Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV (38739 Views)

2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by djon78(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2023
Chucks13:

Oga talk about the merger your obi wan join. Bro dem no born the tribunal I dare you and dare the tribunal.

Tribunal my a s s, tribunal for which h country? Go and ask those that declared Kanu acquitted how far? Dem no dey telli pesin.....una eyes go clear wella...

Mind you I'm pdp but I stand with Tinubu on the last election and sorry Atiku is not our party flagbearer we told him already.

Nnamdi Kanu is a national security issue

It's a different issue

Oga if tribunal nulify the elections
And supreme Court affirm the appeal

There is nothing Tinubu can do

Tinubu is a small fry to Nigeria

Do you know how powerful the forces controlling Nigeria?

Tinubu na small fry

There is no individual that is bigger than Nigeria

Jonathan an incumbent president lost an election
He succumbed to the power of Nigeria

So talk another thing

From Many of you people's talk in this forum it shows you guys are politically immature
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by nnamdi640: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2023
Medicine after death. This is what they ought to have done before the last election, just because they allowed their over ambition take away their common sense which would have made them realize that it is not easy to un-sit the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by anonymous1759(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2023
justtoodark:

kano state population is 4,348,000....
northerners sabi how to play this political games very well....

and they understand havin patience....

When people align they call it A$$licking when the result pays it becomes rigging and will place democracy in danger some people will never learn . BAT has been working for people since 2007 some people donโ€™t know what sacrifice is for the greater good .
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Demurray: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2023
NutritionGuru:
grin Na now day break for una?! Selfishness and over-bloated Ego made them to scatter from PDP before Election, which made Tinubu the Caculative Unifyer to easily Win. Soon Nigerians would Enjoy under Tinubu Administration, all Nigeria needs now is to join hands with President Tinubu to find the best Way Invest the money that is coming from the Subsidy Removal, and the Best Way has been stated below:
This is a very realistic Solution that would soon make Nigerians to forever Celebrate this current Nigerian Government if quickly implemented.

We know that many things written on Nairaland finds a way of reaching the Government People. We have all noticed with utmost shock the alarming rate of trend of dignified hard-working Persons that have now taken to begging publicly on Nairaland, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc for just money to buy foods to eat. The hardship pounding Nigerians since the Removal of Subsidy is unprecedented.

๐Ÿ˜ญI couldn't take it any more today, after severally ignoring such posts from those that I well know to be financially self-sufficient before now. Recently seeing too many of these proliferating from my People all over different Forums on the Internet, that's why I screenshot this one of today with the number cut off. Food is the most important thing that the common man needs. Those that have the Ear of the Government should Please tell them to focus whatever investment they are using as Palliative ON Encouraging our Youths with Mechanized Farming and other Farming Incentives! Encourage us to Grow our own Foods!

The N5Billion Should have been used to build Mechanized Farm Settlements for each States which would House the Youths that would work on the Farms. Yoruba Land part of Nigeria has the most Fertile Land in the World, and Nigeria has all it takes to Feed the whole World if we focus on Encouraging and Pulling our massive Youths into Agriculture! Colonial Masters knows this, so they keep deceiving us mentally that we are poor and so senseless that we can Not feed ourselves except we import.

New Government Farm Lands should be cut out for the mature Youths and Adults to use, and after a Year of Confirming the ones that are serious with Productive Life and Progress, the Lands should only be taken from any that is not serious with Crop Production and given to others that would be in que to maximize the Opportunity. All that the Great Obafemi Awolowo achieved for Yoruba Land (such as the now: Nigerian Embassy in Britain, Nigerian Muslim Pilgrim House in Mecca, and Christian Pilgrim House in Jerusalem, Cocoa House, Oluwa Glass Production Industry, Odua Textile Cloth Production Industry, Dunlup Tyer Manufacturing Industry, and many more) were all achieved with Monies for Cocoa Farming Plantations that the Great Visionary Awolowo used his Government to Establish for the Youths back then. He also ensure the Exportation of the Products as soon as the Youths have harvested, this generated so much forex for the Western Nigerian Government those days.

