Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops (26848 Views)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / 5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Lagos / The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by BoldBrainz(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2023
Throwback:

We don't both know the same thing.

Fashola returned Yorubas, Northerners, and Igbos to their origins.

It was Igbos who lamented and wailed endlessly.

So when I say the state government should reenact the same policy to return the miscreants and destitute, I did not intend any particular tribe or the absence of Yorubas.

You alone are responsible for your misunderstanding, fuelled by guilt.

You and your kind often amuse me..😂.

Fortunately, the advantage you wield above the others is your ability to express your opinions lucidly.

Miscreants and destitutes under bridges and in bus stops currently, cannot be returned to anywhere because they're indigenous Lagosians. Best your government can do is rehabilitate and resettle them for societal benefits.

And as per your assumption of existing guilt, there is none on this end, I most certainly can assure you. I am not a part of your usual victims of hate and slander.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by 90dbest: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Lagos is glorified slum city, full of miscreants from South West.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Tareq1105: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73, it's like Yoruba man do you something.
Asgard73:

You keep trolling shamelessly.. Yoruba man I shame for you.. una be the joke of nigeria..

Imagine Nigerians wishing for buhari .. when a Yoruba god and self acclaimed sophisticators are in power ..

And you a Yoruba man is online gallantly shaming for person

You really no get shame.. Walahi.. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2023
Helinues and co take over the bus parks? shocked

Odiegwu!
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Throwback: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You and your kind often amuse me..😂.

Fortunately, the advantage you wield above the others is your ability to express your opinions lucidly.

Miscreants and destitutes under bridges and in bus stops currently, cannot be returned to anywhere because they're indigenous Lagosians. Best your government can do is rehabilitate and resettle them for societal benefits.

And as per your assumption of existing guilt, there is none on this end, I most certainly can assure you. I am not a part of your usual victims of hate and slander.

So those returned to the North and Anambra were Yoruba?

Or the Igbos were picked from their shops at Alaba or Idumota?

It is obvious that just like Gov Peter Obi, you cannot stand the shame that Igbos left their villages to be destitute under the bridges of Lagos.

You lots are irredeemable.

Anyway, we no dey look Uche face as far as developing our state is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by OlujobaSamuel: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2023
The reason why they are not put to use is lastma. They will claim it's for brt, and arrest any other vehicle.
I remember 2019, I was picked-up at igando bus stop, lastma arrested us claiming it was a brt bus stop, he claimed we supposed to park at the road side in front for pick-up.
I asked him if that will not cause traffic obstruction, he said it doesn't matter.
We eventually paid before we could procede on our journey. I reported and nothing was done about it
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by ufotunang: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2023
What is causing it ..is Lagos is overpopulated..24 million people in Lagos.,..the hard and bad economy.... everybody hustling anyhow in order to survive the hard economy...so you cannot expect things to be well organized
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Verysmart101: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehe..

Lagos don accommodate animals with humans.

Majority of these scallywags and not even from the SW.

They come to the SW to constitute nuisance just like the Ipob terrorists caught few days back.

So the street hawkers,alaye ,pick pockets,oluomo boys are not yorubas abiiii? Weldone onye nzuzu
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Lastmankc(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Throwback:
The Lagos State Government must do what Fashola copied from other state Governments.

They need to round up the miscreants and those who are destitute, and send them back to their respective states of origin.

For those who station their wares there to sell, they should be warned to desist, and this expires should be seized the very next time they are found within that space.

You need to be a tough Government to manage a stubborn people who would always give excuses why they must even apportion the sidewalks of the roads to themselves while the pedestrian is pushed to the busy road.
will you Keep quite, even you from osogbo is claiming lagosian,it's your fellow Ebola miscreants that is even collecting owomida from them.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by slowice(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2023
As long keep electing criminals who lack Qaulity ideas, steal our money and thus breed poverty, we can't be able to maintain infrastructure and clean environment.

If Nigeria don't break the shakles of poverty, it will drag Nigeria deep into the abyss of underdevelopment.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Focusmind: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2023
This is what I have come to notice in Lagos and Nigeria. It is not just the bustop shelters but parks and green field areas. You can't go to any open park in Lagos without being afraid of strange faces loitering around. This is what you get when you ignore human capital development. Structures don't build societies....it is the quality of humans....reason why there has to be a mind set shift among greater population of Nigerians. The human quality index of majority of nigerians is terribly low. For those surviving on the streets, public infrastructure and good ambience makes no sense to them. Drive through Marina down to CMS and see how that road has been turned to motor park with all kinds of agberoism and thuggery going on, on daily basis....a supposedly high brow area with concentration of corporate head offices.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by xukwaa: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2023
The location in the picture is different from locations mentioned in the news. No evidence.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by BoldBrainz(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Throwback:

So those returned to the North and Anambra were Yoruba?

