Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. (6232 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by veeshine: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
New mosque in Abu Dhabi,

The mosque is located in the UAE’s capital Abu Dhabi .It was renamed the “Mary, mother of Jesus” Mosque in 2017 in a bid to “consolidate bonds of humanity between followers of different religions.”
The mosque — “Mariam, Umm Eisa” in Arabic — was renamed following orders of Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, Abu Dhabi crown prince and deputy supreme commander of the UAE Armed Forces, who called for consolidating bonds between followers of different faiths.
Minister of State for Tolerance Sheikha Lubna Al-Qasimi thanked the crown prince for his “wise directives in carrying out this initiative that set a shining example, and a beautiful image of the tolerance and coexistence enjoyed by the UAE,” according to a statement carried by WAM.
Rev. Canon Andrew Thompson of the nearby St. Andrew’s Church told Gulf News that he was “delighted” to hear the news.
“We are delighted that we are celebrating something that we have in common between both our faiths,” he said.
“Mary, as the mother of Jesus, is of course a holy, special figure in our communities. She is a woman who symbolizes obedience to God. We look forward to growing in deeper understanding with our neighbors, an
d we celebrate with them the new name of the mosque.”
The mosque was previously called the Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Mosque.
Within the same week, a church in the area of Al-Ain opened its doors to Muslims for Maghrib prayers. The event saw more than 200 Asian Muslim workers perform prayers in the church.

kindly zoom and see the name of the mosque.

http://vicktrendy..com/2019/04/mary-mother-of-jesus-mosque-spotted-in.html

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Deomovies: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Was that awesome? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by yomi96(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
old news, close to the catholic church. Muslims believe in jesus too
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by MrPolitics: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
You may not know, but Jesus is in the Quran too and he’s a big deal.
Infact Jesus is the most referenced person in the Quran. His name is Isa and his mother’s name Maryam.
The Quran also talks of how he was born devoid of sin and a prophet of God who prophecied about Mohammed before his time.
They also believe he was ascended to heaven

1 Like

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
MrPolitics:
You may not know, but Jesus is in the Quran too and he’s a big deal.
Infact Jesus is the most referenced person in the Quran. His name is Isa and his mother’s name Maryam.
The Quran also talks of how he was born devoid of sin and a prophet of God who prophecied about Mohammed before his time.
They also believe he was ascended to heaven
wow and I'm so surprised undecided

Didn't the Mohammed of a man copied the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by advocate666: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
getting desperate
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Excaperx:

of course he did

2 Likes

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Excaperx:

He was so expert in coping the Bible that he forgot to copy that Jesus was lamb of life who "died" on the cross of Calvary for your sins.

All I am saying is, can you prove where and where he copied from the bible.
The date, year and location.

1 Like

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
of course he did

Proof?! Proof?! I proof?!

Tell us what year was the first bible written and printed,and the year it was made a public document to be read by most Christians because the Bible (The Vulgate or KJV =King James version) we're the very first bible in Christendom.

please, just show us proof of your claim.

1 Like

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

Proof?! Proof?! I proof?!

Tell us what year was the first bible written and printed,and the year it was made a public document to be read by most Christians because the Bible (The Vulgate or KJV =King James version) we're the very first bible in Christendom.

please, just show us proof of your claim.
click my signature and read my response on this matter in a previous thread. Finally of course you know the bible is a mix of the torah, the prophets, the gospel and paul's letters. Your question should be rephrased, what year was the bible compiled?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

He was so expert in coping the Bible that he forgot to copy that Jesus was lamb of life who "died" on the cross of Calvary for your sins.

don't eat pork, Stone adulterers, infact shariah was copied from old testament. Lev 20 vs 10, Lev 11 vs 7.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
click my signature and read my response on this matter in a previous thread. Finally of course you know the bible is a mix of the torah, the prophets, the gospel and paul's letters. Your question should be rephrased, what year was the bible compiled?

Then how did he copy it?
Tell us who was his scribe and how he came across a copy of the bible from which he "copied" from?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
don't eat pork, Stone adulterers, infact shariah was copied from old testament. Lev 20 vs 10, Lev 11 vs 7.

See this guy oh.

Now can you show me where in the Qur'aan that says we should stone adulterers?
give me references since he "copied" it from the bible.

I want to see how you can pull out of this hole you dug yourself into.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

oga get your terrorists religion out of my front.

I still blame trump and putin for not eradicating your kind. Spit I despise Islam with my soul
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

See this guy oh.

Quran, Al-Baqara 2:173, Quran Surah Al-Baqara ( Verse 173 ) dont eat pork
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

See this guy oh.

quaran 4 vs 15 and quaran 24 vs 2. Punish and stone adulteres
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
Quran, Al-Baqara 2:173, Quran Surah Al-Baqara ( Verse 173 ) dont eat pork

I did not ask you about eating pork Oga.
That one us very popular, but show me the verse that says we should stone adulterers.
That's all. Show me one "copied" verse from the Qur'asn that supports this claim since the Shari'ah is from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

I did not ask you about eating pork Oga.
That one us very popular, but show me the verse that says we should stone adulterers.
That's all. Show me one "copied" verse from the Qur'asn that supports this claim since the Shari'ah is from the bible.

it is safe to say you dont even read your quaran. You just go to the mosque and listen to whatever they dish out. You dont even ask questions just blindly following whatever you are told to. I replied you with the passage about adultery.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
quaran 4 vs 15 and quaran 24 vs 2. Punish and stone adulteres

I have screenshots of those verses below and not even one mentions stoning.

