Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,550 members, 7,827,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps (20418 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy / Senate Confirms Muazu Sambo As Minister-designate / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2023
That’s my minister,from my town.

Well done brother.

All what you wrote were all visible. Thank you once again.

4 Likes

Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by waledeji(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
Good morning everybody

I no wan attack anybody today I don repent

May the peace of the lord be with you all
You don resume your daily job😃😃😃

Nairaland permanent resident
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Igboslayer: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2023
patrickcollins:
The real wailers are your people and community who can't eat 3 square meal daily since your Lord ascended the throne
Werey dey use him poverty issues measure others... Wailing weepers will always have a way to be stupid all the time.
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Ategberoson(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
Good morning everybody

you go explain tire

you're non existent in the space of Nigeria politics, your attack doesn't pass Nairaland naive kid
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by gabbytabby: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Go in peace.

Taylor90:
Good morning everybody

Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by yetunsbay(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nursepepeye:
so if tribunal com remove tilumbu , this one go loose everything be that
tell me whc tribunal exactly gonna do that ?

Are u a kid in politics ?
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by patrickcollins: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werey dey use him poverty issues measure others... Wailing weepers will always have a way to be stupid all the time.
Shut up, you are the stupid poverty stricken one here
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Max24: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nursepepeye:
so if tribunal com remove tilumbu , this one go loose everything be that
That's to tell you Tinubu is will not be removed. Experienced politicians know Obi has no case hence their confidence in accepting Tinubu's offer. Even past govs did - Oyetola , Wike , etc. Only some deluded Obidients are expecting anything different with their eyes on judiciary nonsense. Whether eyes on judiciary or not, Tinubu remains.
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Laple0541(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
Good morning everybody

Werey dey play!

As if the person wey you dey attack know say your papa dey exist.
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Cromagnon: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Politicians are only concerned for their stomach.
you nko whose stomach are you interested in

Meanwhile, I pity him when we will reclaim our stolen mandate. He will lose in both ways
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Jhonnydurgs: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Anyone who knows BTO knows he’s the future of ondo state. A very good man. His works and social empowerment speaks for him. Go to his hometown to confirm. That role he’ll use to work more for his people. BTO na big name for ondo no think ham

1 Like

Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by phemmyfour: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Perhaps he has gotten something better.
Appointed as a minister

He was re-elected to the green chambers in 2023, a position he is resigning to take up the Minister of Interior role today.

1 Like

Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by MrsTwrite(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
phemmyfour:
Appointed as a minister

He was re-elected to the green chambers in 2023, a position he is resigning to take up the Minister of Interior role today.

Wow!
Some people are just lucky in this life.
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Cromagnon: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
ufotunang:
....so tinubu cannot give a youth or Nigerian that is unemployed this ministerial position than giving a person that is a house of reps that already has a job... nawaoooo...this politicians just care for themselves
you do you care for another person
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Igboslayer: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
patrickcollins:
Shut up, you are the stupid poverty stricken one here
Smelling pighead, olodo village boy wey still no get sense... You grew up with maggots in the brain.
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Thomasankara(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
[/color]grace dey follow this man🤔[color=#770077]
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by Konafas: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Politicians are only concerned for their stomach.

Meanwhile, I pity him when we will reclaim our stolen mandate. He will lose in both ways
...am not supporting any politician but I give it to this young man for what he did is even more that what he mentioned above in just 4 years in fact I give it to him..
Re: Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps by AfonjaConehead: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

Oh NO!!

You should have continued entertaining us with your stupidity for 8 years. shattap dia,ya anus is free now cos the taylor90 really made it sweat profusely grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achebe's Civil War Memoir's Invitation For Fresh War — CPC / 2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.