Or the Igbos were picked from their shops at Alaba or Idumota?

It is obvious that just like Gov Peter Obi, you cannot stand the shame that Igbos left their villages to be destitute under the bridges of Lagos.

You lots are irredeemable.

Anyway, we no dey look Uche face as far as developing our state is concerned.

I dey talk one thing, you dey talk another one. I give you compliments finish, you wan begin behave like Helinues with him fowl brain..😂.

I'm talking about the miscreants in this current scenario, and you're still talking about Fashola and Obi's time in governance.

Wetin dey work you sef? You don eat?
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Kay25(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:
.. forget the hype .. this people can’t manage anything it

.. we’ve seen druggie and how he built Lagos .. to arrange Nigeria not to build na war.. instead he’s ruining it gallantly why he’s worshippers hail and hype ..

Give a Yoruba man 50years to govern Nigeria unopposed .. Walahi baa.. he will grow it from bad to worst then use propaganda to sustain it

Allow non indigenous people leave Lagos state for just 6 months.. Walahi the whole place down to banana island , aviation .. VI.. will all turn slum.. talk more of agege.. ajegunle ..

All this shalaye na because say .. non indigenous tribes they put mouth.. na why dem Dey drag

Painfully they hate this truth.. and see it as insult .. but will rather insult others without qualms ..

If you talk for nairaland .. they go just rush delete am..

But you no fit hide pregnancy..

Those asking why others rush.. simple .. many of tribes are there to take advantage.. of laxity.. and good they’re getting it .

By this time next year.. those bustop will be housing lots of omoales..
Owomida , louts and thugs ..

As if theree are no owomida in onistsha and ABA,give Igbo man presidency in 2 years he would have sold Nigeria for a penny and keep it to get interest for his family only..shioor
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Throwback: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I dey talk one thing, you dey talk another one. I give you compliments finish, you wan begin behave like Helinues with him fowl brain..😂.

I'm talking about the miscreants in this current scenario, and you're still talking about Fashola and Obi's time in governance.

Wetin dey work you sef? You don eat?

And your insistence that the miscreants and the destitute at this current time are Yorubas alone is based on what?

Does the previous precedent justify your assumption?

1 Like

Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by BoldBrainz(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Throwback:

And your insistence that the miscreants and the destitute at this current time are Yorubas alone is based on what?

Does the previous precedent justify your assumption?

If you're in Lagos, let's meet at the Oshodi interchange within the week and conduct this survey..😂. You'll find very solid evidences to answer this your question. We'll explore at least four bus stops.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by bonnyhope: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
That's one of the issues I have with LASG, everywhere is a trading centre even by the express way, streets or bus/stops
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Pandar01: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
coputa:
Lagos is for everyone, it's your fundamental human right to resides anywhere in the country.It is now the duty of your host to enforce law and order.

You are right sir ,what if the guest refuses to comply by the rules of their host, won't they see shege from their host?

check what happened to then in Kano, Jos, Kaduna and now Lagos, have you ever ever hear cases where other regions war them in their own lands ? No , and not because they are not there ,but they go by the bids of the people and with that, there will be peace ...

You can't form a combat colony against your host and expect them to treat you with a child's glove ...

They are even lucky that Lagos state government is not like the northern state government...they would have park and run away like they did in Kano...
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by dannyspeejay(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Poor masses are already seeing hell sad
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Josephkabila12: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

.. we’ve seen druggie and how he built Lagos .. to arrange Nigeria not to build na war.. instead he’s ruining it gallantly why he’s worshippers hail and hype ..

Give a Yoruba man 50years to govern Nigeria unopposed .. Walahi baa.. he will grow it from bad to worst then use propaganda to sustain it

Allow non indigenous people leave Lagos state for just 6 months.. Walahi the whole place down to banana island , aviation .. VI.. will all turn slum.. talk more of agege.. ajegunle ..

All this shalaye na because say .. non indigenous tribes they put mouth.. na why dem Dey drag

Painfully they hate this truth.. and see it as insult .. but will rather insult others without qualms ..

Those asking why others rush.. simple .. many of tribes are there to take advantage.. of laxity.. and good they’re getting it .

asgard ibo buffoon, north 2023 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ....... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 mumu ibo buffoons
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Josephkabila12: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

You keep trolling shamelessly.. Yoruba man I shame for you.. una be the joke of nigeria..

Imagine Nigerians wishing for buhari .. when a Yoruba god and self acclaimed sophisticators are in power ..

asgard mumu bastard ibo buffoons, north 2023
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by olusipimp(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehe..

