Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? (15984 Views)

What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by IbroMaka(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Contact me to do ur contract hustle for half the price you obtained them
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Knetpro(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Do CPA Marketing.

Click my signature to learn more.
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Dottormentor: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Don't mind the mofos
BoldBrainz:
Most of the people giving advice don't even live in Abuja..😂.

The other nigga is advising OP to drive "along" if he has his own vehicle. For Abuja? E be like you never even sabi the colour of AMAC uniform.
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by theamazonguru(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
HOSTCOM:
how?
Don't tell me you are really interested.
He is pitching gambling to you bro.
Please run away.

That thing is a killer of destiny.
Once you get addicted, you are hooked for life and that's all.

Most of these guys advertising sure odds are fake and liars.
All they are interested in is your own money, the one they will collect from you.

2 Likes

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Ekejoestar(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
HardLifee:
So I just recently got a teaching job in Abuja and as we all know, schools are resuming on 11 of September which is three (3) weeks from now.
What side hustle can one do before September 11 and weekends in Abuja?

Gigolo or a massues

1 Like

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by BabaOfLagos: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Crash mining,

Compound interest.

See IAJ FINANCE on telegram.
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Pk01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
SALIMAN:
bolt
can one see 70k/week bolt driving in Abuja?.
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Pk01(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
erico2k2:

Ubar
can one see 70k/week bolt driving in Abuja?
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Calitoscassius(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sell weed or become a prostitute. tongue

Remember, you asked.
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by TheBTCinvestor: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Sell weed or become a prostitute. tongue

Remember, you asked.

Hahahaha grin bruv! U nailed it
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
ChronicGp:
Bread mostly Big loaves, you only need a table to start.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Lisaint(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jokkarm2:
Get a reliable car dealer, post them on your status everyday, one day you will sell and chop commission. i just sold one last week and was paid 150k , is above my salary.

God bless you
Im keying into your advice right away

1 Like

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Saintinoo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Maryam1234:
You can drop ship food stuffs from the comfort of your home.

Locally, how does this work.
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Ignyte(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
I’m a party planner and I’ll tell you for free, throw a party every weekend.

That’s all.

The amount of money you will make will shock you.

The amount of money I make sef dey shock me.

1 Like

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by DanielWhite001: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
aAK1:
Move around car stands, take pictures upload on jiji. If you have small money subscribe to a premium package.you will thank me later
Pls can you give me extra note on this. I love the idea of what you just said.
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Bluearrow: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
olamilarks:
You can start driving along if you own or can access a car that's if you can drive and have a license for it, foodstuffs retailing, CV rewriting, Job agency and a host of others.
I don't think driving is really that profitable anymore since fuel subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Bigchristo: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Austineft:
You can start affiliate marketing which is the one I am doing right now
share more light on this
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by TrustNone: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
HardLifee:
So I just recently got a teaching job in Abuja and as we all know, schools are resuming on 11 of September which is three (3) weeks from now.
What side hustle can one do before September 11 and weekends in Abuja?
Same with me boss.
I just got an offer of employment as a Subject Teacher in a secondary school.
The pay isnt really what I expected but all the same it's better than staying idle at home.
Now the thing is, I want to start saving without touching the salary so by the end of the term I have something tangible I can use it for.
So I also need a side hustle I can use to generate income for the time being.
I'm a writer but the jobs ain't coming in
For the main time I've ventured into brick laying so I can use the resources to get myself some clothes so I'll dress well for classes

1 Like

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by 1nice(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
See advice
What advice are you planning to give him, I hope you are not trying to corrupt him with your bad advice of patronizing prostitutes and sleeping with married women on weekends in Abuja.

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Fredge(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Maryam1234:
You can drop ship food stuffs from the comfort of your home.

Please can you throw more light on it? How does it work?
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by dboY1123(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Austineft:
You can start affiliate marketing which is the one I am doing right now

Please put me through.
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by TrustNone: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
o123456789:
Since you are already a teacher, take your teaching skills to the Nigerian online teaching platform called uLesson!
naturalwaves:

When you get one, you can switch to online teaching and forget about these 30k jobs.
Thanks guys but can you please give me little enlightenment on it?
Who are my audiences?
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by TrustNone: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lisaint:

God bless you
Im keying into your advice right away
like Jokkarm2 said, get a reliable car dealer ooo before you go carry your hand enter wahala
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by olamilarks(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bluearrow:

I don't think driving is really that profitable anymore since fuel subsidy removal.

Not like pre-subsidy removal rates, but it will still add small change to the man's income!
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Emylex: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bluearrow:

exactly my friend,despite the increments in transport fare,is not Profitable like before

2 Likes

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by iamtardey: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Weed delivery
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by SALIMAN(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pk01:
can one see 70k/week bolt driving in Abuja?.
if you know your way out . But can't give 100% for that a week
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Calitoscassius(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Hahahaha grin bruv! U nailed it
grin grin grin grin
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
redsquare:
You no tell us your gender. Male or Female? In Naija, different gender get different side hustle. If you know, you know.
Haha
Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Ekg911(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bluearrow:

Driving is lucrative when the ride is urs. I'm a driver.

3 Likes

Re: JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
onadana:

Hookup....thank me later.It's the fastest side hustle in Abuja...male or female grin grin
Do men also do olosho??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / Npower Batch C Stream 1 Program Extended / Temporary Staff At KPMG!!! Deadline 31st December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.