Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent (20327 Views)

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Zambian Landlady Pours Hot Porridge On Tenant's 1-Year-Old Baby Over Unpaid Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Perfectbeing(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
These are the people wetin for Peter Hoebi's manhood o

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Dshocker(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Slurity:
THERE IS A REASON THAT BIBLE WARNED THAT WOMEN SHOULD NOT LEAD OR SPEAK IN CHURCH OR BE IN CHARGE.

Where in the bible?
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Agugbadin: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
The Igbos are unarguably the worse when it comes to human relationships. They usually go extreme (always top) in everything that they're involved in; drugs, ritual, madam/housemaid, love/romantic union, cheating in business (a typical Igbo person would double cross you, no matter what. They don't even trust themselves) and the one I hate the most is thinking they're wiser/smarter (with their know-it-all attitude) than everyone else..

You will hardly see such a witchcraft attitude with a typical Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Fulani, Ikwerre, etc landlords/landladies, no matter how mean they may be..
Igbos that complain against the Yorubas would have done worse, if they were in charge/owners of Lagos..

MODIFIED
For the nincompoops quoting me negatively. Stating the obvious doesn't mean I'm tribalistic. Same way you know about the good and dirty characters of other tribes in Nigeria, is the same way we know about yours. Your victim mentality/blame game is no longer working..

I didn't even mention how you guys are quick to undermine/disrespect people, painting Nigeria black all over the world because of biafra, yet tarnishing the same image of Nigeria with your criminal acts (they don't categorize their criminals through region or tribe but nationality). Truth be told, your brothers and sisters are the major reason why some countries see Nigerians as terrible people, thereby making international access into their countries difficult (I know you would disagree and throw tantrums, because that's your signature but who cares undecided)..

Lastly, I'm not even Yoruba and don't support BAT (My previous posts are there)...

Absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by yetty247(f): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ASAPFERG: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
sammirano:
These people are more wicked than the devi
they are so full of hate and bitterness..

spits on them
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ASAPFERG: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Josephkabila12:
total separation or regional government is the only solution to Nigeria's problem. Love from who, from ibo? ibos that are filled with hatred and envy.
thank you..

make Nigeria divide abeg make them carry their hateful life dey go biafra..

I prefer goat to igbos

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by complexstuffs(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
kingot:

yeah i know

Even my own children go chain d cannibal PIIGS called IIGB0S turn dem to SLAVES wey dem be grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by renderme: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
ordovicianonly:
Igbo people are known for v!0lence especially their women . The way their women tray their maid ,neighbors is so absurd .Everything about them is GRagra thinking they are the most wisest tribe .
Very uncouth and loud girls. Always doing competition. Just try and compliment another girl in the presence of an Igbo girl dt likes you and see the definition of ‘witchcraft’. Dem no go rest until they destroy dt girl’s reputation to you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Verysmart101: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Alliswell248:

Only an insane person would jealous the igbo tribe.
Very vengeful and hateful people.
Everything to the average igbo is a must. It is either I have my way or we de$troy everything.

Nigeria truly dodged a bullet.

U dodged a bullet by buying feul #600, dollar #900, rice #45k really!!!!!!!! U be ozuor honestly.U call Igbos vengeful but u and yr tribesmen unleashed violence on the same Igbos in the last guber elections yet Igbos kept quiet.Now Ur the animal that's crying more than the Igbos.God will punish u abundantly forever Amen
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Slurity(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dshocker:

Where in the bible?
1 Corinthians 14 32-35
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Alliswell248: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Verysmart101:

U dodged a bullet by buying feul #600, dollar #900, rice #45k really!!!!!!!! U be ozuor honestly.U call Igbos vengeful but u and yr tribesmen unleashed violence on the same Igbos in the last guber elections yet Igbos kept quiet.Now Ur the animal that's crying more than the Igbos.God will punish u abundantly forever Amen

Am I complaining? Forex scam must go.
Subsidy scam benefitting a few must go.

You were told to bring evidence for months....where is your evidence?