Lagos don accommodate animals with humans.

Majority of these scallywags and not even from the SW.

They come to the SW to constitute nuisance just like the Ipob terrorists caught few days back.
Sebi na South east abi na south south or northerners dey bear sodiq...
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by MomohMrMoore: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lagos state only build for miscreants, area boys, Agberos especially under Sanwo Olu. He is becoming the worst Lagos state governor.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by kayperry: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

I simply take it you last reasoning, one thing you should know is before strangers or outsiders we see a place as abode or investment spot the owners/locals of that place must have made deliberate efforts to make it an conducive and hospitable to strangers.
Asides the yorubas, the most populated tribe in Lagos are the IGBOS, if you had taken your studies serious you will know IGBOS have dextered Lagos on two occassions, i.e pre-civil war and 93 june 12 riot,How did Lagos fare ?

post civil war, Lagos/SW did so well our leaders refunded IGBos valueables, even dash dem money and land (lawson and Alaba are gifts). who needs who ??

Post-93 ethnic riot, Igbos returned to Lagos early 2000 during BOla tinubu administration, during those period Igbos left '93- '99 did any tribe or region do better than Lagos/SW .. lets slug it out now or you can just that empty box you call ahead.
We also had time hausas left Lagos, what change, who went to beg them to come back, IF Lagos will crumble without outsiders then why is it taking centuries for the so called developers to fulfill there threats, March 18 as shown the locals are not begging .. developers should do there worst and let see again
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Asgard73: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
kayperry:

I simply take it you last reasoning, one thing you should know is before strangers or outsiders we see a place as abode or investment spot the owners/locals of that place must have made deliberate efforts to make it an conducive and hospitable to strangers.
Asides the yorubas, the most populated tribe in Lagos are the IGBOS, if you had taken your studies serious you will know IGBOS have dextered Lagos on two occassions, i.e pre-civil war and 93 june 12 riot,How did Lagos fare ?

post civil war, Lagos/SW did so well our leaders refunded IGBos valueables, even dash dem money and land (lawson and Alaba are gifts). who needs who ??

Post-93 ethnic riot, Igbos returned to Lagos early 2000 during BOla tinubu administration, during those period Igbos left '93- '99 did any tribe or region do better than Lagos/SW .. lets slug it out now or you can just that empty box you call ahead.
We also had time hausas left Lagos, what change, who went to beg them to come back, IF Lagos will crumble without outsiders then why is it taking centuries for the so called developers to fulfill there threats, March 18 as shown the locals are not begging .. developers should do there worst and let see again

You said igbos return to Lagos after 93’ in 99’

🤣🤣😂

No wonder the whole Lagos was a heap of refuse.. with vi extension of bar beach

You’re a kid..

Igbos return to Lagos the next January after December..

You’re not talking to a fellow kid..

I lived and work in Lagos 94’ …aromire.. 96.. I was already importing from tin can ..

Go find your mate
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Sleekfingers: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
That's why I respect Fasola......
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Kazzman(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

Now I can see where your pain is coming from. Sorry for your loss.Next time learn how to respect your elderly ones. Idiot from Poto-poto Republic.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by kayperry: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

You said igbos return to Lagos after 93’ in 99’

🤣🤣😂

No wonder the whole Lagos was a heap of refuse.. with vi extension of bar beach

You’re a kid..

Igbos return to Lagos the next January after December..

You’re not talking to a fellow kid..

I lived and work in Lagos 94’ …aromire.. 96.. I was already importing from tin can ..

Go find your mate

Seems conprehensuon is not your forth, so becos you stayed back in Lagos nullies the fact that majority of Igbos left Lagos when june 12 riot broke out between hausas and yorubas,
IF i say igbos left lagos it doesnt mean there are no single igbos left in lagos .. common sense should tell you i was refering to junk majority

If you like claim you work and served in Lagos since 1960 it doesnt change history .. once upon a time Igbos left, Lagos did better than they left it.

Prior to insecurities in East, Igbos travel home in mass every december and i do tell any good observer the best time to enjoy Lagos is during the december period when some people travel home, suddenly the roads are clear, and the atmosphere becomes fresh, my point is Lagos wil survive with or without outsiders
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by ibechris(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lagos the muscreant capital of Africa.
Re: Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops by Jack500: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:

Sharap!

Instead of you to go and end your life, you are stil here talking, loser.

Tinubu must contest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Women Involved In Accident While Returning From Priest Ordination.Pics / Policemen Cause Accident In Ogbomosho, Oyo. One Dead, Vehicles Destroyed (video) / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Julius Berger Criticized Over Open Bridge Joints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.