Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy (3474 Views)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 / Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price / One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Youngpo413: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
MSN1:

Go get a UK used or a good 2nd hand Samsung S series and enjoy ur sanity.
even huawei.
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Finegood: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Theanchor:

Please I need it. How do I get it?
Can buy online?
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Finegood: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2023
Theanchor:

Please I need it. How do I get it?
Go get am online. If you know how to go about it. Contact me on WhatsApp 0 8 0 3 4 8 7 4 9 6 7
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Youngpo413:
does it support fast charging atleast 33watt, how about the processorand screen resolution?
I decided to give Itel A60s a trial about a month ago.. When I wanted to buy it, I dey panic say hope say my money no go enter voice mail like this cheesy but to my surprise, the phone has been working fine.. I have never experienced lagging whatsoever which was my major concern

Went back two weeks later and bought Itel P40 for my wife and she has never made a single complain about the phone likewise myself too

I think Itel did a good comeback to rectify their ways

1 Like

Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Youngpo413: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
tosyne2much:
I decided to give Itel A60s a trial about a month ago.. When I wanted to buy it, I dey panic say hope say my money no go enter voice mail like this cheesy but to my surprise, the phone has been working fine.. I have never experienced lagging whatsoever which was my major concern

Went back two weeks later and bought Itel P40 for my wife and she has never made a single complain about the phone likewise myself too

John Snow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by lagusboyyy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
tosyne2much:

Same here.

I have been using itel A60 since April,so far so good,the device has been serving me well.
And it is really sleek,the design is top notch,some people do think its a very costly phone,especially if you dont use pouch with it.

Itel really tried.

1 Like

Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by tosyne2much(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2023
lagusboyyy:
Same here.

I have been using itel A60 since April,so far so good,the device has been serving me well.
And it is really sleek,the design is top notch,some people do think its a very costly phone,especially if you dont use pouch with it.

Itel really tried.
The phone is very beautiful without a pouch

Using the white pouch that comes with is still nice but risky in case it falls.. Using any other pouch aside that white follow come pouch kills the beauty

Do you use the follow come pouch with yours or you use it without pouch?
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by lagusboyyy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
tosyne2much:
The phone is very beautiful without a pouch

Using the white pouch that comes with is still nice but risky in case it falls.. Using any other pouch aside that white follow come pouch kills the beauty

Do you use the follow come pouch with yours or you use it without pouch?
I use it without pouch.
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Woodshot: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Finegood:
I have you gotten the Itel P40?

I finally got mine and it's being sweet a feeling...I paid 49,900.
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Finegood: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
lagusboyyy:
I use it without pouch.
You got it from slot abi?
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by lagusboyyy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Finegood:
You got it from slot abi?
No,a local phone outlet.
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Ablizzy3: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Good evening everyone pls how much is itel p40+ currently either the original price of promo price?
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Woodshot: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ablizzy3:
Good evening everyone pls how much is itel p40+ currently either the original price of promo price?

Bought one for 49,900 last September ( last month). Presently it sells for 63,500 in stores but way more than that in markets.
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Ablizzy3: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Thanks. I'm very grateful for the reply. Although around here and even whilst checking online, the prices I'm seeing is somewhat on a high side ranging from 90k to 125k and I begun to reconsider even when I knew that this particular phone has everything I need or will ever want in a phone.

Then a friend adviced me to go for easy buy but I'm not sure if I should considering their high rate interests and not having a stable source of income.
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by MSN1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
Finegood:
Please house what is your experience with Itel P40? What is the down side of the phone? Is it good for one manage because I am considering going for it.
If u like ur sanity, better go and get used Galaxy S series u can afford.
Re: What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy by Osnuf34(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
No complain on my p40. Using it for 5 months now.
Even bought it for my dad last month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei Y9 2019 - It's Damn Solid / Redmi Note 7 Official Thread / This Cheap Phone Is Better Than Camon 15 Premier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.