Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV (38704 Views)

2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Emola12(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2023
omooba969:

Wishful thinking, you definitely have no idea. smiley
I av no idea of typing rubbish like the wey you did,,, like i said before you are lack of integrity walahitalahi
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by djon78(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
It will be a mistake of immense proportion if Obi accepts this merger, those two are not to be trusted, they are too power drunk and will stifle Obi and his ideas. Obi should find sharp minds from the North, south west and south south to improve his appeal.

Peter Obi cannot do it alone

He needs collaboration

Joining forces with this two to challenge APC is a sound advice

He should learn from what APC did to PDP

So I support the merger

APC has finished Nigeria

We need a new leaf be it if tribunal nulify the elections or 2027

There coming together also will make APC work hard to better the economy

So at the end Nigerians are the winner

We will have a better democracy
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Gentew(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
It will be a mistake of immense proportion if Obi accepts this merger, those two are not to be trusted, they are too power drunk and will stifle Obi and his ideas. Obi should find sharp minds from the North, south west and south south to improve his appeal.

I thought Igbo votes are enough to make Obi president why forming alliance with South west, south south and North..

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by djon78(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2023
omooba969:
One would think they are discussing how to move the country forward but NO it's all about grabbing power and farting all over the country.

Useless politicians! cool

Isn't that what APC did in 2015 Got power and unleashed terrible suffering on Nigerians
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by captianfreeman(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Nonsense.

Few months before the last elections, they were all in one party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by LZAA: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2023
djon78:

He needs collaboration

Joining forces with this two to challenge APC is a sound advice

He should learn from what APC did to PDP

So I support the merger

APC has finished Nigeria

We need a new leaf be it if tribunal nulify the elections or 2027

There coming together also will make APC work hard to better the economy

So at the end Nigerians are the winner

We will have a better democracy
And there will be no such merger
Obi is not power hungry
Don't mix things up
For you to even suggest this means you do not even know the man
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by omooba969(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2023
cassyrooy:
Has it gone anywhere over the last 63yrs?

You've democratically done 8+yes, the North has done 14yrs in democratic dispensation + their uncountable years of military domination.

Bro, please, don't lecture us on what's good for Nigeria because its your man who's at the top.

We're always under the illusion that if our tribes-man occupies the power-seat, it will automatically translate into wealth for our people. You need to realise that OBJ presidency did not turn Ogun state or SW to Dubai, GEJ presidency did not turn Bayelsa or SS to Paris and many years of Northern rule actually translated into underdevelopment and now hardship/terrorism in the North/North-Central.

Would you be expecting any better if a Southeastern person becomes president? Bro, there's a pattern and this is a fundamental issue that needs a paradigm shift.

Let's do away with nepotism, tribal & religious sentiments and watch a drastic change in our polity. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Chucks13: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2023
So obi wan merge now? Where are the obidient, dem say your lord wan merge? And if dem come eventually win in 2031 who go come be the president among the 3 bitter failures?

I told obidients their emperor will fail them soon by jumping the ship again as usual.

I just dey laugh..........

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Mitsurugi(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2023
omooba969:

Political power is one thing, POLITICAL WILL is another thing.

Hope you gerrit? smiley

I get it. But to exercise political will you need to garner political power first. How do you effectively exercise political will outside power?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Jeyun: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2023
NutritionGuru:
grin Na now day break for una?! Selfishness and over-bloated Ego made them to scatter from PDP before Election, which made Tinubu the Caculative Unifyer to easily Win. Soon Nigerians would Enjoy under Tinubu Administration, all Nigeria needs now is to join hands with President Tinubu to find the best Way Invest the money that is coming from the Subsidy Removal, and the Best Way has been stated below:
This is a very realistic Solution that would soon make Nigerians to forever Celebrate this current Nigerian Government if quickly implemented.

We know that many things written on Nairaland finds a way of reaching the Government People. We have all noticed with utmost shock the alarming rate of trend of dignified hard-working Persons that have now taken to begging publicly on Nairaland, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc for just money to buy foods to eat. The hardship pounding Nigerians since the Removal of Subsidy is unprecedented.

😭I couldn't take it any more today, after severally ignoring such posts from those that I well know to be financially self-sufficient before now. Recently seeing too many of these proliferating from my People all over different Forums on the Internet, that's why I screenshot this one of today with the number cut off. Food is the most important thing that the common man needs. Those that have the Ear of the Government should Please tell them to focus whatever investment they are using as Palliative ON Encouraging our Youths with Mechanized Farming and other Farming Incentives! Encourage us to Grow our own Foods!

