Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money (19973 Views)

Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / 11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by ruffDiamond: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2023
I nearly fight one filling station attendant last week when she tried cheating my money with incomplete litre angry..e remain small make e collect!shine your eyes guys,those filling station attendant are mostly up to no good angry

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by chidiokay: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:

Yes it will benefit me a lot, and I won't suffer because I prepared myself after seeing how some of you headless chickens were hyping a total failure like druggie.

It won't pain me to spend more, when I know that those who supported druggie will suffer more than me.

So, prepare yourself for the next 8 years, because I will be around to taunt the hell out of every druggie supporters, and enjoy the taunts very well 😉

We warned them.

Will you shutup, do you think you are talking to a toddler, how did you prepare for it, before Tinubu enter you raked in billions and store it in your bedroom or you bought a money making machine down, better carry your myopic reasoning comot my face
we are talking about economic recession and triple inflation and the idiot here is foaming about a " taunt" that does not equate mosquito sting
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by harmargedon: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by BigIyanga: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
the hypocrisy in you is daring.
So if obi and Atiku has removed subsidy just like Asiwaju did, those drivers won't find it difficult to patch up too?
The careless lifestyle is what has weaken our naira and depreciated our economy, turning it to borrow to feed yet you just enjoy making mockery of everything without any logical reasoning.
What careless lifestyle do most Nigerians enjoy? Una dey forget una brain for freezer b4 coming online
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by JoshTim: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2023
obyno82:

You are so pathetic. How would he pray for people not to succeed? The crisis in the country is also affecting all of us here. The truth is we warned you all but you were all clouded by tribalism and now you are ashamed to admit your mistake so you make up the usual excuses.

It's a shame you are judging someone that has not spent 6 months. Resurrect your dieing career in 100days and let's see.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by obyno82: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2023
JoshTim:

It's a shame you are judging someone that has not spent 6 months. Resurrect your dieing career in 100days and let's see.

Ohhh Please spare me this BS abeg. This man is a disaster that is in the first phases of loading

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by phorget(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The President We have at hand is plainly dumb and daft.

You just rush remove subsidy for Country wey dey consume upandan without minimum production level undecided

A Village town head will perform better than this drug addict We have as President.

As for me and my family,We are fine,if Him like make Him increase the volume of Him renewed shege,anyi ga di ezigbo OK grin

I will not stop sing praising my Nne for pushing me to diversify into Her foodstuffs business as to merge the building materials business wey I learn from my Papa,food business na sure stomach infrastructure business grin

Bros how u dey do am?
Dem don take gbese finish my sister wey dey do food business o.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by ChronicGp(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Na so Buhari finish Eight (cool years, him no even fit fix (1) refinery for the Nigerian people.... BAT go continue from where him stop.
My happiness be say I don japa tey tey.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by ConfidentialDoc: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2023
MeekBoy11:
With all these problems and hardship in my dear country, how will a poor but hardworking person like me survive?

I am confuse and in a trauma.

I am 34 and an O.LEVEL holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job and became jobless for months.

As am typing this, I am yet to eat food since yesterday morning. I used the last #200 on me to buy gala and pure water, that is what I ate since yesterday morning.

Please mummies, daddies, brothers and sisters on this forum, help me, hunger is doing a very deadly work in my body.

Help me, please.
My names are Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa
I bank with ACCESS BANK PLC
My account number is 166.908.8875

May God bless you more and grant you all your heart desires as you help me.
May God turn our situation in Nigeria from its current state to a better state that will bring joy, happiness and riches to you, me, and all Nigerians. Amen/Amin

You should be thanking your God.
You're still single.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Moniya4Real(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2023
No be today naw. Are you just realizing this? Well, thanks to them anyways otherwise, commuting to and fro would have been hellish for majority of Lagosians
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Mrtaye: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
So if obi and Atiku has removed subsidy just like Asiwaju did, those drivers won't find it difficult to patch up too?
The careless lifestyle is what has weaken our naira and depreciated our economy, turning it to borrow to feed yet you just enjoy making mockery of everything without any logical reasoning.
No body is against subsidy removal but the process is the issue
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by ConfidentialDoc: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2023
MeekBoy11:

I decided to stay single until when I am financially stable.

I don't want to put my own burden on another person's daughter.

You are wise.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by ConfidentialDoc: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2023
MeekBoy11:

Please can you help me with 2k?

