Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money (19982 Views)

Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / 11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by obyno82: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2023
Luckysbab:

Exactly how we expect the current president to overcome the present adversity and come out on top of detractors like you.

Dude Obi didn't do trial and error and his plan was visible to everyone even when he was hounded by PDP guys and impeached, his plan and direction was visible. This your Emi Lo Kan crooner has no plan he has been doing trial and error moves. His unification of the Naira made the Naira sink at a rate faster than Buhari's 8 years. He made a careless statement on subsidy removal bothered on arrogance that has added more to the suffering of the masses. So do not use Obi's scenario when there was strike with this one.

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by obyno82: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Luckysbab:

So we shouldn't wait to see the end here as well?

Oga we cannot wait because it is going to get worse I am a Nigerian but I want to be factual here. I have spoken with some of these guys in political positions and if you hear them talk you will understand that these guys have nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by lagdmark(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Buhari will be laughing seriously with the Yoruba people and their dear asiwaju Tinubu the magical president.
Shabi all the yoruba media was mobilised against Buhari for 8 years.
Some people are dealing with asiwaju behind the camera

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by casppyjay: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2023
obyno82:

The post didn't say it was a new idea. How do you guys understand comprehension? The post is saying that carpooling is now on the increase as more people are using it to survive the hardship due to fuel subsidy removal.
I saw his response but was dumbfounded and gobsmacked couldn’t imagine a human wrote that …please are there humanoids here now? Been away for sometime..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by chidiokay: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:

For the next 8 years, I will be here taunting those who support the druggie, if you are among them, expect more of this from me. We warned them.

mumu "taunting" is that what you call it, does it make your expenditure less or give you economic relieve
i don't know how some of you reason, that you supported Peter Obi how does that excuse you from the present economy hardship, or obedient live in a different economy
The next 8yrs you plan to be singing "we warned them" in rags around the market, of what benefit will it be to your family.
i for ask you to think But sense no matter how small you no get

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Greenfaces: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Dey play.

I wanted to do it before but i just thought what if someone convulsed and died in my car. What will i do? Because i have seen someone get an epilepsy attack just from sitting down. So what if the person was in my car on a journey and he or she passed on from there. Watin i go tell naija police when i no get nurtw papers. No be ritual dem go claim

2 Likes

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by easzypeaszy(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
By the time bulabablu is finished with Nigeria, people will be lining up daily to beg for food just as they do in Ibadan streets. grin
I was telling a friend gabbytabby about how poor people have besieged their state.
how can a nation grow wen the ppl are nvr positive.
Since wen dey born me I nvr hear anytin good abt d country somtin must be wrong wt us all.
It's even good if both rich n poor are seeing d shege..
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by phorget(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
the hypocrisy in you is daring.
So if obi and Atiku has removed subsidy just like Asiwaju did, those drivers won't find it difficult to patch up too?
The careless lifestyle is what has weaken our naira and depreciated our economy, turning it to borrow to feed yet you just enjoy making mockery of everything without any logical reasoning.

So why was there so many hullabaloo when Jonathan removed same subsidy?

2 Likes

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by successmatters(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2023
chidiokay:

mumu "taunting" is that what you call it, does it make your expenditure less or give you economic relieve
i don't know how some of you reason, that you supported Peter Obi how does that excuse you from the present economy hardship, or obedient live in a different economy
The next 8yrs you plan to be singing "we warned them" in rags around the market, of what benefit will it be to your family.
i for ask you to think But sense no matter how small you no get

Yes it will benefit me a lot, and I won't suffer because I prepared myself after seeing how some of you headless chickens were hyping a total failure like druggie.

It won't pain me to spend more, when I know that those who supported druggie will suffer more than me.

So, prepare yourself for the next 8 years, because I will be around to taunt the hell out of every druggie supporters, and enjoy the taunts very well 😉

We warned them.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Proudlyomonna: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
By the time bulabablu is finished with Nigeria, people will be lining up daily to beg for food just as they do in Ibadan streets. grin
I was telling a friend gabbytabby about how poor people have besieged their state.

