Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

God Created Heaven And Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Created Heaven And Earth (191 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Created Heaven And Earth by Prozico22(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24
Water is life abi? no be bible God create Water.can I tell you that Water as power more than any thing on earth.
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by ISelectMySins: 6:10pm On Mar 24
Prozico22:
Water is life abi? no be bible God create Water.can I tell you that Water as power more than any thing on earth.

I thought I would read stuff.

What are you saying?
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by Prozico22(m): 7:25am On Mar 25
ISelectMySins:

I thought I would read stuff.

What are you saying?
Water was before the creation that what I mean
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by ISelectMySins: 10:18pm On Mar 25
Prozico22:

Water was before the creation that what I mean

If God didn't create water, where did it come from?
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by Prozico22(m): 3:44am On Apr 04
ISelectMySins:

If God didn't create water, where did it come from?
read your bible
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by ISelectMySins: 8:04am On Apr 04
Prozico22:

read your bible

If I didn't read my bible, I wouldn't be asking you a simple question. Again I ask you, If God didn't create water, where did it come from?

When the bible talks of God creating the Heavens and the earth, and talking especially about the earth, creating the earth in verse one must include matter, gravity, water, and some unseen elements. I do not see how Gen 1: 1 can be true and the other verses that talks of other elements springing up on their own. How? Do you expect the bible to explain to its readers that God created, for example, gravity? Would it be necessary to a man who lived 7, 000 years ago? God must have created the waters when he created the earth in Genesis 1: 1 otherwise he wouldn't have creative powers of separation.
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by gohf: 8:09am On Apr 04
The kingdom of God isn't in mere words or arguments but in power.

Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by Prozico22(m): 10:09am On Apr 04
ISelectMySins:

If I didn't read my bible, I wouldn't be asking you a simple question. Again I ask you, If God didn't create water, where did it come from?

When the bible talks of God creating the Heavens and the earth, and talking especially about the earth, creating the earth in verse one must include matter, gravity, water, and some unseen elements. I do not see how Gen 1: 1 can be true and the other verses that talks of other elements springing up on their own. How? Do you expect the bible to explain to its readers that God created, for example, gravity? Would it be necessary to a man who lived 7, 000 years ago? God must have created the waters when he created the earth in Genesis 1: 1 otherwise he wouldn't have creative powers of separation.
god dint create water and darkness
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by ISelectMySins: 11:05am On Apr 04
Prozico22:

god dint create water and darkness

Now this is some next level bullshit.

There's nothing default in the universe. God created everything.

1 Like

Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by Truuth: 10:00pm On Apr 06
Prozico22:

Water is very powerful, this same water you use.

Water existed before the earth(sand) and Air.

There are three that bear record on earth - Spirit, Water And Blood - And they are one.

I don't know where water came from but God lives in the water - God is in the waters.
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by Veecruz: 10:39pm On Apr 06
Truuth:

I don't know where water came from but God lives in the water - God is in the waters.

Kai! Kolorado in full swjng.
Re: God Created Heaven And Earth by Truuth: 10:42pm On Apr 06
Veecruz:

Kai! Kolorado in full swjng.
Abeg get out.

(1) (Reply)

He Died For Us / Onaiyekan Charges FG On Truthfulness / Nobody's Life Is Better Than Your Own. Be Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.