Is it a must to vote PO?
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ignisaqua(f): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
The Igbos are unarguably the worse when it comes to human relationships. They usually go extreme (always top) in everything that they're involved in; drugs, ritual, madam/housemaid, love/romantic union, cheating in business (a typical Igbo person would double cross you, no matter what. They don't even trust themselves) and the one I hate the most is thinking they're wiser/smarter (with their know-it-all attitude) than everyone else..

You will hardly see such a witchcraft attitude with a typical Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Fulani, Ikwerre, etc landlords/landladies, no matter how mean they may be..
Igbos that complain against the Yorubas would have done worse, if they were in charge/owners of Lagos..

MODIFIED
For the nincompoops quoting me negatively. Stating the obvious doesn't mean I'm tribalistic. Same way you know about the good and dirty characters of other tribes in Nigeria, is the same way we know about yours. Your victim mentality/blame game is no longer working..

I didn't even mention how you guys are quick to undermine/disrespect people, painting Nigeria black all over the world because of biafra, yet tarnishing the same image of Nigeria with your criminal acts (they don't categorize their criminals through region or tribe but nationality). Truth be told, your brothers and sisters are the major reason why some countries see Nigerians as terrible people, thereby making international access into their countries difficult (I know you would disagree and throw tantrums, because that's your signature but who cares undecided)..

Lastly, I'm not even Yoruba and don't support BAT (My previous posts are there)...

Who be dis n.umb.skull called youngekukedog ? Chai,,it's good you let out some bitterness out of your system before u get choked.
Imagine the essay you wrote to prove your stupidity. Desole
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by MrsTwrite(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
God will bless that tenant so she will build hers.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ignisaqua(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
complexstuffs:

We will never allow power to get to IIGB0 because they are too wicked.

Seriously I agree to you being a " complex stupidity" your name said it all.
Dyslexic still battling with keyboards to claim he has sense ? Picobyte sense.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Praktikals(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
ACRI:
wicked people
VeRy heartless flat headed and yam legged people
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by DomTORRETTO: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

It's not a general concept.

Back in the university days, I had a landlady who was actually from Enugu and married a Warri man who worked in another state. Woman was darn nice! Not just to me, but other sane tenants. She was nice to the point we often had beers together and she made it a point of duty to give me at least one meal in a week. She'll never let any tenant complain about an issue more than once. Because of her warmness, no tenant ever considered stressing her with rents even. I left the compound because I'm not one to live in an environment for more than 18 months.

These things are just individual traits and not peculiar to gender or tribes.

Yeah true.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by DomTORRETTO: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
That is what you will say now but not when it involves other tribes

Hey, quit talking nonsense. I would still say it if its any other tribe including tribe cos I'm not a tribal bigot like you and i reason well with my brain not like you tribal bigots reasoning with your ass.

You always find a way to cause tribal war on every topic.

Mtcheeeewwwww ☹
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by NewsPilot: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Igbos are the worst tribe when it comes to cohabiting with other tribe on their land
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Omo forget, Most Igbo people carry wickedness for head. Especially Igbo women. The way these women beat their maid. You will pity the maid.

Real wickedness and Greed.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Verysmart101: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Alliswell248:

Am I complaining? Forex scam must go.
Subsidy scam benefitting a few must go.

You were told to bring evidence for months....where is your evidence?

Is it a must to vote PO?

I don't need you to vote P.O because u prefer a drug baron to a legit business man. Ur little brain is dumb that Ur druggie reappointed many people with Efcc corruption case back into his cabinet and how do u think he can be transparent when he is surrounded by criminals around him and u open Ur mouth to say scam must go.Can a scam person stop scam itself? U seriously be ozuor.Ur mama must be disappointed that she gave birth to a son who cant reason properly at all

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Alliswell248: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Verysmart101:

I don't need you to vote P.O because u prefer a drug baron to a legit business man. Ur little brain is dumb that Ur druggie reappointed many people with Efcc corruption case back into his cabinet and how do u think he can be transparent when he is surrounded by criminals around him and u open Ur mouth to say scam must go.Can a scam person stop scam itself? U seriously be ozuor.Ur mama must be disappointed that she gave birth to a son who cant reason properly at all

Legit biz man Indeed like all the audio billionaire in Anambra who are into drugs. Shameless people from the drug peddlers tribe. Ndlea is disgracing them daily.

