Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents– Tony Elumelu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents– Tony Elumelu (96 Views)

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu / Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents– Tony Elumelu by Azeemokoya: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Nigerian economist, Tony Elumelu, has said he did not become the Chairman of United Bank of Africa, UBA, and Transcorp Group because of wealthy parents, went to the best schools, or was the most intelligent in Nigeria.

The founder of Tony Elumelu Foundation and chairs, Heirs Holdings said as a billionaire, he had learned a lot of life lessons.

Elumelu via his Facebook page on Sunday said he shared the story with a group of brilliant teens at the the Redeemed Christian Church of God TEAP Zone Teens Career Conference 2023 yesterday to inspire them as they move to the next stage of their lives.

He urged the teens to embrace hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, saying growing up— getting to the top required going the extra mile.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/i-became-chairman-of-uba-transcorp-without-wealthy-parents-tony-elumelu/

Re: I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents– Tony Elumelu by Wodu89: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2023
Always trying to sound smart and as usual as making a full of himself.

(1) (Reply)

Multi-billionaire Abdul Samad Rabiu Wins Man Of The Year Award For 2023 / Can I Reach My Marketing Objectives By Taking Coach Assistance? / All You Need To Know About Affiliate Marketing And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.