
He can't be worst as malami

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by Standardcosting(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
K
Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by mrvitalis(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Every AG would always defend the president

If the president is bad like Buhari u must make a fool of yourself to defend rubbish

It's normal

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by iCauseTrouble: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nothing good can come out of Tinubu and APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by BoldBrainz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Even the moronic Festus Keyamo will do better as AGF than Abubakar Malami.

Malami was just an unfortunate SAN who happened on that seat by virtue of the daura bastard's nepotistic tendencies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
A DOG WILL BE 10 TIMES BETTER THAN MALLAMI. MALLAMI IS AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by BoldBrainz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
achorladey:

Looks contradictory. Do you need right persons or powerful institutions?

Powerful institutions can always be harnessed to get rid of wrong persons.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by condralbedez: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Birds of the same feathers....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by Coronavirus1: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yes malmi is a criminal but obi is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by MAKAPOLY: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by porthouse7(f): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Agba lawyer, not that charge and bail) quota system malami

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by MorolayoVictor(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? by Reference(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Every AGF serving in any government under this structure will end in ignomy. That is as sure as the sun rising everyday.

And if the 'Chief Lawyer to the Government' in more advanced and tested democracies often struggle with the other legs of government and the Constitution, one just imagines how an AGF can keep his conscience and act with fidelity in the present structure of a Nigeria that by and large does not lend itself to the rule of law.

It is an appointment no moral man will take. Shame certainly awaits in the end and worse if any resistance is put up 'to the fingers that feed...'

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Oke Appointed As DG of National Intelligence Agency / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War / Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2016 And Their Net Worth As Revealed By The FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.