Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him (43172 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Ngozi123(f): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Occurstaem:

Is it not beating the drums of war the video is all about?

Tell that to the gunmen who are about to cannibalize that young man.

Kidnappers are everywhere in Nigeria. Right now, the South-East has a security problem that has been exacerbated by Buhari and his murderous 'Operation Python'.

Many Igbos like myself have been trying to tell you guys what is going on but you keep running with your IPOB agenda.

You have turned what should have been a civic issue (with everyone roundly condemning the perpetrators and praying fr the victim) into a full scale tribal war.

Like I said, no two wars end the same.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dennisochampa: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nobody saw this one o... When they begin to punish them in Lagos, they start crying foul.... Useless tribe..... Person dey carry ashawo for Finland, dey give them order to cause chaos and make their home land unsafe for their wives and children

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by zedman1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

Abioye Oladeji work colleagues have confirmed that the guy is missing

He is a Company Driver
No matter the evidence you provide for these guys, they'll never buy it. Could you imagine after watching that video of the beheading of their fellow kinsmen, one I.diot here was still mentioning that "propaganda" nonsense? No sense of humanity at all in these guys. The worse part is that some people still follow such inhuman agenda.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by justtoodark: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ngozi123:

If you want to blame IPOB for this and use it as a precursor for killing Igbos then that's your prerogative. Just remember that violence begets violence.

Many Nigerians believe that just because the civil war ended with millions of Easterners dying, it will be the same again. Please be careful to not sound the drums of war.

ok....
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Spyy1993: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Who have the video where they killed him ? no video of his dead body being recovered by security agent believe mešŸ’ÆIt stage managed propaganda .. if you analyze the video the guy is not even frightened,the way he speak English doesnā€™t sound like a Yoruba guy..update us with the propaganda video when you guys finish

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Occurstaem(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dennisochampa: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

What about the thousands of Yoruba killed daily in the bush by Fulani heredmen In Yoruba land ..

Ipob is a baby to herdsmen.

Allow them be .let the Yoruba call oduduwa to save him
.... I don't expect anything sensible from igbos anymore..... Stupid tribe with stupid people
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dennisochampa: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
The Plan of the evil APCshit is panning out like envisaged..

The Plan is to make the issue of tribalism to grow & disttract sane Nigerians from concentrating on the judiciary..

This Video is a fake, propaganda Video from the government of stolen mandate for the emilokans to go on a tribalistic drive... We have seen fake Photoshop of PO, WE have seen fake Videos of Bishop, we have also seen fake Videos of Akwa Ibom "passengers" claiming to be discriminated against by an ipob member at the airport... we have seen all fakeness, lies & propaganda by the haters of Ndigbo

Everything Happening here is staged planned
.... When the igbos are given gbas gbos in Lagos, it's called injustice... Now a Yoruba man is malhandled, it's a fake video... Foolish thing
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dennisochampa: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Spyy1993:
Skit marker..propaganda to turn Yoruba against Obi
.... Which day your papa begin do skit with swollen face inside thick bush??
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by depure(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
What Nigeria stand to gain with all this nonsense
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dennisochampa: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
Pls can anyone confirm this video of Ipob/ UGM killing Yoruba is not a skit before I start spreading it to the right quarters ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynsr1BuYwRE

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1693575178523918605?t=GQTDnaKyP0qQNG3MOKWs6Q&s=19

Tundeednut Falz Simi etc won't see this
.... Which kind skit them dey do inside bush and with bodily injury?
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dennisochampa: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
beerfraud:
they will deny it
ipob terrorists are cowards
.... They are worse than cowards..... Always hiding behind the shadows to commit evil and when evil comes for them, they cry foul and start looking for media sympathy both home and abroad

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Occurstaem(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ngozi123:

Kidnappers are everywhere in Nigeria. Right now, the South-East has a security problem that has been exacerbated by Buhari and his murderous 'Operation Python'.

Many Igbos like myself have been trying to tell you guys what is going on but you keep running with your IPOB agenda.

