Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

12 Lessons From The Movie �� Jagun Jagun - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12 Lessons From The Movie �� Jagun Jagun (508 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun / Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Lessons From The Movie �� Jagun Jagun by joeterhile(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
1) All things come to an end, no matter how great or strong they grow, even powers. Stay Humble! (The Death of Ogundiji, the great warrior)

2) Intention is a powerful creative force, if held with a strong enough purposeful desire and emotional intensity. (The revenge of Gbotija for his village and his burning desire to be a great warrior)

3) There is always a hierarchy, and in most cases, the rich using the poor for their whims and caprices. The join the upper echelon, you must prove yourself. (The kings and royalties hiding behind Ogundiji's protection to use his warriors to their advantage)

4) Women are attracted to inner strength, dominance, boldness, purpose, influence, status, and power, if you want to attract a powerful spouse, build yourself to power. (The love of Gbotija & Kitan)

5) Hardly is there a man who rose to power, without the direct or indirect influence of a woman. In most cases, wife, mother or friend. (The secret behind Ogundiji's power).

6) Great power comes from great sacrifices. (Men giving up their lives to become Ogundiji's warriors, the sacrifice of a womb for Ogundiji's powers, the sacrifice of Kitan, (Ogundiji's adopted daughter for a powerful demon assassin, Ajemo)

7) Great leaders because of their competence, are mosttimes loved by their followers and hated by their superiors, even before they are elected to lead. (Gbotija's rise to power).

cool Know Thyself.... Who are you? (Gbotija, says "I am the son of a wood carver, I have made an oath with all trees. Gbogunmi, says, "I am death, the warrior that kills with vengeance, you should hear Ogundiji's creed).

Have a personal creed or incantation to always remind yourself of who you are and how powerful you are.

9) Speak up! Speak Out! Always speak into existence, speak into situations with conviction, boldness, and authority. (All powerful men of the movie, always spoke out). I am a successful real estate professional. (Wink*)

10) Don't be too trusting to anything. Life, people, and circumstances change, and mosttimes reveal deeper/hidden natures of people. (The betrayal of Ogundiji to his wife)

11) Your background and negative circumstances could become your advantage, if harnessed rightly. (Gbotija's background as a son of a wood carver, and the circumstance of his family being murdered at his early age).

12) All evil & wickedness shall be avenged, either by life, people or death, no one can escape their rewards. (Not even Ogundiji, the great warrior)

WHAT LESSONS DID I MISS? PLEASE SHARE.

For more movie, book and real estate reviews, you can follow me on social media @Joe Terhile on all platforms.
+2348065338144[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My View On Super Heroes / What Is Your Favourite Anime When You Are A Kid? / Need For Movies Rating Board In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.