Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? (1392 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by headworld: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
Good-day guys, i need your help here. A friend of mine has about N5million to invest in any viable business in Nigeria, but he's bent on doing something within the Oil and Gas Sector (up, mid or downstream). PLEASE help with suggestions. THANKS
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by Plutarch: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2011
Lmao@ upstream sector. I hv little info on investing in o&g however, #5m is quite small to invest in d sector. He can try d supply of diesel with 33000-litre tankers. U can start with around that amt.
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by MobileApp: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
I am selling a lucrative online business please check the site out and call me if you are interested. i am base in the United State but i have an Agent u will deal with in Nigeria that will work you trough the back office and payment terms. please check out the site and call me at 443-248-9612 if you are willing to buy

www.ivropay.com
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by mrgreenn: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2011
GOOD
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by shawonlese: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
Plutarch:

Lmao@ upstream sector. I hv little info on investing in o&g however, #5m is quite small to invest in d sector. He can try d supply of diesel with 33000-litre tankers. U can start with around that amt.
With constant supply of light nowadays, the friend will be left watching over a full diesel tanker in his garage.
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by TokyoBulls(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
There are several businesses you can do with N5,000,000 in Nigeria. However, the biggest issues we have is that we can the N5M to become N6M in hours. You can invest in distribution of daily needs (household consumables, fast moving consumer goods) with a profit of about 5%. You can turn the capital over two or three times in a month.

If he's hell bent on the oil and gas, I will advise him to invest in one of the local companies while he understands the industry. I am aware of small companies who pay 5% monthly on your investment in the oil and gas sector, but I've not invested with any of them before.
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by fm7070: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2011
Do you want a business whereby you will be involved or u just want an investment that will be yielding profit automatically.
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by me1759u(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2011
I can give you hands on lectures on how to produce about $500 daily online with only a fraction of the money
send a mail to ihunchigo@gmail.com lets get to work.
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by osoise(m): 2:57am On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Please What Business Can N5million Be Invested In? by morprofits: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2011
Invest and earn huge returns, check my signature link!

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On 1st Grade Fairly Used Shoes And Hand Bags Biz / I Need A Partner In Tissue Paper Production / Wholesale!!! Place Ur Order For Ladies & Mens Shoes, Bags, Purses, Ladies Belts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.