The N5Billion Should have been used to build Mechanized Farm Settlements for each States which would House the Youths that would work on the Farms. Yoruba Land part of Nigeria has the most Fertile Land in the World, and Nigeria has all it takes to Feed the whole World if we focus on Encouraging and Pulling our massive Youths into Agriculture! Colonial Masters knows this, so they keep deceiving us mentally that we are poor and so senseless that we can Not feed ourselves except we import.

New Government Farm Lands should be cut out for the mature Youths and Adults to use, and after a Year of Confirming the ones that are serious with Productive Life and Progress, the Lands should only be taken from any that is not serious with Crop Production and given to others that would be in que to maximize the Opportunity. All that the Great Obafemi Awolowo achieved for Yoruba Land (such as the now: Nigerian Embassy in Britain, Nigerian Muslim Pilgrim House in Mecca, and Christian Pilgrim House in Jerusalem, Cocoa House, Oluwa Glass Production Industry, Odua Textile Cloth Production Industry, Dunlup Tyer Manufacturing Industry, and many more) were all achieved with Monies for Cocoa Farming Plantations that the Great Visionary Awolowo used his Government to Establish for the Youths back then. He also ensure the Exportation of the Products as soon as the Youths have harvested, this generated so much forex for the Western Nigerian Government those days.

Kwame Nkuruma saw the amazing Awolowo Achievements and went back to Ghana to use the same method to Magnetize Ghana Youths into Cocoa Farming, till now Ghana still remains the largest Exporter of Cocoa from Africa because the Youths are still massively into Farming. While the People that pioneered the Vision lost Focus and started senselessly killing themselves for money rituals in what has now been popularly known as "Skull-mining" angry

Sincerely, using the N5Billion to import and share foods items is not a too good idea (would have said it's a mumu idea but I don't want to insult my beloved Government) when compared to the fact that the Money should have taken so much Crimes from our Societies if Channeled to engaging their idle hands in modern Mechanized Farming with free House Farm Settlements and other incentives to massively draw Youths Back into Farming.
SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/7810382/how-next-n5billion-palliative-should
we talk pass so during buhari tenure
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by highchief1: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
Mushmush:

City boy is greater than all of them put together
the merger sef will not work the 3 of them der r power drunk none of them will agree to allow any of them lead the party.so it’s DOA
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by omooba969(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
Emola12:
I av no idea of typing rubbish like the wey you did,,, like i said before you are lack of integrity walahitalahi

Abeg, go and improve ya English before you can have an opinion on political matters joor. 🤣😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by omooba969(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I get it. But to exercise political will you need to garner political power first. How do you effectively exercise political will outside power?

My argument is that in the case of our politicians, they fight for political power with an absence of political will.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by djon78(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2023
LZAA:

And there will be no such merger
Obi is not power hungry
Don't mix things up
For you to even suggest this means you do not even know the man

You people are just emotional

He need others

APC is a very mean party
With Tinubu, his cliques, and mean politicians like hope uzodima, Wike etc what is needed now is to join forces together to take power from them

APC is tougher and meaner than former PDP
So what is needed is a powerful coalition for the battle ahead be it rerun or 2027

But If Peter Obi doesn't accept and feels he can do it alone then let's keep on suffering under APC
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Emmahunk(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Same Kwankwaso who refused a merger with Obi earlier in the day. He could be working for Tinubu for all I know. Who told him that P.O. will stop at the Tribunal if an unjust ruling comes out from the Tribunal. Obi is too intelligent to be confused with a 'formidable force in 2027' format. He will fight for his mandate to the very last.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by LZAA: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2023
djon78:

You people are just emotional

He need others

APC is a very mean party
With Tinubu, his cliques, and mean politicians like hope uzodima, Wike etc what is needed now is to join forces together to take power from them

APC is tougher and meaner than former PDP
So what is needed is a powerful coalition for the battle ahead be it rerun or 2027

But If Peter Obi doesn't accept and feels he can do it alone then let's keep on suffering under APC
And you have finally confirmed that you do not know Obi
Please how is APC meaner?
Obi has integrity and listens to his supporters
This is simple propaganda
Power?😄😄😄
Obi and Datti are not power crazy
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by LZAA: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Emmahunk:
Same Kwankwaso who refused a merger with Obi earlier in the day. He could be working for Tinubu for all I know. Who told him that P.O. will stop at the Tribunal if an unjust ruling comes out from the Tribunal. Obi is too intelligent to be confused with a 'formidable force in 2027' format. He will fight for his mandate to the very last.
That's why i dey laugh
These people don't know okwute😄
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by azikiweironsi(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2023
I thought he could not pay Shishi hence he left PDP and became the Twitter President and his headless chickens. Now, he can pay Shishi. Silly pretender.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by djon78(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2023
Chucks13:
So obi wan merge now? Where are the obidient, dem say your lord wan merge? And if dem come eventually win in 2031 who go come be the president among the 3 bitter failures?

I told obidients their emperor will fail them soon by jumping the ship again as usual.

