Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Yorubas to get more Jobs in NSCDC, Customs & Immigration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas to get more Jobs in NSCDC, Customs & Immigration (498 Views)

Promotion Exam No More Yardstick For Progression In NSCDC, NIS – Tunji-ojo / Tinubu's Kano Rejection: Yorubas To Meet & Unanimously Adopt Peter Obi / Snake Bites Man's Manhood In NSCDC Toilet, Snake Charmer Captures 9 Pythons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas to get more Jobs in NSCDC, Customs & Immigration by Isokotolopia: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
I am not a PBAT supporter, but I am partly happy Hon. Tunji Bunmi Ojo was redeployed to ministry of interior, with that appointment the South will catch up alot in Civil defence, immigration & customs Jobs which have long been dominated by north

bookmark this page

1 Like

Re: Yorubas to get more Jobs in NSCDC, Customs & Immigration by ThinkSmarter: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
The way Marwa packed Northerners in the recent NDLEA recruitment, u will think that southerners are not Nigeria, no federal character.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas to get more Jobs in NSCDC, Customs & Immigration by Flathead8: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
The minister is more of a lame duck, I'm a para-military officer. Even tho the minister yealds more power, but the CGs have more influence
Isokotolopia:
I am not a PBAT supporter, but I am partly happy Hon. Tunji Bunmi Ojo was redeployed to ministry of interior, with that appointment the South will catch up alot in Civil defence, immigration & customs Jobs which have long been dominated by north

bookmark this page

1 Like

Re: Yorubas to get more Jobs in NSCDC, Customs & Immigration by Lincton: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Federal character, everyone should be evenly represented
Re: Yorubas to get more Jobs in NSCDC, Customs & Immigration by Throwback: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flathead8:
The minister is more of a lame duck, I'm a para-military officer. Even tho the minister yealds more power, but the CGs have more influence

You are right.

The Comptroller Generals and Director Generals have more power when it comes to recruitment into their own agencies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Died The Day Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo Tore His Membership Card / $4m Needed To Replace Two Transformers Destroyed By Fire – TCN MD / Opposition Vs Tinubu: Omokri Predicts Obi’s Fate At Supreme Court As LP Files 51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.