I am very hungry and I need to transport to a nearby city to look for a menial job.

Please, you will never lack any good things of life.

Maybe not today but let's be optimistic.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Average9jaman: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2023
realtestament:
We miss you dear Buhari😢

NEVER!! 😵
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by IbeOkehie: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2023
slowice:
Omo when do Nigerians take a break from constantly mounting wahala?

The average Nigerian have never and may never enjoy life... His father's land brings him nothing but fear, pain and uncertainty.

That's why I advise all who can afford it to JAPA, but certain set of foolish people who have never set foot outside the country have convinced themselves that "Nigeria is a better place to live than the UK"

The Nigeria Crisis has been on since 1957 with some periods of relief brought about by high crude oil prices. The latest phase was kicked off by the Occupy Nigeria riots/protests in Jan 2012 and the situation is only going to get worse. Because no one ever lost money betting against Nigeria.

Good Luck to Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by bablon20(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2023
No be today this one start na, na since d era of buhari.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by molas02: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:

But you didn't reject to vote for bulabablu? grin
How did u know I voted for Tinubu. Anything APC caunt me out
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by slowice(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2023
IbeOkehie:

That's why I advise all who can afford it to JAPA, but certain set of foolish people who have never set foot outside the country have convinced themselves that "Nigeria is a better place to live than the UK"

The Nigeria Crisis has been on since 1957 with some periods of relief brought about by high crude oil prices. The latest phase was kicked off by the Occupy Nigeria riots/protests in Jan 2012 and the situation is only going to get worse. Because no one ever lost money betting against Nigeria.

Good Luck to Nigerians!

Are you based overseas?
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by gabbytabby: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2023
Success matters who be your friend you this incestuous child I be your mama mate.

The swear you they get everyday is manifesting.

Them go pick you up soon.

successmatters:
By the time bulabablu is finished with Nigeria, people will be lining up daily to beg for food just as they do in Ibadan streets. grin
I was telling a friend gabbytabby about how poor people have besieged their state.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by gabbytabby: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2023
You no go allow too much gbese because our people can owe and run down your business.

Put notice say To avoid embarrassment if you no get money to pay tell me before you buy.
phorget:

Bros how u dey do am?
Dem don take gbese finish my sister wey dey do food business o.

1 Like

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Faposky95: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
Drop the truth.....
A Government not ready for a new day......
Ever noticed how the Democrats or Republicans follow their governing trend, cos they know it's a continuum.
This government has people speaking against who helped them there......
Who's not being logical......?!
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by MrBanner(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Maybe not today but let's be optimistic.

That guy is a chronic gambler and a fraudster. Just search "Tunde Olaoluwa" here on NL and see for yourself. Don't say you weren't warned.

3 Likes

Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Ekrenji: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Almost everyone is feeling the heat of this administration!
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by ConfidentialDoc: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
MrBanner:

That guy is a chronic gambler and a fraudster. Just search "Tunde Olaoluwa" here on NL and see for yourself. Don't say you weren't warned.

For real ?

Lolz.
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by Taxong: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Need Extra Cash? Reguster Your Vehicle With Taxo Hourly Pay As You Go Service. Register As A Member And Work At Your Own Schedule.
https://taxo.ng
Re: Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money by dangermouse(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:

Tinubu was hasty in removing in removing fuel subsidy and obviously dis not have any plan in place to cushion the ripple effect its causing now. That's the difference, so pretend as you may,he obviously do not have any fool proof plan in place.

First off, he should have revamped our local refineries thus cutting off importation of petrol and the dollar hazzles involved. This singular act would have made no much difference when subsidy is removed.
Secondly adequate provisions should have been made on palliatives by either raising the minimum wage and increments in federal,state and local government workers salaries and tax rebates given to private sectors ro enable them increase their workers salaries.
Subsided government transportation schemes would have been marshalled out at federal, states and local governments levels to cushion the effects on the masses.
He obviously came ill prepared hence the fire service approach we are seeing now.
The 5 billion naira he is sharing now is useless in the sense that it would end up I state governors deep pockets.

Now I have lectured you for free, do well to tell others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waymo Self-driving Cars Becomes Soft Before Hitting A Pedestrian / Tanker Went Up In Flames In Kano (photos) / See The 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Configurator Valued At 14.3million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.