Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos (53636 Views)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by ijobaoke: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
The mosque is in Abu dhabi
Uae emirate capital
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Musisco01(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
If you're a Muslim and you carry Islam on your head like Gala , know that in Dubai that's even more Islamic than you in Nigeria named one of there mosque after Mary the mother of Jesus .

So calm down and tolerate other people with different faith.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

See photos below

https://believersportal.com/united-arab-emirates-mosque-renamed-to-mary-mother-of-jesus/

Your narrative is poor at the end!

Its rather Christians should tolerate the Muslims because i am yet to see Ameenah Mother of Muhammad church anywhere in the world; but one for the holy Mary has been sighted in Dubai of all places, to tell you how tolerant the true Islam is!!!

Please correct your narrative Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Teco2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
If you're a Muslim and you carry Islam on your head like Gala , know that in Dubai that's even more Islamic than you in Nigeria named one of there mosque after Mary the mother of Jesus .

This is nothing unusual. In Islam, Mary, the mother of Jesus is a prominent figure. In fact, There's a Quranic chapter named in honour of her. The chapter is SURATUL MARYAM (Chapter Mary).

See photos below

https://believersportal.com/united-arab-emirates-mosque-renamed-to-mary-mother-of-jesus/
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Teco2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
There's nothing unusual here. Mary, the mother of Jesus is a prominent figure in Islam. In fact, there's a chapter in the holy Quran named after her. It's called SURATUL MARYAM (Chapter Mary).
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Styluss: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Those ones na mumu, i be muslim and I dey chop chrismass food wella. Infact Na me be chairman for chrismass food association. I go to all cristian friends house to eat on Chrismas. I buy extra ram on Sallah for my friends too. they all come visiting

ISLAMBAD:
Their islam is different from the abomination we are seeing here ....

These are the people that understand that humanity first before religion. I gave up on Nigerian Muslim when some of them said that celebrating Christmas is haram, whereas many Christians join them to celebrate Salah

Its a pity
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Truthday: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

These are the people that understand that humanity first before religion. I gave up on Nigerian Muslim when some of them said that celebrating Christmas is haram, whereas many Christians join them to celebrate Salah

Its a pity

And there aren't christains like deeper life and mountain of fire whom don't celebrate Christmas
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by djkaneo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Flathead8:
Una go act ignorantly with your sophisticated wrapped, myopic and delusional mindset understanding of things you have no idea about!

Bunch of foolish and imbecilic set if people!

Islam has always recognized Mary as the mother of Jesus, in fact, it's among the doctrines and pillers of Islam. There is a whole chapter in the Qur'an named Maryam(mary), where it was narrated how she gave birth to Jesus

But una go carry una flat.head like the most educated people![quote author=SpartaOfLagos post=125257835]If you're a Muslim and you carry Islam on your head like Gala , know that in Dubai that's even more Islamic than you in Nigeria named one of there mosque after Mary the mother of Jesus .

See photos below

Nlfpmod

Baba na "Pillars", not "Pillers". You are stupid shaaa. And Seun, I am not a moslem, you sef, you dey stupid. So to comment on a thread about Islam, I must agree to your terms, but no such rubbish for Christians and Traditional worshippers. You are stupid. NO CAP!
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NFBI: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I went through the comment section and I feel amazed at the staggering amount of ignorance amongst the Christians criticizing Nigerians Muslims. The Christians are so ignorant that they think that the inscription on that mosque in Dubai is an indication that the Muslims over there are liberal while those here aren’t.
Christians do not even know that one cannot call himself a Muslim if he does not believe in Mary(AS) and Jesus. As a matter of fact, it is believed in Islam that Mary is the purest woman that ever lived, and that in heaven she occupies an exulted position as one of the four leaders of women in paradise, and whole chapter of the Quran dedicated to her.
Make una leave matter
Since you so revered Mary and Jesus, will you wear anything that Jesus or Mary is written on it?

Hypocrite!
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NFBI: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Musisco01:

Your narrative is poor at the end!

Its rather Christians should tolerate the Muslims because i am yet to see Ameenah Mother of Muhammad church anywhere in the world; but one for the holy Mary has been sighted in Dubai of all places, to tell you how tolerant the true Islam is!!!

Please correct your narrative Op
Why should we recognize Islam when Islam came 500 yrs after Jesus?

Your prophet way of life does not show him as a role model.

He was a violent man
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NFBI: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Truthday:

And there aren't christains like deeper life and mountain of fire whom don't celebrate Christmas
Same way you have Shia and Sunni moslems who doesn't always agree on certain doctrines..

