Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos (53655 Views)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Farid24224(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ignorant mod
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Their islam is different from the abomination we are seeing here ....

These are the people that understand that humanity first before religion. I gave up on Nigerian Muslim when some of them said that celebrating Christmas is haram, whereas many Christians join them to celebrate Salah

Its a pity
I think you have to also give up on Christianity because some Christians believe it is forbbiden to celebrate Christmas too.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
abufadllullah:

And what are you displaying here?
Intelligence??
Enough with the act up, why do you hate Muslims? Because I know you know nothing about Islam, which is why you behave the way you behave!. May Allah (SWT) let you see the light before this ignorance ends you!
Assalamualaikum waramatullahi wabarakatu♥️

There they are preaching about charm yet they way traditional worshipers out of Ilorin

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1083917015922466?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Engryagulam(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
If you're a Muslim and you carry Islam on your head like Gala , know that in Dubai that's even more Islamic than you in Nigeria named one of there mosque after Mary the mother of Jesus .

So calm down and tolerate other people with different faith.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

See photos below

https://believersportal.com/united-arab-emirates-mosque-renamed-to-mary-mother-of-jesus/

Lol, people don't want to learn.

What's the big deal in naming a Mosque after Mary ( Maryam)?

Every Muslim recognises who Mary the Mother of Jesus (AS). And she must be respected, infact there's a whole chapter in the glorious Quran named Maryam and alot of verses in the Quran painted how virtuous she was and how she miraculously gave birth to Jesus. It's part of Islam and all Muslims believe this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Farid24224(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
abufadllullah:

And what are you displaying here?
Intelligence??
Enough with the act up, why do you hate Muslims? Because I know you know nothing about Islam, which is why you behave the way you behave!. May Allah (SWT) let you see the light before this ignorance ends you!
Assalamualaikum waramatullahi wabarakatu♥️

Don't mind him brother... They're just full of hate... Combined with ignorance

3 Likes

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by kutashi: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

These are the people that understand that humanity first before religion. I gave up on Nigerian Muslim when some of them said that celebrating Christmas is haram, whereas many Christians join them to celebrate Salah

Its a pity

Find out more about your religion and stop celebrating stupidity online!

Who should be mother of Jesus (AS)? If not Mary

Countless number of place in Qur'an, it is mentioned 'Jesus(Issa) son of Mary(Mariam)' translated from 'Issa ibn Mariam'

It is not new in Islam and what was written there is just translation of Arabic written besides it!

Hypocrite everywhere! You are quick to celebrate that but if I tell you, they don't believe your bullshit of 'Jesus is lord', you will disagree!

Christianity is not a religion, it is just a 'Ponzi scheme'
Tell me where Christmas was celebrated in the Bible or during Jesus existence but Salah was commanded and Our prophet (SAW) celebrated it during his life.

If Muslims say Christmas is haram, it is not hatred towards Christianity as you forced yourself to believed but them just following their religion! After all, Jehovah witness too don't believe in Christmas as well as Deeper life people!

Islam is a complete way of life guided by Allah!
I invite you to religion of peace!
Salaam!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by blackjack21(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
If you're a Muslim and you carry Islam on your head like Gala , know that in Dubai that's even more Islamic than you in Nigeria named one of there mosque after Mary the mother of Jesus .

See photos below

https://believersportal.com/united-arab-emirates-mosque-renamed-to-mary-mother-of-jesus/

Dude you sound unaware that there's a whole chapter in Quran dedicated to Mary Surat Al-Maryam.
What is a mosque compared to that?

Naming a mosque after her or honouring her is Islamic and has nothing to do with Christianity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Kagarko(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity

It's The Religion That Preached Humanity.

Point of Correction Please. So It's Religion First Before Humanity. There's So Much About Humanity in Islam.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by heysquare(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Flathead8:
Una go act ignorantly with your sophisticated wrapped, myopic and delusional mindset understanding of things you have no idea about!

Bunch of foolish and imbecilic set if people!

Islam has always recognized Mary as the mother of Jesus, in fact, it's among the doctrines and pillers of Islam. There is a whole chapter in the Qur'an named Maryam(mary), where it was narrated how she gave birth to Jesus

But una go carry una flat.head like the most educated people![quote author=SpartaOfLagos post=125257835]If you're a Muslim and you carry Islam on your head like Gala , know that in Dubai that's even more Islamic than you in Nigeria named one of there mosque after Mary the mother of Jesus .

See photos below

Nlfpmod
You dey mind dem! As if dey practice Christianity same way Europeans does.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Pandev(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity
yes until they behead someone and you start crying about 'their' Islam. Unstable kid mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Akerele44(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

See photos below

OP u be mumu ooo.... pls which muslim ever told you that everything concerning jesus is not in the holy quran

What did u take holy quran for
You think its the normql bible that contradicts each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by blackjack21(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Engryagulam:

Lol, people don't want to learn.

What's the big deal in naming a Mosque after Mary ( Maryam)?

Every Muslim recognises who Mary the Mother of Jesus (AS). And she must be respected, infact there's a whole chapter in the glorious Quran named Maryam and alot of verses in the Quran painted how virtuous she was and how she miraculously gave birth to Jesus. It's part of Islam and all Muslims believe this

They just dive too shallow and thought they understand everything.