Guy You no just get life again oo grin this tribal gbasgbos and hate wey You dey do here don become your sole purpose of living grin

In the report,I sight one of my nwafor,who has turned the situation into a business venture grin

And a blessed Nwafor declares"I don't have to worry about the fuel problem anymore"

They wonder why We progress,I keep telling them that even the most dire situation is a business venture for a Nwafor grin

Igbo bu Odugwu 24/7 no capping grin

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
So if obi and Atiku has removed subsidy just like Asiwaju did, those drivers won't find it difficult to patch up too?
The careless lifestyle is what has weaken our naira and depreciated our economy, turning it to borrow to feed yet you just enjoy making mockery of everything without any logical reasoning.
only a foolish doctor goes into surgery without giving his subject an anesthetic first for the pain that is to come

only a fool thinks about removing subsidy without thinking of ways to cushion it's effect on the society first..

If The first thing Tinubu does as a president is to remove subsidy, why did he and his zombie supporters oppose it in 2012..

Tinubu is a hypocrite
he's the devil
all his supporters are evil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by successmatters(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2023
obyno82:

Dude Obi didn't do trial and error and his plan was visible to everyone even when he was hounded by PDP guys and impeached, his plan and direction was visible. This your Emi Lo Kan crooner has no plan he has been doing trial and error moves. His unification of the Naira made the Naira sink at a rate faster than Buhari's 8 years. He made a careless statement on subsidy removal bothered on arrogance that has added more to the suffering of the masses. So do not use Obi's scenario when there was strike with this one.

Comparing Obi to this druggie is like Comparing a new Bugatti to a keke napep
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by maticar: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
The difference is providing palliatives before gradual removal of subsidy

Obi outlined this in his interviews, but una say no be statistic you go chop

Your lord commander announced instant removal without palliatives on ground

That is the difference

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Bluntemperor: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2023
What is wrong in Private Cars being in Competition with the Public Transporters?
Are we really serious at all?
Why are we so different from the World we are living in?
Please,check the Statistics of most Private Cars owners in Nigeria- 70 ,if not 80% are' I and my Car's,when indeed those wasted cars spaces could have fetched them good money before now! Transportation is a serious business,if you have good Cars or Buses,in a year,if you are the owner driving it yourself, you can build empire of other Vehicles, because iv been there before,so I know what I'm saying!
I know a Cousin, who lives in USA and has been driving BRT- and through it,have their own house Cars and his Children are all in the College!
In France ,I have been told that once you have two vehicles,you pay Govt for the extra.
We love too much ' Bigman' for nothing!
Transportation is in N-Trllion,if we are serious!

•Attention Mr Sanwo-Olu:
You need to come to Ikorodu to see how the People are suffering!
The present BRT is grossly inadequate,since many Nigerians have dropped their Vehicles to patronise the Public Vehicles- as many waited for hours early in the Morning and evening in their designated B/ Stops.
Kindly and urgently increase the BRT -Buses on the Ikorodu axis!
• Another noticeable endangered is the Ikorodu Garage - full of Beggars and at night, dangerous for passer's by! These beggars are increasing,as many are able and sitting there comfortably,we see most of the Law enforcement agency - the VIO,the LASMA,etc,'doing their thing ' thereby causing unnecessary go- Slow everyday,thereby making the place to constitute nuisance for the Motorists and Road users!
You need to pay a surprise and an unannounced Visit there and go over yourself and see how chaotic the Round- about is!
- the so called Road Expansion on side ways have been going on for years, without any significant clearity or finishing!
The State is not really checking these Contractors, from Zenith Bank-Sterling Bank- B/ Stop- through Garage- are done shabbily-without any haste, to complete their Works at all and the People are really suffering on daily basis!
God bless Lagos State
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2023
How bad things really have deteriorated in this country.BAT should better address this issue properly before the masses reach their breaking point.
But unfortunately he's more focused on the coup in Niger and about leading Nigerian military men into something disastrous.
Unfortunately his house is on fire,but his attention is on Niger.
He and the useless ECOWAS are underestimating the Nigerien soldiers.
Try fighting a cornered cobra.It will fight with all it has.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by successmatters(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Guy You no just get life again oo grin this tribal gbasgbos and hate wey You dey do here don become your sole purpose of living grin

In the report,I sight one of my nwafor,who has turned the situation into a business venture grin

And a blessed Nwafor declares"I don't have to worry about the fuel problem anymore"

They wonder why We progress,I keep telling them that even the most dire situation is a business venture for a Nwafor grin

Igbo bu Odugwu 24/7 no capping grin

Baba, those names were imported into the article for ethnic balancing stuff, just to get you crooning like you are doing now.