Kwame Nkuruma saw the amazing Awolowo Achievements and went back to Ghana to use the same method to Magnetize Ghana Youths into Cocoa Farming, till now Ghana still remains the largest Exporter of Cocoa from Africa because the Youths are still massively into Farming. While the People that pioneered the Vision lost Focus and started senselessly killing themselves for money rituals in what has now been popularly known as "Skull-mining" angry

Sincerely, using the N5Billion to import and share foods items is not a too good idea (would have said it's a mumu idea but I don't want to insult my beloved Government) when compared to the fact that the Money should have taken so much Crimes from our Societies if Channeled to engaging their idle hands in modern Mechanized Farming with free House Farm Settlements and other incentives to massively draw Youths Back into Farming.
SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/7810382/how-next-n5billion-palliative-should
This is the kind of comment that should generate a lot of likes but won't because our youth are lazy, fail to understand that farming is gold mine. Until we as a country go back to farming, we can never move forward as fast as it should be because through farming, other sector will improve drastically .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by TheBillyonaire: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Datti Baba Ahmed is my new Choice for President. Obi is not a fighter. I want a real fighter that will stand against imperialism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by josilcool(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2023
Who will step down for who?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Demurray: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Some of the OBIDIENTS don't know real reason why Obi left PDP, even immediately after the PDP primary elections. Obi has already have it in mind that VP slot in sacrosanct for him.
Later, having known than Atiku will not give him the VP, he, Obi left the party to seek his ambition somewhere else .

Back to the topic, We all know that Atiku was two terms VP, so there's no way he can't allow Obi to be the presidential candidate come 2027 / 2031.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by cassyrooy(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2023
omooba969:

We're always under the illusion that if our tribes-man occupies the power-seat, it will automatically translate into wealth for our people. You need to realise that OBJ presidency did not turn Ogun state or SW to Dubai, GEJ presidency did not turn Bayelsa or SS to Paris and many years of Northern rule actually translated into underdevelopment and now hardship/terrorism in the North/North-Central.

Would you be expecting any better if a Southeastern person becomes president? Bro, there's a pattern and this is a fundamental issue that needs a paradigm shift.

Let's do away with nepotism, tribal & religious sentiments and watch a drastic change in our polity. cool
What you've said all along made zilch of a sense to me, but I agree with everything you've said (because I can detribalize and understand you) but, hear this, Nigeria operates cynical and Winner-Takes-It-All politics that has done more harm than good for the people.

If not for the hustling spirit of the SE, that zone would have been long dead because of more than 50years of wanton negligence, except of course, let's accept GEJ did us good in his 5/6years in power.

The Northerners that always ascend and thrust themselves to power with their Northernization Policy, are they any better? But every election circle, they have their political ideology, and align to that and vote massively for it.

The Yoruba have their political ideology too, and they align to that. I knew when SWAGA23 Conference was held in Ibadan, UI-ICC precisely and all Yorubas aligned to that, but they for once didn't think it will make Ibadan, Akure, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Iseyin, Ife, Ado Ekiti, Ikenne, Kabba, Illorin, Abeokuta, Ajaokuta to Aberdeen, Glasgow, Liverpool, Boston, Birmingham, Cardiff, Helsinki, Los Angeles, San Francisco etc. But these same people voted, following in the same pattern of the Northern regions.

You even killed and maimed because you're battling for survival through political power.

Now the Igbos have theirs but you claim its a problem and wouldn't do much good for us. We didn't create that illusion, the North did, so go and talk to them about abolishing it first, but I understand that's going to be difficult.

Omooba (Son of a King), what's happening I'd a political game and if anyone wants Peter Obi to join them in order to harvest over 6million votes (which will grow massively soon), they should align behind him and he'll make due his own agreement which we the S/Easterners have seen and become endeared to him, and it's going to be two terms as well, but anything short, no problem.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by justtoodark: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2023
anonymous1759:

When people align they call it A$$licking when the result pays it becomes rigging and will place democracy in danger some people will never learn . BAT has been working for people since 2007 some people donโ€™t know what sacrifice is for the greater good .

they still dont gerrit....
nigerian politics needs alot of patience....

too many people to be playin better than you....
than to learn how buhari managed to still achieve it,they said no,they rather hate him....

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by SmartyPants(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2023
jnrbayano:
They want to ride on Obi's appeal but I trust Obi not to accept

Besides, Tinubu is a goner as the Tribunal judges will do the needful

Atiku is clearly still the biggest force of the three. The only candidate that respectably penetrated nearly all regions.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Georgejeez: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2023
While reading this news , the first thing that comes into the mind of everyone ( except Agbadorians) is .