Christian don't kill JW or Deeper life people because they have different believe on certain doctrines like you moslems does.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Iamaboonasir(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Regardless if the christian celebdate eid with the muslims, Christmas is still haram!!!!

Christian celebrating eid with Muslims doesn't make Christmas or new year halal

ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by slimmax: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
khalling2008:

It pains you because your Jesus is a son of Mary, not son of god or son of holy spirit again

See evidence in Quran where Jesus son of marry was menti9n and many more;

We made Jesus, son of Mary, follow in the footsteps (of the earlier Prophets) and confirm what existed in the Torah in his time. We gave him the Gospel containing guidance and light, as a confirmation of the Torah and instruction and advice for the pious ones.” (Noble Qur’an 5:46)

Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely, God is He the Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary. Say: ‘Who then could control anything as against God when He wishes to destroy the Messiah son of Mary and his mother and all those on the earth? And God’s is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them; He creates what He pleases; and God has power over all things.” (Noble Qur’an 5:17)

Explain the bolded.

I dont belief in the swearing/ oath taken before posting o, Jesus na my messiah
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
NFBI:
Since you so revered Mary and Jesus, will you wear anything that Jesus or Mary is written on it?

Hypocrite!
Yes I will with delight if the snake are respectfully inscribed, with the associated prayer that follows the names of any prophet when we write or mention their names, ie ‘Peace and blessings of God be onto him’. But if such attire carries the picture of Jim Caviezal or Robert Powell, or any other person purporting to be the face of Jesus as most Christians have most naively and myopically been led to believe, I’ll not put on such dress.
You Christians claim to be educated, but you are the most ignorant set people, particularly about the religion of others.

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NFBI: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Yes I will with delight. But if such attire carries the picture of Jim Caviezal or Robert Powell, or any other person purporting to be the face of Jesus as most Christians have most naively and myopically been led to believe, I’ll not put on such dress.
You Christians claim to be educated, but you are the most ignorant set people, particularly about the religion of others.
I don't need to tell you that you will not..

Kano government demolished a roundabout because of what they perceive it looks like a cross
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
NFBI:
I don't need to tell you that you will not..

Kano government demolished a roundabout because of what they perceive it looks like a cross
What you think about me or what I will do doesn’t matter. That’s your business.
However, for us the cross is an accoutrement of religious ritual historically associated with paganism.
Do your research, then come back let’s talk.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Olalekanharoon(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Still trying to figure out what the issue is.
Mary is the mother of Jesus, every muslim acknowledges it and will not quarrel over it.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NFBI: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
What you think about me or what I will do doesn’t matter. That’s your business.
However, for us the cross is an accoutrement of religious ritual historically associated with paganism.
Do your research, then come back let’s talk.
I don't have time to argue who's religion is superior when we die that is when we will know which was the true religion..

If i was born into a moslem family or country like in the middle east i would have become a moslem same with you
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
The OP is a proper definition of weyrey, you know that Nigeria is numerically and fantastically blessed with the worst kind of religious hypocrites yet you still stoop low to put in their face.

You can't compare the brand of Islam practice in some of this Arab countries to what we have here, it's a farcry, we are just deceiving ourselves, not that the other Abrahamic religion is better too, it's just a matter of the lesser evil.

The adherents of both religions are cut from the same material.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
NFBI:
I don't have time to argue who's religion is superior when we die that is when we will know which was the true religion..

If i was born into a moslem family or country like in the middle east i would have become a moslem same with you
Note that nobody is arguing with you.
Bro, you are talking to someone who became a Muslim by conviction. Not everyone follow family religious path dogmatically. We all have brains to reason.

1 Like

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by BALLOSKI: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

See photos below

una de crase for here. Apart from Muslims and catholic, do you Christians respect Mary, the mother of Jesus? We love her and Jesus.

That you call jesus God or son of God doesn't mean you you love him.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by khalling2008: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
slimmax:

Explain the bolded.

I dont belief in the swearing/ oath taken before posting o, Jesus na my messiah
What do you want me to explain there when the statement is cleared.

Indeed, those who say, “Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary (Jesus)” have fallen into disbelief. Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Who has the power to prevent Allah if He chose to destroy the Messiah, son of Mary (Jesus), his mother, and everyone in the world all together?” To Allah ˹alone˺ belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and everything in between. He creates whatever He wills. And Allah is Most Capable of everything.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by olaztek(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
The problem with Christians is that they think Muslims hate Jesus (Alayhi Salam) and anyone or anything relating to Jesus.