I just dey laugh..........

Which 2031?

2027 is around, tribunal may still nulify the elections there is a possibility of that

If the election is nulified then alliance will be good

If not 2027 is another battle
Except APC does well in this four years if they cross the election tribunal

Then you can say 2031

But if APC survives the tribunal
And messes up this present four years
They will not survive 2027

PDP bragged about there invincibility till they were removed
APC never ruled up to PDP time
Still not a match to the political dexterity of former PDP

So they are removable
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Oju4190: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Kwankwoso and Atiku.........count me out of the merger
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Jostoman: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
oga forget all this thing wey you dey talk. It seems you dont know the meaning of power drunk. Can you compare Atiku that have been contesting and anytime he feel cheated he always seek justice in the court of law, unlike the one that grab the power by fire by force when he discover that the results that are coming out on election day are not favouring him.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by djon78(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2023
LZAA:

Power?😄😄😄

You are indeed deluded and a complete novice

If it's people like you that Peter Obi is relying upon to take power from mean Nigerian politicians

Then his lot is already cast
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by ibinaboonline: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2023
Sounds like nere conjectures to me. What will such merger mean for Datti? Obi would never betray Datti. What is Peter Obi without Obidients? Obidients will never accept such soiled merger. Which of both northerners will accept an easterner to lead? Another dead end.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by BabaIbo: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:

Stop being emotional bro, that is the only way to wrestle power from this set of extremely corrupt people holding the country ATM.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Slurity(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2023
SENSE IS COMING TO THEM. LET ATIKU DO STURBORN MAN AGAIN AND GET SERVE AGAIN
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Slurity(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2023
LZAA:

Power?😄😄😄
All this character you are talking about will not make Obi win. Let Obi contest 100 times , he will never win against any Tinubu, ATIKU AND EVEN KWAKWASO. It is not only about good character in Nigeria politics, it is about who you represent, religion, political connections and money. Obi did not stand a chance without northern support.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by jonnex: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2023
Igba yii laaro
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Chucks13: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2023
djon78:

Which 2031?

2027 is around, tribunal may still nulify the elections there is a possibility of that

If the election is nulified then alliance will be good

If not 2027 is another battle
Except APC does well in this four years if they cross the election tribunal

Then you can say 2031

But if APC survives the tribunal
And messes up this present four years
They will not survive 2027

PDP bragged about there invincibility till they were removed
APC never ruled up to PDP time
Still not a match to the political dexterity of former PDP

So they are removable

Oga talk about the merger your obi wan join. Bro dem no born the tribunal I dare you and dare the tribunal.

Tribunal my a s s, tribunal for which h country? Go and ask those that declared Kanu acquitted how far? Dem no dey telli pesin.....una eyes go clear wella...

Mind you I'm pdp but I stand with Tinubu on the last election and sorry Atiku is not our party flagbearer we told him already.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by mokwechineme: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.arise.tv/atiku-kwankwaso-obi-discussing-merger-to-wrest-power-from-apc/?fbclid=IwAR1nRhsIgaWt-3SfbPKeaASN2JOwtfJ1sU5bsVbsyyt8sX2iD58iOOWU94A
Kangaroo journalism geered towards mind-controlling the outcome in the tribunal and decieve the gullible ones.
No merger is needed in booting Tinubu out because he did not win and weren't credible to contest on cases against him which drug offence was among.

Peter Obi is finally brought in as after thought when Atiku has been begging Peter Obi for merger and Kwankwaso has created the merger between him and Peter Obi in his head and all through his presidential campaign continued to lick his wounds and the same Peter Obi was brought in?? Whoever wrote this jargon inside his room needs medical help
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by justtoodark: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2023
anonymous1759:

ATiku is still a bully in the North mind you Kwankwaso is only formidable in Kano this last election exposed him but Kano 1million vote is no joke it’s also a swigging factor. Like I said Atiku’s greed is APC’s Asset in disguise.
BATwill be the bride in 2027 to most northerners because they’ll like to inherit BAT’s structure in the south in 2031.

ATiku’s pride an obsession with power cost PDP best chance to return to power . As for Obi nothing for him he keeps losing supporters daily with is toxic OBIDIENTs trying to bully everyone. If BAT can increase minimum wage to 100-150k or more that’s the end of PDP , LP and NNPP.

kano state population is 4,348,000....
northerners sabi how to play this political games very well....

and they understand havin patience....
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by justtoodark: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2023
PointB:

Sorry I don't have time for shallow minds. It's monday morning. Go and look for someone else to troll.

sit at home day....
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Bfly: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2023
If the three of them really mean well for Nigeria as they say, they sho unite again, sacrifice their ambition and breed someone outside of them who they believe can lead Nigeria. They have the experience.
Hopefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.