Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (174 Views)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Carcholce: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: . by yrhuhfy113: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
if he saw OR not... how does it help your christian life?

we should learn to MIND OUR BUSINESS.

HIS SEEING WHOMEVER HE SAW..... doesn't mean he is perfect or he still cant go to hell.

If I see OBAMA in my dream or physically, does it mean I am a USA CITIZEN.

Today is monday, pls focus on better than things.
Re: . by Wodu89: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Today is Monday, focus on work please
Re: . by Carcholce: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
if he saw OR not... how does it help your christian life?

we should learn to MIND OUR BUSINESS.

HIS SEEING WHOMEVER HE SAW..... doesn't mean he is perfect or he still cant go to hell.

If I see OBAMA in my dream or physically, does it mean I am a USA CITIZEN.

Today is monday, pls focus on better than things.

Please focus on your work instead. What made you leave what you are doing to do amebor here?
Re: . by Carcholce: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wodu89:
Today is Monday, focus on work please

Like the post made you lose focus and landed you here.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Carcholce:
I do not want to mention the pastors name and I am not here to call him a liar.
A popular Nigerian pastor said Jesus appeared to him 5 times. I would have asked him some questions if I were present in the church service. Everyone in the church service was quiet when he said it. I mean my curios mind wouldn’t allow me to just swallow what he said and not raise my hand for questioning
Do you believe he actually saw Jesus or he is capping?

Kobojunkie what do you have to say about this? Please make it short and precise. I don’t have strength to answer questions from you
The man is a liar by profession, ofcourse he made it up for attention. And he may even begin to believe his own lies at some point. That is why I don't easily write your religious leaders of as merely ignorant wolves. Most are conmen who understand well how to decieve those they con.undecided
Re: . by yrhuhfy113: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Carcholce:

Please focus on your work instead. What made you leave what you are doing to do amebor here?

its not amebo, I am correcting your misuse of data and of your time. FOCUS
Re: . by Carcholce: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

its not amebo, I am correcting your misuse of data and of your time. FOCUS

grin

You are simply amazing.

Internet time keeper. I have heard you. I have all the time and data to play around. Save your time and data instead. Stop misusing it to correct another individual.
Re: . by wemimo88(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
It is very possible, it depends on your personal relationship with God.

We have people that has experienced such encounter with Jesus.

So there's nothing special, it's just for you to concerted yourself and build a very close relationship with him and always thirst fr him.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
wemimo88:
■ It is very possible, it depends on your personal relationship with God. We have people that has experienced such encounter with Jesus.
■ So there's nothing special, it's just for you to concerted yourself and build a very close relationship with him and always thirst fr him.
Did Jesus Christ Himself say people would experience Him in the way these people claim to have? Where? undecided

2. It has to be special since Jesus Christ made it clear that only those among His followers who go on to become Holy will then be imbued by His Holy Spirit of Truth who will in turn reveal only that which pertains to Himself and the Kingdom of God to them - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16. So are these people who you say have built these close relationships with God Holy and Righteous men and women? undecided
Re: . by Carcholce: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: . by Carcholce: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: . by Blakjewelry(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Carcholce:
I do not want to mention the pastors name and I am not here to call him a liar.

A popular Nigerian pastor said Jesus appeared to him 5 times. I would have asked him some questions if I were present in the church service. Everyone in the church service was quiet when he said it. I mean my curios mind wouldn’t allow me to just swallow what he said and not raise my hand for questioning

Do you believe he actually saw Jesus or he is capping?

Kobojunkie what do you have to say about this? Please make it short and precise. I don’t have strength to answer questions from you
how else do you want him to show is suppiority over you if not to show that he is talking to God directly.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Carcholce:
■ Thank you for your responses. I wouldn’t call him a liar but ………??
■ Probably he has created an elemental figure of “Jesus” in his mind.
■ My curios mind was trying to know if He(the pastor) actually saw Jesus because there are pictorial images of Jesus around. It is highly impossible for the mind to see a face the eyes has not seen. E.g .God. Don’t get me wrong. The mind can create and recreate many faces but it can never create a particular face or image of a being that it has never seen before and perceive it to be the true image of that being.
1. You wouldn't call him a liar because? undecided

2. Doesn't creating such a figure mean one has basically created a lie? And the propagation of that lie makes one a liar? undecided

3. Is it possible to see the image of Jesus Christ before He returns a second time? Start from this first. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Superstitions And The Christian Faith (mary Slessor In View) [video] / ‘’ Things Are Not Going Well With Us’’- Happieboyz Begs OPM Pastor (VIDEO) / Dying And Living : Two Things Happening At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.