Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. (2653 Views)

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. / Check Out This Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by englishmart(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2023
This mosque is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital of The United Arab Emirates. It's called "Mary the mother of Jesus mosque"

Nigerian extemists will kill you for mentioning Muhammad inappropriately. May you find help

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by TemplarLandry: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2023
grin
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by squash47(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2023
The strange thing is that they wrote the words in English, if it had been written in Arabic, e for no draw any attention.

2 Likes

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by saintokwuluora(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2023
No be today we see am. I will be shocked if Islam accepts that Jesus the son of Mary is the Messiah.
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by Prechgold1180(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2023
I don talk say I nur go shook mouth for religion matter again

No evidence I nur fit explain tire

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by Pierocash(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Real Muslims, and Islam as a religion don't have any issue with Christians and Christianity as a whole. It is the Nigeria northern Muslims and brand of Islam that is a strange islam. They are violent, intolerant, full of hate towards others.

Northern Muslims brand of Islam is the problem, not the real Islam

6 Likes

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by Pierocash(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Prechgold1180:
I don talk say I nur go shook mouth for religion matter again

No evidence I nur fit explain tire
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g294013-d17665251-Reviews-Mary_Mother_of_Jesus_Mosque-Abu_Dhabi_Emirate_of_Abu_Dhabi.html.

It is real. Mary Mother of Jesus Mosque was built in 1989 but in 2017, its name was changed from Mohammed Bin Zayed Mosque to Mary, Mother of Jesus Mosque as a gesture of Love, Peace and inter-faith tolerance between religions and the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by englishmart(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2023
squash47:
The strange thing is that they wrote the words in English, if it had been written in Arabic, e for no draw any attention.
They had a clear endgame, which is probably to promote inter-religious peace.

3 Likes

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by JealousCobra(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2023
😎
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by LordReed(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2023
englishmart:
This mosque is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital of The United Arab Emirates. It's called "Mary the mother of Jesus mosque"

Nigerian extemists will kill you for mentioning Muhammad inappropriately. May you find help

It will only be surprising if you aren't familiar with the Quran and the fact that Jesus' birth is in it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by englishmart(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
LordReed:

It will only be surprising if you aren't familiar with the Quran and the fact that Jesus' birth is in it.
Why are your quranists killing Christians then

2 Likes

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by MrsTwrite(f): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Okay.
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2023
I have always told many on this forum that as a former Muslim and intelligent officer i have been to many places and studied how people in other countries reacts to religious matters, it's politicians that are behind religious killings to intimidate supporters of their opponents.
So if politics is separated from religion all religions are peaceful it's all about worshiping the unseen supernatural and gladly returning to your home joyfully. But when politicians need the service of zombies they always make use of racists and brainwashed religionists.

3 Likes

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by TenQ: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Pierocash:
Real Muslims, and Islam as a religion don't have any issue with Christians and Christianity as a whole. It is the Nigeria northern Muslims and brand of Islam that is a strange islam. They are violent, intolerant, full of hate towards others.

Northern Muslims brand of Islam is the problem, not the real Islam
The real Islam is the Islam that turns me into ISIS or BokoHaram. Moderate Islam is a watered down Islam suitable for Taqqiya and Modern inclusive living
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by TenQ: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2023
LordReed:

Quran9:29:
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (Christians and Jews) - [fight] until they give the jizyah (Humiliating Tax) willingly while they are humbled."

What is the Offence of those who do not believe in Allah to Muslims?

Should Muslims follow this command of Allah or ignore it as part of Allah's command to Muslims?

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by englishmart(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2023
TenQ:

The real Islam is the Islam that turns me into ISIS or BokoHaram. Moderate Islam is a watered down Islam suitable for Taqqiya and Modern inclusive living
Real Muslims are bloodthirsty

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by LordReed(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2023
TenQ:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture (Christians and Jews) - [fight] until they give the jizyah (Humiliating Tax) willingly while they are humbled."

Should Muslims follow this command of Allah or ignore it as part of Allah's command to Muslims?

What has this got to do with whether Mary and Jesus are in the Quran?

2 Likes

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by TenQ: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2023
LordReed:

What has this got to do with whether Mary and Jesus are in the Quran?
The fact that Christians, Mary and Jesus are in the Qur'an is in the context of forcing them to Pay the Humiliation Tax (Jizya) to the Muslims!

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by taiwiki(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2023
saintokwuluora:
No be today we see am. I will be shocked if Islam accepts that Jesus the son of Mary is the Messiah.
funny. Islam confirms that the son of Mary is the messiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by FxMasterz: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2023
saintokwuluora:

Yes, they accept that Jesus the Son of Mary is the Messaiah but they don't understand what the term Messaiah means.
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2023
TenQ:

The fact that Christians, Mary and Jesus are in the Qur'an is in the context of forcing them to Pay the Humiliation Tax (Jizya) to the Muslims!

You should discuss this with someone who cares about religion, I don't.

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by mhmsadyq(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2023
squash47:

It is also in Arabic.

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by talk2hb1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I have always told many on this forum that as a former Muslim and intelligent officer i have been to many places and studied how people in other countries reacts to religious matters, it's politicians that are behind religious killings to intimidate supporters of their opponents.
So if politics is separated from religion all religions are peaceful it's all about worshiping the unseen supernatural and gladly returning to your home joyfully. But when politicians need the service of zombies they always make use of racists and brainwashed religionists.
So You Want us to believe you are a Spy?
NIA or DSS?
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by Kobojunkie: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
englishmart:
undecided
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
talk2hb1:

NIA or DSS?
Format my personal details in your system and focus on the subject matter:

RELIGION or POLITICS what's fueling the killing and terrorism in our world today?
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by englishmart(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Which politician asked for Deborah's lynching?

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by englishmart(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
talk2hb1:

NIA or DSS?
Baba no know the difference between "intelligent officer" and "intelligence officer"

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by englishmart(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided
What?

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by Freebills12: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
What we have in Nigeria is uneducated Moslems who don't that Muslim recognized Virgin Mary the mother of Jesus. Nigerian Imam doesn't teach them that, its only hatred and jihad that they know.

1 Like

Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by Martinsmine(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
over laughing go kill u
Re: This Mosque In Abu Dhabi, UAE Will Shock You. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
englishmart:
Which politician asked for Deborah's lynching?

Who are supposed to fish out the killers and deal with the perpetrators?

Politicians, Pastors or imams?

If politicians aren't behind it the pictures of the killers are on the internet, a politician spoke against the act on Twitter and within just few hours deleted it.
How many sons or daughters of politicians has been involved in such attacks?
Are you saying they're not known in the higher institutions?

Guy there are lots of things going on in the underworld so the more you look the less you see, it takes high intellect to solve the riddle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Your Feeling Hurt When Your Beliefs And Religion Are Criticised? / Assurance Of Salvation / Who Is The Poor According To The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.