24:2 only mentions flogging those who fornicate,that is unmarried people 80 lashes not adulterers.
And I am wondering how Muhammad(peace be upon him) even missed copying flogging fornicators with 80 lashes.

Now the issue has become more expanded :show us the flogging on fornicators in your Bible added to the stoning verse(s) you are yet to find.

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

I have screenshots of those verses below and not even one mentions stoning.

24:2 only mentions flogging those who fornicate,that is unmarried people 80 lashes not adulterers.
And I am wondering how Muhammad(peace be upon him) even missed copying flogging fornicators with 80 lashes.

Now the issue has become more expanded :show us the flogging on fornicators in your Bible added to the stoning verse(s) you are yet to find.

Sahih Muslim (17:4196) check this one were the word stoning was mentioned. So what is the meaning of adultery? Is it not sex between two unmarried people?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
The bible verses are up there open them.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
it is safe to say you dont even read your quaran. You just go to the mosque and listen to whatever they dish out. You dont even ask questions just blindly following whatever you are told to. I replied you with the passage about adultery.

I can clearly see that you are very uncomfortable.
Stop digressing.
The question was not about my not reading the Qur'aan and how I don't ask questions (things you can't even prove).

Show us the verse of stoning in the Qur'aan because your wrote in one of the mention the the prophet copied not eating pork and stoning adulterers.

Show us where stoning adulterers can be found in the Qur'aan as "copied" from your bible.

Is this difficult to do?

I am only telling you to support your claim, finish.

I want you to silence me with just one proof from the Quran that reads something like:"Allāh commands you to stone the adulterers "

Simple.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
Sahih Muslim (17:4196) check this one were the word stoning was mentioned. So what is the meaning of adultery? Is it not sex between two unmarried people?

Now he is now quoting hadeeth.

How wonderful!

This is how you lie and then lie and when you are farmed out you twist and finally admit you are lying by saying the correct thing.

You clearly claimed that the Qur'aan was copied from the bible not hadeeth.

And you think you are discussing with a kid?

And mind you, hadeeth is not the Qur'aan.

So,you are still yet to answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

I can clearly see that you are very uncomfortable.
Stop digressing.
The question was not about my not reading the Qur'aan and how I don't ask questions (things you can't even prove).

Show us the verse of stoning in the Qur'aan because your wrote in one of the mention the the prophet copied not eating pork and stoning adulterers.

Show us where stoning adulterers can be found in the Qur'aan as "copied" from your bible.

Is this difficult to do?

I am only telling you to support your claim, finish.

I want you to silence me with just one proof from the Quran that reads something like:"Allāh commands you to stone the adulterers "
Simple.
i have you given you all the verses you need.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

How wonderful!

This is how you lie and then lie and when you are farmed out you twist and finally admit you are lying by saying the correct thing.

what do you think is the hadith? Is it not the life of mohammed the authour of the quaran. Why do defend what is indefensible. Why did he stone the woman if he doesn't believe that adulteres should be stoned and where did he get his inspiration from?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

How wonderful!

is just like telling me that new testament is not the bible
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
The bible verses are up there open them.
That says you should lash dies who commit fornication 80lashes?

Good night.

I can see you are too dull to understand what is being said.

No be only Qur'aan copy bible, he even copy Nostradamus.

Nonsense, shallow and down right lies
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

That says you should lash dies who commit fornication 80lashes?

Good night.

I can see you are too dull to understand what is being said.

No be only Qur'aan copy bible, he even copy Nostradamus.

Nonsense, shallow and down right lies
calling me dull as usual. Personal attacks as usual. Tell is the hadith not a holy book in islam?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:

oga, stop twisting what you said.

Ask any Muslim who understands.
Quran is not hadeeth.

You can't even use this weak analogy of OT and NT on the Qur'aan and hadeeth; those who know this will laugh at your compound ignorance.

OT contains mainly passages of prophets before Jesus while NT are passages about Jesus written by unknown men and the epistles of Saul of Tarsus known as apostle Paul of Christendom.

You just rigmaroling.

The question I asked is still yet unanswered.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:

Quran is not hadeeth.

You can't even use this weak analogy of OT and NT on the Qur'aan and hadeeth; those who know this will laugh at your compound ignorance.

OT contains mainly passages of prophets before Jesus while NT are passages about Jesus written by unknown men and the epistles of Saul of Tarsus known as apostle Paul of Christendom.

You are just rigmaroling.

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

Quran is not hadeeth.

You are just rigmaroling.

is hadith not a holy book?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
calling me dull as usual. Personal attacks as usual. Tell is the hadith not a holy book in islam?

Hadeeth is not a book in the first place.
Hadeeth is basically defined as the sayings, deeds and tacit approval of the prophet.
But the Qur'aan calls itself a book from God.
So, you can see the difference.

But this is not the real issue.
You made a claim;which I want you to prove, but as usual you are running from pillar to post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find Church Services Boring / Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) / Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.