Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Professional Content Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Content Writers Needed (330 Views)

Need A Professional Content Editor / 4 Professional CONTENT WRITERS NEEDED N30k per week / Professional Content/blog Writer - Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Content Writers Needed by Ennyhorlah: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Write Clique is a soon-to-be-launched Content Writing Agency and we need professional writers to work with.

We are specialized in writing Blog Posts, Website Content /Landing Pages, Articles, Product Descriptions, Product Reviews, and Newsletters.

We need writers who are expert in any of these areas to join our team. WE DO NOT WANT CHATGPT or COPY N PASTE WRITERS.

Qualifications:
You must be an expert in any of the aforementioned services.
You must be able to deliver top quality work on or before deadlines.
You must be willing to learn and grow on the job.
Knowledge of SEO tools like SurferSEO, Semrush, Google Trends is an advantage.

If you think you're Him, send us
1) Links to your published works or Google drive portfolio
2) A professional summary
3) Your rate

PLS DO NOT SEND MS DOCUMENTS OR PDFs
Re: Professional Content Writers Needed by haryomikun(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ennyhorlah:
Write Clique is a soon-to-be-launched Content Writing Agency and we need professional writers to work with.

We are specialized in writing Blog Posts, Website Content /Landing Pages, Articles, Product Descriptions, Product Reviews, and Newsletters.

We need writers who are expert in any of these areas to join our team. WE DO NOT WANT CHATGPT or COPY N PASTE WRITERS.

Qualifications:
You must be an expert in any of the aforementioned services.
You must be able to deliver top quality work on or before deadlines.
You must be willing to learn and grow on the job.
Knowledge of SEO tools like SurferSEO, Semrush, Google Trends is an advantage.

If you think you're Him, send us
1) Links to your published works or Google drive portfolio
2) A professional summary
3) Your rate

PLS DO NOT SEND MS DOCUMENTS OR PDFs
Should I DM you about this or is there an email address for me to send my application to?
Re: Professional Content Writers Needed by Zarahgold97: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Please contact me through this email Zarahgold97@gmail.com or 07012690547 for samples and you can as well drop your email or phone number I will contact you

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Vacancy For Warehouse Operative / Post Your Craft On This Thread For Visibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.