We have more understanding of his personality , his purpose and final mission to defeat the anti-christ.

What truly annoys us as Muslims are the names Christians gave him as God/Son of God and Personal savior. No past messanger or prophet of God or previous generations ever recognized and worship Jesus as God/Son of God before Jesus was born.

Even Jesus companions never worship him when he was in their presence. That proves that Christianity was a forged religion.

1 Like

Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Ibkhaleel001: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
christejames:
The brand of Islam in Nigeria especially in the North will begin to make you wonder whether it was even in Nigeria that Muhammad originally came from, because the kind of extremist here is nauseating.

You will begin to wonder why the Islam in Middle East is progressive with time in terms of growth and development of physical and human infrastructure but the one down here is reprehensive and retrogressive that would rather suggest obnoxious ways of making the people poorer for their own selfish gains undecided

Let a Mosque 🕌 be named after Mary or Jesus in English language in Nigeria then watch the riot that will ensue. angry

Allah is Watching all of us cry
your post shows how ignorant of islam and Muslims you are..

No muslim is a muslim if he doesnt bliv in Jesus and Mary...

Muslims respect nd revere mary

Take your propaganda elsewhere to ignorant people like you full of hatred nd deceit
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by bewla(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity
When it's clear that Islam believe marry is Jesus mother and so what
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity
mmmm..let me enlighten u a lil..firstly .wat u see on d mosques is wat we also believe .we believe Jesus is son of marry ... second.. Christmas is forbidden to celebrate..in Islam and even in some christian region .and is not even in ur bible ..
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by yahmohy27: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Its a pity
Do all Muslims believed in the SALLAH CELEBRATION?
The answer is YES

Do all Christians believe in Christmas?
The answer is NO
How do you expect Muslims,to join you on what you're DIVIDED on?
Muslims will never do that
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NFBI: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Note that nobody is arguing with you.
Bro, you are talking to someone who became a Muslim by conviction. Not everyone follow family religious path dogmatically. We all have brains to reason.
You are 1 out of 100 so you can't agree less..

Where we were born into determine our religion 99%
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NFBI: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
yahmohy27:

Do all Muslims believed in the SALLAH CELEBRATION?
The answer is YES

Do all Christians believe in Christmas?
The answer is NO
How do you expect Muslims,to join you on what you're DIVIDED on?
Muslims will never do that
Why do you have sunni and shia and other sect?
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by NFBI: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bobbysmart6:
mmmm..let me enlighten u a lil..firstly .wat u see on d mosques is wat we also believe .we believe Jesus is son of marry ... second.. Christmas is forbidden to celebrate..in Islam and even in some christian region .and is not even in ur bible ..

Christmas was chosen to celebrate the birth of Christ since his birth date isn't recorded.

Just like Easter for his death.

You won't expect all Christian denominations to agree to it but it doesn't change the fact that we have to celebrate the MESSIAH
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by success4me(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

See photos below

@SpartaOfLagos,
This is not new in Islam, a whole Chapter of the Holy Qur'an is named after Mary, (I.e Suratul Mariam, Chapter of Mary) that's Chapter 19 of the Holy Qur'an. Mary and her son Issa (Jesus) are among the referred Prophet & people among the Israelites.
In Chapter 19, God refutes the Pharisees accusations against Mary that her pregnancy is as a result of adultery. God testified that Issa (Jesus) was born Miraculously.
So naming a Mosque in Mary's name is not new because the mother and son are honourable people among the Muslims, in fact a Muslim's believe is not complete without believing in Jesus and other Israelites Prophets.
But the bone of contention is how do Muslims and Christians believe in Jesus.
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by MALAGI6210: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
God created Mary and Mary give birth to God so confusing
Re: 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos by FarukuWadata12(m): 4:22am On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

See photos below

Islam and Muslims sabi Mary and Jesus as important pipo for our faith. For Islam, Mary (wey dem dey call Maryam) get high respect as symbol of goodness and pureness. Quran, wey be Islam holy book, get many talk about Mary and her role for born Jesus (wey dem dey call Isa for Arabic). Jesus na prophet for Islam and Quran talk about hin birth wey get miracle. Altho Islam and Christianity get diffrent beleif about Jesus as God, dem still agree for Islam say Mary and Jesus na important pipo wey dem need recognize as dem dey important well-well for Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Inside Abuja National Mosque, Nigeria (Video) / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.