Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations (22976 Views)

Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by afrobadoo: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2023
Dear my Nigerien Brethrens

I am a 35-year-old man from Agadez,Niger. Today, I am writing to you as a desperate cry for help and a plea for the world to hear our story.

For the past several weeks, my beloved country, Niger, has been plunged into a state of turmoil and chaos following a coup d'état. The ramifications of this event have been catastrophic, and the lives of countless innocent citizens like myself have been irrevocably altered.

I used to be a simple farmer, content with my life and my family. But the coup has turned our lives upside down. I have been forced to work with the military, not out of choice but out of sheer survival. The situation in my country has left us with no other option, as the consequences of refusing to cooperate with the military are dire.

Living in such a situation, where fear and uncertainty reign, is a nightmare that no one should have to endure. My family and I constantly live in fear for our lives, and the basic rights and freedoms that we once took for granted have been stripped away.

I implore you to use your platform to shed light on the dire situation in Niger. The world needs to know what is happening here, and the suffering that the people of Niger are enduring. It is only through the power of the media that our voices can be heard, and the international community can come to our aid.

I understand the risks associated with reporting on such matters, but I believe that your courage and dedication to journalism can make a difference. By sharing our story, you can contribute to putting an end to the suffering that has befallen Niger.

Please, I urge you to consider our plea seriously. Lives are at stake, and the world needs to know the truth. Your unwavering commitment to journalism's principles can make a world of difference for us here in Niger.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and for considering our plight. I hope that you will find it in your hearts to help us in our time of need.

https://afrobadootv.com.ng/2023/08/25/outrage-grows-nigeriens-unite-to-challenge-tchiani-government-amid-increased-insecurity/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by fuckJones(f): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2023
ipob should send security asap

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by ManishSmith(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Make we focus on our own problem leave Niger alone, Niger is a sovereign country. Go to the street of Nigeria and see how people are suffering but niger is our problem it’s not like as if we are benefiting anything special from them Na just cocaine sniffing addict gragra be all these thing we dey see.....

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by SenatePresdo(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
Anybody igbos support dey always lose.

Igbos no dey support good things.

What are the good things you have supported?

Buhari?
Tinubu??

If those things i mentioned are what you consider as good, then evil must be reigning supreme in your village.

Have you ever sat down, look at the mirror and ask yourself, "Olanikpunkita, can something good ever come out from my brain"?

Pity yourself if you have nobody to pity you.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by okooloyun1(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2023
ECOWAS should leave Nigeriens alone. When they feel the heat, they will pursue the coupists away by themselves.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by ronalmagic10(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2023
fuckJones:
ipob should sent security asap

Those cowards that cannot release cownu?

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by spiSeyi: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
I hope those that praying for a coup can see this grin , The problem of bad governance in Africa is not the type of government but the personality of the people in government. An average African is power hungry bcs of greed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by updatechange(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Hot breakfast lunch and dinner served

7 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by jumper524(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
No system of govt is perfect not even democracy, but then again, I know for sure no bad leader lasts not even emperors.
So just chill, if democracy had favoured majority of your citizens, I'm sure you won't be the poorest country in the world, so it's only natural you try something new.
I won't fall for cheap personal propaganda on things, and I'll advice ecowas not to military involve in a collaborative decision of a sovereign state.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
Anybody igbos support dey always lose
Seems Igbos are living rent free on your empty skull.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by kindy51(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Military rule is never an option

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by cpu2006(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Samirana360(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Military should take over all African countries... Let's face this once and be free from these whites..... They've destroyed us

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by datola: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
I thought the fifth columnists said Ngeriens are happy with the coup plotters.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by mejai(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Asari dokubo, where u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Risingblue008(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
She
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by BOSSkesh(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
And this is the government that ipob and it’s adherents are supporting
The coupist will be dislodged
Down with tyranny

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by BOSSkesh(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Down with tyranny
Down with the illegitimate government
Niger must be restored to democratic rule

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Ppogbae: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
France is working very hard grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by zoeymikey(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Olam09(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Okay i hope the little kids calling for coup can see this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by creativehubb: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Military juntas or authoritarian regimes can never hold the answer. Only kids and agents of doom support such military juntas.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by imoowo(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2023
Things might even be tough here in Nigeria than in Niger. The Problem is we are suffering and Smiling.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Lincton: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2023
I hope those miscreants that supported military juntas can see that Democracy is still better than other kinds of government

5 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Risingblue008(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Those cowards that cannot release cownu?
I never knew u still show ur stool-p-duty on this platform?
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations by Christane: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Dis is the right time For ECOWAS to intervane. ..
Cus even d country is tired of d situation. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Claims She Beat Up South Africa Model To Protect Herself / UK Deputy PM, Dominic Raab Resigns Over Bullying Report / Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.