Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj (30464 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by BrickDevo: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
43Ronin:
these youths are incredibly stupid damn. you(pauper) used your money to vote for rich people like kidwaya, seyi...smh
nobody voted bro, it's just the plot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by SAMBARRY: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seyi has totally turned me off with his misogynistic comment about how he will raise his son to run train on other people's daughter.so disgusting undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
43Ronin:
these youths are incredibly stupid damn. you(pauper) used your money to vote for rich people like kidwaya, seyi...smh
Bro everyone isn't as broke as you are.

With this Irritating thoughts of yours, I doubt you can even give. People like you are so selfish.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by NaijaCover(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
omoadeleye:
So niajacover decided to carry this news because it's a bad news

Is Here, Brother
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
As long as dat Kogi Girl Ilebaye is in the House, no Probs.😒

Her Petite Yanch and Breasts, is my Spec in Women. 😊🙂

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
That fine guy

Why na...see who beat am...I no even sabi dem

Are you Gay, Sir (no ofeense)? 😏😒
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by 43Ronin: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bunkbars:
Bro everyone isn't as broke as you are.

With this Irritating thoughts of yours, I doubt you can even give. People like you are so selfish.
Epain am o, but truth is as bitter as hot stout. Your broke ass is voting for people already made. can you even have as much money as kid waya, seyi awolowo, tatcha, mercy, white-money? keep fooling urself forming rich
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by Goodman247: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rubbish show
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by bluefilm: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
I was really shocked by kiddwaya's eviction.

I was expecting someone like Soma or even Ilebaye to be kicked out.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by Fisayorae: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lakeview123:
I hate this show
You hate the show? and you’re following the show
You must be very stupid!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Are you Gay, Sir (no ofeense)? 😏😒
Gay ke! No I'm not
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
who vote for seyi?

kid should have entered Into a ship or triangle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by NaijaCover(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

As long as dat Kogi Girl Ilebaye is in the House, no Probs.😒

Her Petite Yanch and Breasts, is my Spec in Women. 😊🙂

You too love WOMEN

Just Dey look you ooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by Ask4diva(f): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2023
and kidwaya was actually content, I wanted to see his chemistry with Doyin and Mercy.... bad player like him
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by Mjshexy(f): 3:44am On Aug 21, 2023
Anyone from that evil group of gangsters comprising of Pere, Seyi, Ike, Kid & Venita is fine for me. They will all keep leaving one after the other

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by olatuns2017: 4:25am On Aug 21, 2023
post=125245625:
Update From . COM

Following the eviction of Kiddwaya, details of the polls received by the three least-voted housemates have emerged, Reports.

recalls that Kiddwaya was evicted from the All Stars edition of the reality show on Sunday after the eviction jury, comprising Vee, Saskay, and Elozonam, voted in favour of Tolanibaj.

Here Is How Nigerians Voted As Obtained By Below:

Seyi - 2.66%

Tolanibaj - 2.03%

Kiddwaya -1.95%

Source: BLOG
BBN All Stars Jury System is teaching us the importance of building a social capital.

Big Brother Naija is on, again. It’s the 8th season and it began like it always does Season in and season out: with folks trying to out-talk themselves over the wisdom in entertaining oneself by watching a bunch of adults who are forced to live together in pursuit of fame and riches. Those who are avid followers of the Reality TV Show have argued that the Show does add value to them.

This 8th Season of BBN premiered on July 23 with 20 housemates comprised of favorites from various seasons. Yesterday’s eviction of Uriel is the second edition of the season is the second time a housemate who got the least votes was saved by the jury system which complements voter’s choice - this, I believe, is Big Brother’s way of giving housemates more power to decide who remains in the House with them for another week and who leaves.

Seyi Awolowo is that housemate who has been a beneficiary of the Jury’s decision on two consecutive occasions.

I don’t watch BBN. At least not this season. But I see enough updates to keep up with the show without missing much. One topic that’s dominated BBN conversations in the last couple of hours is Seyi Awolowo’s remain in the BBN which was quickly reduced to tribalism, quite unsurprisingly. Amidst the debate, I saw a few posts with screenshot of a conversation between Mike and Seyi giving insight to Mike’s reason for choosing to save the latter when he was up for eviction. Seyi had made goodwill deposit with Mike and Mike did not waste time in making the transfer IFO of Seyi when the need arose. It is the lesson I hope followers of the Show would learn and imbibe.

I don’t claim to know the reasons two of three jurors kept Seyi in the House last night; but I am inclined to think it’s the power of his relationships with them outside the Show.

How do you build social capital?
1. First things first, network. Because the base of your social capital is people. So you need to network. When you meet people, try to maintain a relationship beyond that meeting. When you do this, you sow a seed of your presence in the lives of others.

2. Nurture your relationships.
Back to the screenshot of Mike’s conversation from which we saw him reaching out to Seyi that he missed his flight. Seyi could have easily dismissed it with some “I hope you find another flight soon” message but he did more than that. He offered his place - accommodation and possibly company- whilst he figured out what to do next. He watered. And by so doing, put Mike in his debt. He offered value.

3. Remember to pay it forward. That’s how you expand the network and increase your transactions and balance - both debit and credit.

4. Be kind to others. Not just because of 3 i.e, you haven’t necessarily been a recipient of any grace but you’re being gracious. This way, the Universe brings someone totally outside your orbit who chooses you as a beneficiary of a random act of kindness and when this happens, apply steps 1 and 2 to grow your social capital.

In a nutshell, be a person of value. It is what will make someone reach into their own social capital for your sake. For example, before you reach out someone to speak with their contacts for a favor on your behalf, ask yourself why the person would want to call up a favor for you, a stranger. Why do you deserve it?

I don’t know how far the Jury system will sustain Seyi given that he seems to not be a fans’ favorite. But the last two evictions have shown that there’s a poignant life skill (young) followers of BBN can learn and imbibe to help them make the most out of life.

Thoughts?

By Petra Onyegbule

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by bdon123(m): 5:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Why bringing this nonsense here.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by BALLOSKI: 6:24am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:

Bringer of bad news

When I saw BBN at the beginning of your post I think say they don stab person knife inside house
grin grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by slowice(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2023
All that kid does is brag about wealth his father's I'll gotten wealth. Tueh.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by Judybash93(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2023
I don't understand what adults gain from this
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj by dertty04(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2023
#BBnaijaAllStar#- Erica Slams Nigerians For Voting To Keep Seyi Awolowo In The BBNaija House

Erica Nlewedim has criticised Nigerians for voting to keep Seyi Awolowo in the BBNaija All Stars House.

Seyi Awolowo has been accused of having low opinions on women. On August 20, he continued claiming to teach his male child to “run a train” on people’s daughters.

Seyi avoided being in the bottom two during the live eviction show by defeating Kiddwaya and Tolanibaj, who finished in the bottom two. The jury approved Kiddwaya’s removal from the competition.

Continue Reading - https://femotech.com.ng/bbnaijaallstar-erica-slams-nigerians-for-voting-to-keep-seyi-awolowo-in-the-bbnaija-house/
[/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.