NA NOW DAY BREAK ABI?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by obrian888: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2023
mrvitalis:
Atiku should back obi ans Kwankwaso in 2027 if supreme Court fails to do the right thing

With obi agreeing to do one term As president

I think this would work very well

Please why should obi do one term as president?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Perfectbeing(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
The highest position Obi will ever hold will be Presidential candidate.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by SenatePresdo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Tales By Moonlight

Anything that can benefit igbos pains you.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by eleniyan2020: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
It will be a mistake of immense proportion if Obi accepts this merger, those two are not to be trusted, they are too power drunk and will stifle Obi and his ideas. Obi should find sharp minds from the North, south west and south south to improve his appeal.
north and southwest won't still vote for him...forget this story!
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by eleniyan2020: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
bluefilm:
Medicine after death.

If the useless PDP gave Peter Obi the chance to be their flagbearer, by now Nigeria would have been breathing fine and good...
still he won't win!
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Judolisco(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Count Obi out. Obi is not choosing anyone apart for Datti
wetin concern me with obi.... Why didn't obi join wike and others in telling Atiku dat he should not run.... Instead him and kwankwaso left d party allowing tinubu to win d election... If na so APC they fight themselves for 2013 u think they would have won d election dat took Jonathan out of power? Election is not won on social media..
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by samuel9000: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Just to loot this country?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Mushmush: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

But Pandora Oyetola is now a minister grin
Cry me a river. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by famology(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
These people made Tinubu president without knowing it. Na now their eyes clear. Lol ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by RemKen: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is what they should have done in the build up to the general elections, no they wouldn't, all of them without exception wanted the power including one that knew he could only win his state. Secondly, if it's true they are discussing merger, I only advice those interpreting laws and hoping they can coarse the judiciary into doing what they want by making so much noise to have a rethink, the gladiators are moving on, wake up from your dream land and move on.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by oluwaseyi0: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Igbos don't care for power... 4 years is enough for obi to implement structural changes

are you implying the south west and North care so so much about power and are actually power drunk?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Tradepunter2: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
CaptainAyub:

According to you,"Obi is not politically powerful like those guy" .
So,how many votes did Kwankwaso get in the last election but according to you he is more politically powerful than Obi.
Even with all d suppression of his votes,how many more votes did Atiku get more than Obi?
Tribalism and religious bigotry makes some of you mad on and off

You live in Nigeria but choose to be disillusioned.... Obi came third, even if he had many votes do you think the system will allow him win it If you know the power play won't favor you won't you find alliances to bypass the barrier
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Kentursky(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Like Anambrarians breathed during his 8 years as governor.

If the useless PDP gave Peter Obi the chance to be their flagbearer, by now Nigeria would have been breathing fine and good...[/quote]
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by haffaze777(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin cheesy grin
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by mrvitalis(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

are you implying the south west and North care so so much about power and are actually power drunk?
There is no point is stating the obvious
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by MRMRMR: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Gengen, obi Pandora seems serious about the missing manhood. It will be interesting to watch how this will play out
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Ozommadu: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
God please protect my Asiwaju for me

This girl you're not well๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by DMerciful(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Obi won the election hands down but INEC swapped many of his results for Tinubu but the court will do the needful
Judolisco:
wetin concern me with obi.... Why didn't obi join wike and others in telling Atiku dat he should not run.... Instead him and kwankwaso left d party allowing tinubu to win d election... If na so APC they fight themselves for 2013 u think they would have won d election dat took Jonathan out of power? Election is not won on social media..
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Luckykpeenyie: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
omooba969:
One would think they are discussing how to move the country forward but NO it's all about grabbing power and farting all over the country.

Useless politicians! cool
Don't mind all this birds of the same feather ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Judolisco(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi won the election hands down but INEC swapped many of his results for Tinubu but the court will do the needful
obi didn't win any election stop dreaming... If he won d election why is he trying to win d election on technicalities.... Go and read his petition
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by AbuAeesha: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
It will be a mistake of immense proportion if Obi accepts this merger, those two are not to be trusted, they are too power drunk and will stifle Obi and his ideas. Obi should find sharp minds from the North, south west and south south to improve his appeal.
but u believed he can make it to first position from third abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu / Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.