At the mention of Mary they start taking it as a warm gesture aimed at Christianity, too self centered, imagine that.
That is why they are so easily hoodwinked by their pastor.

Maybe we they should name a church after Aminat bint Wahab grin

1 Like

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Aadeniyi092: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
SO WHAT'S NEW?

IS THERE ANY MUSLIM IN THE WORLD WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT MARY IS THE MOTHER JESUS?

IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE HOLY QURAN

IGNORANCE AND SELF ACCLAMATION FINGERING SOME PEOPLE'S HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by babz11(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity

Yes it's Haram in Islam,If some Christian don't celebrate Christmas, what's my business in celebrating Christmas as a Muslim,

1 Like

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by phemmyfour: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

See photos below

Northern Nigeria practices different type of islam
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by MS247: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Imam88: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
[Go there and insult the prophet or islam if you won't be punished...😂post=125258820]What the practice in Nigeria is how to stone some one to death they'll shout Blasphemy [/quote]
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Banjoramos(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

See photos below

There is a chapter in Qur'an called Mary (chapter 19) and also Mary is the only woman that mention by name in the entire Qur'an. Muslims worship who Mary and her son Jesus worship the way Allah thought his messengers and prophets that He should be worship. I.e to worship Allah without ascribing partner with him.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by MS247: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

See photos below

19th Chapter of the Quran is fully dedicated to Mary Mother of Jesus... So what is the fuse?!

Jesus is not a Christian, Mary is not a Christian they worship Judaism at the temple,

You Colonial master brought you Christianity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Encyclopedia1: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wailers be like their islam is different from the ones here. Fool, we believe in Jesus. In fact, it’s one of the pillars of our faith.

1 Like

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by jokality(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jesus and Mary are all acknowledged and respected to the utmost in Islam, its not a matter Islam being different in Nigeria or Dubai, we're all bounded by its teachings.

Mary simply means Maryam, and its one of the names you find among Muslims in Nigeria, mostly hausa.

I'm just disappointed why a topic of this tone would make a front page.

1 Like

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Banjoramos(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
phemmyfour:
Northern Nigeria practices different type of islam

Go there and insult Prophet Muhammad the way you do here and see whether they will spare you
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by babz11(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Is not a big Deal, In Islam, Mary holds significant respect, as evidenced by an entire chapter of the Quran dedicated to her. This chapter is known as "Sura Maryam," found in chapter 19 of the Quran.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Luckysbab: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=christejames post=125259417][/quote]

An average Muslim doesn't know Suratul Maryam, the 19th chapter of the Qur'an?

What average Muslim doesn't know Maryam is the mother of 'Isa, a Prophet of Allah?
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by phemmyfour: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Banjoramos:

Go there and insult Prophet Muhammad the way you do here and see whether they will spare you
Isn't the inscription on the mosque an insult already...dey play
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by HeroicMeastro: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

See photos below

So what about this?
Muslims acknowledges Mary as the mother of Jesus and that Jesus is a Prophet of Allah.
So there is absolutely no controversy on the nomenclature of the mosque.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Expanse2020(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity
The believe and the decree of Islam is that Muslims have their Salah to celebrate as reveal from Allah..and you Christian had your believe that Christmas is your celebration.. The. Christmas you can't proof from bible that you are celebrating... The Origin of Xmass was traced to the celebration of pagians and some people you Kajol to change it to Xmass to celebrate birth of Jesus which nobody no the exact date of birth Jesus..
Quran says Your religion is yours and my religion is mine... Why did you bother to it Salah when you aren't A Muslims and you are not Forced to...why would I eat something based on lie..that was not claimed in original bible reveal to my prophet Isah(Jesus) A.S.

1 Like

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Expanse2020(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity
The believe and the decree of Islam is that Muslims have their Salah to celebrate as reveal from Allah..and you Christian had your believe that Christmas is your celebration.. The. Christmas you can't proof from bible that you are celebrating... The Origin of Xmass was traced to the celebration of pagians and some people Kajol you to change it to Xmass to celebrate birth of Jesus which nobody know the exact date of birth Jesus..
Quran says Your religion is yours and my religion is mine... Why did you bother to it Salah when you aren't A Muslims and you are not Forced to...why would I eat something based on lie..that was not claimed in original bible reveal to my prophet Isah(Jesus) A.S. and you have to give up on your Xtians family who did not celebrate Xmass, the likes of deeper life and others because they actually saw part of the truth Islam is saying
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blasphemy
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Banjoramos(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=christejames post=125259417][/quote]

You are talking about what you know know
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by kamalbob(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity

Merry was never a Christian nor do jesus (Isah AS). But the ignorant Christians don't know that. People like you don't even know what Christianity is all about, so we don't expect you then to know anything about Islam? Lol
Dubai is following shari'ah law if you don't know, and there is a complete chapter in a Quran named after merry. But they have to make dummies (Christians) especially from the west feel a little safe by manipulating something like this lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Inside Abuja National Mosque, Nigeria (Video) / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.