Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens (46477 Views)

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Cmanforall: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksKi7Zd0Mfk

⭕Mali, Burkina Faso deploy warplanes in Niger after ECOWAS threatPublished on August 19, 2023By Seun Opejobi

Following threats of military action by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Burkina Faso and Mali have deployed fighter jets to Niger Republic

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/19/mali-burkina-faso-deploy-warplanes-in-niger-after-ecowas-threat/

I pity the women
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

One of agbado army have spoken. Get ready to defend Nigeria. Don't hide behind your keyboard.
And I would appreciate it if you would documents my service to Nigeria as a war correspondent.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by kaludestiny10(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2023
This your comment is hilarious but the truth.
Creamypie:
These ogbeke issue. People like their government, Nigeria and ECOWAS wan disturb them.current Nigeria army wey never fight real war b4 are about to be tested.one thing I know: Nigerian army will rely primarily on air force, bombing the whole of Niger, whether belligerent or not, the whole forests, city, including all civilians, including bazoum and the presidential villa and Nigeria army on the ground too. Some of the fighter jets will still crash by themselves

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2023
ariesbull:
it is not the size of the dog that matters in a fight but the size of the fight in the dog that matters
Lol, it's people like you that are deceiving Niger with deluded motivational inspiration.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
And I would appreciate it if you would documents my service to Nigeria as a war correspondent.
Okay no problem. Just get ready to be deployed. Except maybe you have a chicken heart.
🤣🤣
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Horus(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
A wizard challenging a warrior to a battle of war analysis, The north Vietnamese were able to withstand and subjugate southern Vietnam who were supported by the USbecause they had backup from the Russians. The Russians have indicated that they had no interest in the tension in Niger, central Africa has agreed to work with ECOWAS on their intervention intentions In Niger, there would be heavy blockade, Once Guinea is blocked from the sea then forget it, the would Mali and Burkina Faso cannot get food supply, medical supply and ammunition supply from the sea.

Bro ECOWAS would blocked every entry and exit to Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger and there would be food shortage, can a starving man fight?

Why do you forget that there are regular Russians cargo planes delivering weapons to Mali?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBmeYkpRZuI

Mali has received more warplanes, fighter jets and helicopters from Russia
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2023
thegooddieyoung:
Nigeria cannot win this war fairly....it will cost our regional block and Tinubu so much losses.
Their people are supporting them too

Don't worry the people would be the one to hand over the coupist to ECOWAS when Ecomog troops matches on the streets of Niamey.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Alliswell248: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Attack is always the best form of defence

I will strongly advice Burkina Faso and Mali to attack Nigeria and ECOWAS 1st …

It will definitely send a strong message to France and USA urging the drug lord to misbehave

We over 8.7 million Nigerians who voted Jagaban are okay with you.
You Ipob miscreants can join the Niger Republic today....we won't miss you.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2023
Just ten soilders?
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by slowice(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2023
If law and order collapse in Niger, Nigeria will never ever know peace again. Make una warn Tinubu ooo,this matter is beyond winning the war and reinstating democracy.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Horus:

Why do you forget that there are regular Russians cargo planes delivering weapons to Mali?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBmeYkpRZuI

Mali has received more warplanes, fighter jets and helicopters from Russia
It cost more to ship weapons through cargo planes, and cargo planes could only supply limited amount of weapons.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Mitsurugi(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

By the time hunger holds those ones for 6 months of blockade, they will begin to use stones to chase the Malian and Burkinabe soldiers back.

You underestimate a people with a belief. Don't use your countrymen to rate others.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Traplord09: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Lol, tinubu the weakling should resign as ecowas chairman if he isn't the one urging for war with the hand of Ghana

Burkina Faso dey ground dey dare una, but una dey organize spineless threats

Lol.

Before the matter happen I go just run to my village..

Lagoon Lagos we be the main target
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Okay no problem. Just get ready to be deployed. Except maybe you have a chicken heart.
🤣🤣
I would be leading the first battalion to step foot in Niger, get your cameras ready because you would be right behind me in the battle field videoing and documenting my remarkable gallantry.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Traplord09: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Kobicove:
Na how many fighter jets Burkina Faso get sef? grin

Just da play.....
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2023
obyno82:

This is threat of war. No one will show you thier complete arsenal
They just did.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Horus(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
It cost more to ship weapons through cargo planes, and cargo planes could only supply limited amount of weapons.

They pay in gold and Russians can supply any amounts of weapons
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Horus(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Mali Air Force (Antonov An-26 plane)

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Kpartners:

But terrorists are bringing down Nigerian jets
I laugh in Chinese
Mujahideens brought down Soviet aircrafts in Afghanistan, Somali militias downed US Blackhawk helicopters, it is not uncommon.

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Traplord09: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2023
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnn

Wat am I seeing
Is that not Mistibushi 911 20tonnes tipper we use to transport sharp & plaster sand from Epe to lekki phase 1 for our building project

Forget they dont stand a chance with 9ja army not even owo mi da underbridge boys

Just da play
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Horus:

They pay in gold and Russians can supply any amounts of weapons
Niger is a poor country and cannot afford heavy weapons in large numbers and I expect you to understand. And the clueless coupist of Niger would not be stupid to channel all his country's gold to the acquisition of weapons.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Horus(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Niger is a poor country and cannot afford heavy weapons in large numbers and I expect you to understand. And the clueless coupist of Niger would not be stupid to channel all his country's gold to the acquisition of weapons.

That is in Mali, not Niger. (Read before replying)
A country can pay in natural resources
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

Then join the Nigerian army under Balablu and go and fight them with your superior weapons let's see if you will return alive.
If the Nigerian Army approach me for battle strategies I would gladly render my service.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by mysticwarrior(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Horus:

That is in Mali, not Niger. (Read before replying)
keep disappointing yourself.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Horus(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
keep disappointing yourself.

Keep deluding yourself (the source is in the video )
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Wickedfacts: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mitsurugi:

You underestimate a people with a belief. Don't use your countrymen to rate others.

Belief indeed. That's how you people deceived Biafran soldiers into fighting Nigeria.
Is it belief that will feed hungry soldiers or medicines to sick children?

Let them survive a blockaded for 6 months first.
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Blitzerz: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Weak military backup, the weapons I saw the Niger Delta Militants submitted to the Nigerian army as part of the amnesty during Yaradua's administration is far more sufisticated than what these troops are brandishing.
Shebi you can fight?
Oya pick one of the guns then
Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by Horus(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Burkina Faso Military Armed Drones To Be Deployed In Niger Against ECOWAS

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by ken6488(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Niger is not Afghanistan and ECOWAS is not USA.
grin running the bottom line is the Niger people will not tolerate a foreign army suppressing them

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by engrchykae(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Weak military backup, the weapons I saw the Niger Delta Militants submitted to the Nigerian army as part of the amnesty during Yaradua's administration is far more sufisticated than what these troops are brandishing.
but they have a far more superior cause.
If Nigeria dare enter Niger republic,we will get more than we bargained for.

1 Like

Re: Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens by engrchykae(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
yahoodetector:

Then join the Nigerian army under Balablu and go and fight them with your superior weapons let's see if you will return alive.
he will be manure for next farming season in Niger soil

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.