Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 (18041 Views)

Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price / One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by AnonPoet: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Are you in search of a feature-packed smartphone that won't break the bank? Look no further than the itel P40. Packed with impressive specifications and an affordable price tag of 59,900 naira, the itel P40 is the perfect smartphone for those seeking value for their money. In this article, we will delve into ten compelling reasons why every person should consider purchasing the itel P40 smartphone.

1. Powerful 6000mAh Battery with 18W Fast Charge The itel P40 is equipped with a robust 6000mAh battery, ensuring extended usage without the need for frequent charging. Whether you're a heavy user or constantly on the go, the long-lasting battery life will keep you connected throughout the day. Additionally, the 18W fast charging capability allows you to quickly recharge your device, minimizing downtime.

2. 8GB (4+4GB) RAM for Seamless Multitasking With its generous 8GB RAM, the itel P40 ensures smooth multitasking and seamless app navigation. Whether you're switching between applications or playing graphics-intensive games, the ample RAM ensures a lag-free experience, allowing you to maximize your productivity and enjoy a seamless user experience.

3. 64GB Expandable ROM for Ample Storage Say goodbye to storage limitations with the itel P40's 64GB internal storage capacity. You'll have plenty of room to store your photos, videos, apps, and files. Need more space? The device supports expandable storage of up to 256GB via a dedicated microSD card slot, providing you with abundant storage options.

4. Vibrant Color Options to Match Your Style The itel P40 is available in a range of vibrant colour options, including Force Black, Luxurious Gold, and Fantasy Blue. You can choose the colour that best suits your personal style, allowing you to make a statement with your smartphone.

5. Affordable 59,900 Naira Price Point In an era of increasingly expensive smartphones, the itel P40 stands out with its affordable price tag. It offers exceptional value for money without compromising on quality or features, making it an attractive option for budget-conscious consumers.

6. Impressive Camera System for Capturing Memorable Moments The itel P40 features an impressive camera system that lets you capture high-quality photos and videos. With its 13MP AI triple rear camera setup, including a 13MP main sensor, a depth sensor, and an ultra-wide-angle lens, you can capture stunning shots with remarkable clarity and detail. The device also offers various AI enhancements and shooting modes, allowing you to unleash your creativity and capture memorable moments effortlessly.

7. User-Friendly Android Interface for Intuitive Navigation Running on the latest Android S Go operating system, the itel P40 offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface. With its clean design and easy-to-navigate menus, you can quickly access your favourite apps and settings, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable user experience.

8. Advanced Security Features to Protect Your Data Security is a top priority for smartphone users, and the itel P40 has you covered. The device incorporates advanced security features such as a fingerprint sensor and face unlock technology. These features provide convenient and secure ways to protect your data and personal information

9. Additional Great Features for Enhanced Functionality In addition to its standout features, the itel P40 offers additional functionalities that enhance the overall user experience. These include dual SIM support, 4G connectivity, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities, and a headphone jack. These features ensure that you stay connected, entertained, and productive wherever you go.

10. Reliable Performance and Durability The itel P40 combines powerful specifications with reliable performance and durability. Its well-built construction and sturdy materials ensure that it can withstand the rigors of daily use, providing you with a long-lasting and dependable smartphone experience

The itel P40 smartphone offers an impressive array of features at an affordable price point. From its powerful battery and ample RAM to its expandable storage capacity, vibrant colour options, impressive camera system, and user-friendly interface, the itel P40 is a standout device in its class. If you're looking for a feature-packed smartphone without breaking the bank, the itel P40 should be at the top of your list.
https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1539164-10-compelling-reasons-buy-affordable-powerful-itel-p40-smartphone/

3 Likes

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Sunofgod(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
N60k.....wetin be lass lass price?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by famousroland(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulation Sen. Godswil Akpabio and Chef Hilda Baci…. Ndito Akwa Ibom edo happy…..
Okay I’m not a fan of itel phones….

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Adesina18111(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
I hate the name Itel...I don't know why I hate their products

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by wittywriter: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lolz

Wittyness
Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Fairview1: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
cheesy
Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Continue , apart from camera, browsing Facebook and nairaland. Wetin most sabbi again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by blaquemyc: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Itel dey always carry last for everything. If you know you know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Jennyclay(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
iPhone remains the best phone ever. I’ll continue to use iPhone.

If a guy buy me this nonsense itel or any android phone as a gift I will make sure I rain insult on him and his generation. Nonsense!! undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samsung nothing else

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Lama70(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Damage control kind of PR.
Itel na one kind phone wey I no gbadun at all.
Can't touch it with a twenty foot pole unless a confidant proves to me the latest improvement.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by mannobi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Everyone will be condemning item as crap. little did they know that the people at the village enjoy and love the brand very much

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by osuolale95(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hmmm 🤔

1 Like

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by esemes256: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nice.
I wish it has pure stock android. No bloatware.

1 Like

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by sofeo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Alright
Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Shedrack777: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
how much be last price? i want to buy 3

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by EXLOVER(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
I will rather buy a POS machine than all this iTel phones

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by drinkgarri: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Phone with poor 1st hand value.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Bmaster(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
iPhone remains the best phone ever.

If a guy buy me this nonsense itel or any android phone as a gift I will make sure I rain insult on him and his generation. Nonsense!! undecided
stop the violence already.

1 Like

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by babaRUNtinz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Chinko na still Chinko...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
6000 amh? Itel

1 Like

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by thesicilian: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
I don't ever see myself buying a Tecno phone, no matter the features or the hype. I don't know why, maybe it's the way they came into the Nigerian market years ago with those fake loud phones sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by MaverickA3: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lol
Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

You're not ashamed that you cant buy yourself a shoe rack to place your shoes and you're here embarrassing yourself..get a life please

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by SirIconR(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Last, Last na still scrap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by thesicilian: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rayban25:

You're not ashamed that you cant buy yourself a shoe rack to place your shoes and you're here embarrassing yourself..get a life please
Lol. You should first ask if she even has shoes to place on a rack.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Vifx: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
8 gig ram running Android Go lol jokers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by Coder2Client(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why is that all these ambassadors don't even use the phone they advertise?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Features And Price Of Itel P40 by OB7Foreva(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

This post is under science n tech section; why must u mention a guy, hbt ur Daddy tho. Wouldn't he buy you the phone you want.? All this bored homestay teenagers sef I blame jamb for this cry

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn New Number (0810) / The Nigerian Blackberry Adventure - An Interesting Phenomenon / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.