Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community (20676 Views)

Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by jegaxe(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Ohh God
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by MrsTwrite(f): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
To date who you never know very well these days is very risky. See how ladies are dying anyhow in the hands of these men.
As you are carried away by the awnnn and awnns make sure you keep your head straight and set boundaries.
Do not give too much information about yourself to people, it's very risky and scary out there. Ladies need not to loose guard
😭

My dear, most girls I know have sworn that they will always date yahoo guys and they don't mind whatever happens as far as the guy is spending on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:

My dear, most girls I know have sworn that they will always date yahoo guys and they don't mind whatever happens as far as the guy is spending on them.
That's insanity, I need to stop wasting my RIP

4 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by kalufelix(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2023
Na wetin dem find dem see... bunch of lazy gold digging oloshos...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Chetas81(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2023
DO YOU REALLY KNOW THAT, BLACK AFRICANS CITIZEN WAS CREATE FROM DARKNESS, THEY SHOULD THANK THE OYINBO GOD,WHO BRING A LITTLE LIGHT,EVEN UNDER THIS LIGHT, THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN STILL BELIEVED IN ACTIVITY BELONG TO DARKNESS 👽👽✍️
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by mmadu5(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2023
I hope they were beheaded before dumping their rotten body

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Odebayo4010(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2023
crossfm:
Which kind wahala be this again.

The level of insecurity in Nigeria is really alarming. Life mean nothing to people again.

Don't bring insecurity matter to this place oh, don't you read the first comment says the lady follow there Yahoo boyfriend,so what did you expect to happen

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by iHateFraudsters: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I heard this news yesterday from one of my corper friend serving at Abia state currently, she said those gals went out with thier Yahoo boyfriend and they never returned again.

Na lie.

You're a liar.
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by MTNnews: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Tell your ideas to your state governor

NutritionGuru:
cry This myopic money ritual of Youths in Southern Nigeria is getting too much! And the Government can easily use the Opportunity of this Palliative Era to Solve the Problem once and for all! READ below:

This is a very realistic Solution that would soon make Nigerians to forever Celebrate this current Nigerian Government if quickly implemented.

We know that many things written on Nairaland finds a way of reaching the Government People. We have all noticed with utmost shock the alarming rate of trend of dignified hard-working Persons that have now taken to begging publicly on Nairaland, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc for just money to buy foods to eat. The hardship pounding Nigerians since the Removal of Subsidy is unprecedented.

😭I couldn't take it any more today, after severally ignoring such posts from those that I well know to be financially self-sufficient before now. Recently seeing too many of these proliferating from my People all over different Forums on the Internet, that's why I screenshot this one of today with the number cut off. Food is the most important thing that the common man needs. Those that have the Ear of the Government should Please tell them to focus whatever investment they are using as Palliative on Encouraging our Youths with Mechanized Farming and other Farming Incentives! Encourage us to Grow our own Foods!

The N5Billion Should have been used to build Mechanized Farm Settlements for each States which would House the Youths that would work on the Farms. Yoruba Land part of Nigeria has the most Fertile Land in the World, and Nigeria has all it takes to Feed the whole World if we focus on Encouraging and Pulling our massive Youths into Agriculture! Colonial Masters knows this, so they keep deceiving us mentally that we are poor and so senseless that we can Not feed ourselves except we import.

New Government Farm Lands should be cut out for the mature Youths and Adults to use, and after a Year of Confirming the ones that are serious with Productive Life and Progress, the Lands should only be taken from any that is not serious with Crop Production and given to others that would be in que to maximize the Opportunity. Sincerely, using the N5Billion to import and share foods items is not a too good idea (would have said it's a Mumu idea but I don't want to insult my beloved Government) when compared to the fact that the Money should have taken so much Crimes from our Societies if Channeled to engaging their idle hands in modern Mechanized Farming with free House Farm Settlements and other incentives to draw them Back into Farming.
SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/7810382/how-next-n5billion-palliative-should
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Zooposki(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2023
kalufelix:
Na wetin dem find dem see... bunch of lazy gold digging oloshos...

emmanuelbrown26:
Bitches close legs, una say hell no. 2 Bitches gone and more to go. If na my Yoruba brethren, body parts for dun miss tey tey bcs dem Sabi harvest body parts like chicken parts

These posts are the typical example of show me you are poor and frustrated without telling me. Lol.
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by MrsTwrite(f): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Na lie.

You're a liar.

ok.
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by coputa(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
AfganEASTERN
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Godsonkemz(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
I heard this news yesterday from one of my corper friend serving at Abia state currently, she said those gals went out with thier Yahoo boyfriend and they never returned again.

Since young ladies prefer ritualists to legit hustling guys who labour in honest job to earn their wages, it will continue to happen.

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by pachigo001(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Southwest don carry there skull mining enter southeast
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by spencekat(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Ohiya again?May be the community is situated along the Umuahia -Aba-Portharcourt highway.
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by jayAjoku(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2023
plumule:
If those corpses were female then it did not pass Yahoo boys.

If you are a girl in this modern time, please be careful. It is not peculiar to guys with money only. The broke boy fit use you get money, the rich fit use you renew, no where is safe out there.
If you suspect any thing run for your life, don't be carried away by fancy things, I repeat no where is safe.
They can’t hear you bro and even if they could they wouldn’t listen. One clean Benz and one week of Trips and cruise and they’re gone bro it’s that easy.
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Evestar200(f): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2023
hotwax:

Ladies are not complaining. They are fine with it.

One was even boasting on air that she cannot date anyone who is not yahoo. One girl even mocked me for being a salary earner.

It's just occupational hazard.

Not all ladies sha, nothing on this earth will make to date a Yahoo boy.

I hate fraud and have warned my brother even warned my Mom that a boy who know that he is not doing anything will give you money and you will take it. If anything happens to you, you are on your.
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Dshocker(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:

How did your friend know that they are the ones, since the bodies are already decomposing?
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by MosFas: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2023
jamexe:
Damn, i wonder if there gonna b a no death day
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Godsongang: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2023
Iphone 14pro, front seat of Benz, money and chilling life in a 5star hotel no go let them get sense. God have mercy upon us because we keep telling them.
Re: Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community by Afamed: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Ndi Ego Obala

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / Boko Haram Relocated To N/West, N/Central As Bandits — Defence Headquarters / 07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.