Economic migrants, drug peddlers, frustrated souls who want to force a third class pathological liar on us.

8.7 million Nigerians choose Jagaban....
You can enter Niger Republic , we won't miss you.
I am sure you are replying under your bed. Sit at home and lazy People.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by OdefaGirl(f): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Wetin ikerre landlady do me for ph.
Na only 3 months I stay and pack leave the place.
My mouth no fit talk.

@YoungLionken, how far, did you see this comment?

Most of you talk out of hate, so continue with your rant.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by complexstuffs(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
ignisaqua:

Seriously I agree to you being a " complex stupidity" your name said it all.
Dyslexic still battling with keyboards to claim he has sense ? Picobyte sense.

ASHAWO kobo kobo sef dey talk.

IPOB cannibals even think they have an opinion.

Go home and eat UR MODA or be eaten by UR MODA
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by tunjijones(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Godfullsam:

Someone should open a thread on how men who are married to Igbo women cope with life.

Let's he from the men.

Make I no lie, am married to igbo and she is the best. Okay to be sincere Not that she was the best but she is ready to learn , unlearn and relearn.

When we got married I first told her that she must drop all those bad igbo trait if she wants to live peacefully with me and she shd keep all the good traits like cooking good meals which is is trying. Early months of the union I was hard on her and not tolerating any trash from her but she later told me that I shd stop being harsh that she is ready to learn our culture and she learn the respectful culture of my people. Now she has won the admiration of my family. Because of her most of my family and extended family now like igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
dreh17:
This type of wickedness is everywhere truly but it's more peculiar to a particular region than others. Heard they killed a retired police man and his wife over the weekend because they couldn't rob them, you wipe out the family. Too much evil

After my final yr exams in the university i paid money to an Igbo man frm Abia state 2b trained by him on electronic repairs, the guy showed me wickedness, with my money nd in my state. The worst part of it is that they'll sit b4 u nd say bad things abt ur state nd ur pple. They never see anything good in other pple that's why i didn't support PO. I've heard so many evil things abt them frm other pple. Imagine one of them that has a land close to my mom's land using herbicides to destroy our crops nd having the guts to threaten my mom? Using his keke to create a very wide path on my mom's land, in my state nd in my LG. Now if 2moro we decide to treat his fuckup they'll start playing the victim' game.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ufuosman(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na wa
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by onlyboyson(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

He spoke the truth. Let IIGB0S change their ways instead of insulting people who told them the truth

Another HALF-WITTED animal quotes again
What of Yoruba's that sell all their lands to Igbos and later come back with hatred, greedy and wickedness to come and claim it back

Before you buy lands from the Yoruba you will snap picture with all their family members with even the picture of their deceased ones
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by onlyboyson(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Bro don't abuse another tribe. Just forget.

Everything topic must not be tribal war

COPIED
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by complexstuffs(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2023
onlyboyson:

Another HALF-WITTED animal quotes again
What of Yoruba's that sell all their lands to Igbos and later come back with hatred, greedy and wickedness to come and claim it back

Before you buy lands from the Yoruba you will snap picture with all their family members with even the picture of their deceased ones

It takes a high level of ST00PEED to be IPOB.

I am a Northerner DUMMB0
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by onlyboyson(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

It takes a high level of ST00PEED to be IPOB.

I am a Northerner DUMMB0

Oh God I'm in conversation with the worst useless bais senseless animal tribe in human form in this country
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by complexstuffs(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2023
onlyboyson:

Oh God I'm in conversation with the worst useless bais senseless animal tribe in human form in this country

Guess what? today is your lucky day because you are in conversation with UR MASTER as IIGB0S will always be SLAVES in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by onlyboyson(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Guess what? today is your lucky day because you are in conversation with UR MASTER as IIGB0S will always be SLAVES in Nigeria.

Lols 😂😂😂 you and your trbe are just a dunderhead,the hardship protest started from Kano ,the east side doesn't complain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'we Were Forced To Join Robbery Gang' - Teenagers Allege / NDLEA Discovers Cannabis Sativa Farm In Oluyole In Oyo State / Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.