Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted (21516 Views)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Juicewrld27: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
bejick:

I will help you by sending you to Niger Republic. You will be save there
seriously sir I need help. I don't mind paying back after like a month. I am not lazy or anything but the timing is too close for me
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
free2ryhme:

wetin una dey gain from watching this nonsense
what are u doing here??
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Nefort: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
free2ryhme:

Movies are different from this nonsense
How is it different when they are both the same watching humans on TV talking?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by free2ryhme: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nefort:

How is it different when they are both the same watching humans on TV talking?

movies have a story line, plots, suspense etc, what does BBN have
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Nefort: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
free2ryhme:

BBN also has the same things. You still haven't told me what the difference is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Nefort: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
free2ryhme:

Just because you hate pounded yam doesn't mean you criticize those that eat it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Jasonjay101(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Dumb show,
Dumb viewers,
Dumb organizers,
Dumb participants.
Dumb moderators for pushing it to front page. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Some of you don't actually know much, this show is a business for so many and it has made a lot of money for a lot of people and has created a lot of opportunities to a lot of people , from the organizers to the participants to everyone that work in bringing the show to life and to the sponsors. And these are opportunities your government cannot create for it citizens. You're there criticizing with your miserable life. People like you are not even financially better than those set of people you listed up there and it's not like you're morally better them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by free2ryhme: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nefort:

Just because you hate pounded yam doesn't mean you criticize those that eat it.

You have failed to share the story line in BBN
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by 9jaBloke: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

When mad person dey dance for market square, you no dey see crowd dey gather am dey watch?

Win Win for the organizers and for nairaland. Irrespective of the crowd's motive.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Superpower(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Dumb show,
Dumb viewers,
Dumb organizers,
Dumb participants.
Dumb moderators for pushing it to front page. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Dumb you for commenting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by free2ryhme: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nefort:

I told you what movies have and BBN dont, what difference are you still looking for,.

You havenot shared anything contrary
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by bejick(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Juicewrld27:
seriously sir I need help. I don't mind paying back after like a month. I am not lazy or anything but the timing is too close for me
ok meet me at 12 midnight at bar beach
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Juicewrld27: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
bejick:

ok meet me at 12 midnight at bar beach
it is well๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by BoldBrainz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
9jaBloke:

Win Win for the organizers and for nairaland. Irrespective of the crowd's motive.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by bejick(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Juicewrld27:
it is well๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Sorry oo, I have no help now even me need help from God. Trust in God he will provide all your need.
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by adecz: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=125243732]He should go Abegi
I still haven't forgiven him for sleeping with Erica on tv and turn around to mess her up.
Dickhead oshi[/quote

Amaka gehls can do anything for
money,๐Ÿ’ฐ ehgoh โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by tuzle(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Dumb show,
Dumb viewers,
Dumb organizers,
Dumb participants.
u didn't add dumb commenters who could have all avoided the dumb topic but still stressed themselves to comment on how dumb everything about the show is. How dumb

1 Like

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by jamesversion: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Dumb show,
Dumb viewers,
Dumb organizers,
Dumb participants.

You lack proper training. People used their money, not yours to buy DSTV/GoTV, buy TV set, subscribe and watch a show they find interesting. They even use their time and your call them Dumb? Na wao. Your parents really failed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Emmaneze: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
DrakeCrush:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me now to get sample of my lesson and learn more ..
Another thief spotted
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by danielistics(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Boring housemate, always buying his way in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Bennysam: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Dumb show,
Dumb viewers,
Dumb organizers,
Dumb participants.
Dumb idiot , jealousy kill you there
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
He should go Abegi
I still haven't forgiven him for sleeping with Erica on tv and turn around to mess her up.
Dickhead oshi

Have you forgiven Erica for allowing herself to be bleeped on tv?
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Pauliaette(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
This show still dey active? I don't even have time to see it.
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Chetas81(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Is it your pussy?
must everyone reason like dumped, sometimes people and their comments are not different from each other
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Memphitz357: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Dumb show,
Dumb viewers,
Dumb organizers,
Dumb participants.
You iz a bona-fide G and a certified stud!!!๐Ÿ™Œ
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by OgwuEgo: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
I dont understand you
Chetas81:
must everyone reason like dumped, sometimes people and their comments are not different from each other
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Memphitz357: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bennysam:

Dumb idiot , jealousy kill you there
You're the dumbest idiot for watching the show!!
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by MrJames007: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
free2ryhme:

wetin una dey gain from watching this nonsense
I really don't know.
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Cazzim(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
He should go Abegi
Dickhead oshi

But Erica wanted the dick she be olosho
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by Cazzim(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2023
mbahdi:
They are all useless

Serious all useless for the nation
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2023
Go enjoy ur papa moni mumu
Re: Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted by aktolly54(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Rich kid has left, I never hear of him give someone money online before than he just post pics in nice country for vacation or enjoying. Someone claiming he can give cee c 100m but don't have foundation where he help people or empowerment program of his own.

He don't know Nigerian decide not housemates or biggie.

He should give himself the 100m he promised cee c

We all know he can't give cee c any money, he just say that to feel himself and he should give 10m to poor people first and let the world see it then we can assume he can give 100m to someone.

If people like don jazzy dey this show, with his level of generosity and kindness online, we all know he's winning the money apart from being music producer, too generous for people liking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Story - "One Bad Apple" / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / Photos From The Premiere Of The Wedding Party At TIFF 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.