I have a life, a thriving business immune to economic woes and a sweet life, but I cannot forego the chance to laugh at those who thinks they can make people suffer and deny a competent team like ObiDatti the presidency. I must continue to laugh at them.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by XXIIVV: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Man must survive
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by erai30(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Use what you have to get what you want, no more are you going my way for free grin
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Autobot05: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Them talk am una nor hear 😅

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Proudlyomonna: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2023
phorget:

So why was there so many hullabaloo when Jonathan removed same subsidy?

The President We have at hand is plainly dumb and daft.

You just rush remove subsidy for Country wey dey consume upandan without minimum production level undecided

A Village town head will perform better than this drug addict We have as President.

As for me and my family,We are fine,if Him like make Him increase the volume of Him renewed shege,anyi ga di ezigbo OK grin

I will not stop sing praising my Nne for pushing me to diversify into Her foodstuffs business as to merge the building materials business wey I learn from my Papa,food business na sure stomach infrastructure business grin

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
the illiteracy level in this is so high, that's why these Nigerians are easily exploited mentally.

Just listen to how you think, if it makes any sense.

No body is against the removal of fuel subsidy, what educated Nigerians are asking are what measures did Tinubu put in place, to cushion the hardship that would come along with the removal of fuel subsidy. Totally none, what Tinubu is doing now is medicine after death.

Tinubu felt he could remove the fuel subsidy, however he likes, and never cared about the survival of common Nigerians.

What hypocrisy are you talking about. .
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by molas02: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
By the time bulabablu is finished with Nigeria, people will be lining up daily to beg for food

I reject this for me, for my family and good friends in Jesus name
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by successmatters(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2023
molas02:

I reject this for me, for my family and good friends in Jesus name

But you didn't reject to vote for bulabablu? grin
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Proudlyomonna: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:

Baba, those names were imported into the article for ethnic balancing stuff, just to get you crooning like you are doing now.

I have a life, a thriving business immune to economic woes and a sweet life, but I cannot forego the chance to laugh at those who thinks they can make people suffer and deny a competent team like ObiDatti the presidency. I must continue to laugh at them.

Lies,continue to decieve yourself grin

You have been doing this senseless hate from the very moment You opened this account and You will probably be doing this senseless tribal hate all the days of Your life till You die enter grave,for this is probably what keeps You soul going.

Do You know how many Yorubas voted against drugnubu,even His very own family in Osun State voted against Him,if to se tribal hate never block Your sense You for know se the evil fifth columnist APC party rigged the election.
I don't have a problem with You doing this nonsense bcus na Your destiny,I have a problem with You doing with using Igbo as Your tribe.

My guess is You are probably pro ipob undecided

Unu bu nno akpa nsogbu angry

Shun tribal hate,it makes people sound very very foolish.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by BennyDGreat: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Bluntemperor:
What is wrong in Private Cars being in Competition with the Public Transporters?
Are we really serious at all?
Why are we so different from the World we are living in?
Please,check the Statistics of most Private Cars owners in Nigeria- 70 ,if not 80% are' I and my Car's,when indeed those wasted cars spaces could have fetched them good money before now! Transportation is a serious business,if you have good Cars or Buses,in a year,if you are the owner driving it yourself, you can build empire of other Vehicles, because iv been there before,so I know what I'm saying!
I know a Cousin, who lives in USA and has been driving BRT- and through it,have their own house Cars and his Children are all in the College!
In France ,I have been told that once you have two vehicles,you pay Govt for the ex

People who do non-skilled jobs abroad live just fine. They may not be able to live luxury lives but they can afford many things their counterparts in Nigeria cant

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by successmatters(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lies,continue to decieve yourself grin

You have been doing this senseless hate from the very moment You opened this account and You will probably be doing this senseless tribal hate all the days of Your life till You die enter grave,for this is probably what keeps You soul going.

Do You know how many Yorubas voted against drugnubu,even His very own family in Osun State voted against Him,if to se tribal hate never block Your sense You for know se the evil fifth columnist APC party rigged the election.
I don't have a problem with You doing this nonsense bcus na Your destiny,I have a problem with You doing with using Igbo as Your tribe.

My guess is You are probably pro ipob undecided

Unu bu nno akpa nsogbu angry

Shun tribal hate,it makes people sound very very foolish.

So you are supporting the drug addict?
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by brutal1(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2023
It won’t be better for the people that gave birth to you. Which Ibadan? O maa sofo ni 😡
successmatters:
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Naijanascam: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2023
First time commenting from ban.... but the mod that banned me more palliative Rice for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waymo Self-driving Cars Becomes Soft Before Hitting A Pedestrian / See The 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Configurator Valued At 14.3million Naira / Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.