You have turned what should have been a civic issue (with everyone roundly condemning the perpetrators and praying fr the victim) into a full scale tribal war.

Like I said, no two wars end the same.
How did I do that?
Stop the gaslighting please. That's what your people should be doing but reverse is the case.

It is your people here that are doing the opposite including you.

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by nathyx(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
nathyx:
Now that Boko haram has been defeated, President Tinubu needs to hastily reposition the Nigerian army Headquarters into South East let soldiers occupy every 3meters space if not Nigeria is on the Brink of another civil war.

Cc: Nigerian army pls
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dennisochampa: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Propaganda Video, Tinubu is so desperate, you for show us where they killed him. useless propaganda
Why are they asking his name mentioning Tinubu.

Does that guy look scared.?

APC just arranged Ijele speaks aka (Oyigboupdate) to organise his men, pour GV on his body. So, how did they get the GV on his body.? Because they did not want to injure him. They poured GV to look like a wound.

Did you not see the line of the script? " we let the other person go because he is Igbo. grin grin

See how APC criminals are begging the mod to push this to the front page.

Tinubu cannot be part of the rerun if there is going to be anything like that.

...... Broz obi will never rule Nigeria... Tinubu no need to stage any video to make sure it doesn't happen... Una go explain tire... No evidence

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dennisochampa: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
mycar:
The story no add up, it looks fake too, He said that they left the driver because he is Igbo and will kill him because he is a Yoruba .They did not even say what they wanted or what their problem is with him being a Yoruba or what Yoruba did to Igbo to warrant his dead, ,

Even had to speak Igbo to prove that is Igbo. Accusing him of tracking them and being a brother to Tinubu just because a video surfaced here last time about a Yoruba man that buys land and develops Estate in Igbo land.

The Victim is not even begging them or showing any serious signs of someone in danger, where did this happen because any Yoruba person in a core Igbo land should at least know Biko, they even ask him to mention his name just to emphasize that he is a Yoruba.

They did not even show his dead body and some folks are saying that he was killed, no information about the man that sent him on errand to spy on them.
Those that want to believe this will believe everything and if this trend is not nip in the bud, Igbo and Yoruba miscreants will create more controversial videos for the gullible ones to feast on.
.... Read to understand.... They have not killed him yet, they threatened to kill him.... And lest I forget, terrorists don't need a reason to kill...
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:

What people like Falz donā€™t know is that if IPOB terrorists catch him for East, they will slaughter him for being Yoruba.

Some of them already started cussing out Seyi Awolowo as being tribalist, same weray that voted Peter Obi and was even part of his support group.

Rather than condemn this video, you will see Ibos trying to create an illusion that it is fake so as to do damage control. Then the next day, they start with their Yoruba are tribalist nonsense again to guilt trip unsuspecting extremely docile ā€œI am Yoruba butā€¦ā€ people.

You can actually make your points without cursing and hating other tribes because of some miscreants calling themselves unknown gun men
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Litmus: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sigh, and the era of Deep Fakes is near. sad

If the Nigeria state can do nothing to control Social Media, it had better roll out National programs across tertiary institutions, educating people on how to handle information in the new age. Emphasis needs to be placed on reorienting Nigerians from our national Chicken Little mindset to one akin to Conan Doylian Sherlock Holmes. Our people need to speedily adopt enquiring, evidence seeking, minds.

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by worksmart(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
So it is ok to kill innocent people because herdsmen kill innocent people?

Why are you reasoning like a confused animal?

Anyway I blame twitter for continuing to give these terrorists the publicity they live off.

At this point twitter is as evil as IPOB and other terrorists in Nigeria.

Do you know the amount of people rwitter shadow bans for their poiltical views including myself?

At one point they made all my posts invisible and only I was seeing my post and nobody else.

NL need to stop bringing these stories also because without publicity terrorism cannot work.
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

What about the thousands of Yoruba killed daily in the bush by Fulani heredmen In Yoruba land ..

Ipob is a baby to herdsmen.

Allow them be .let the Yoruba call oduduwa to save him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by trutharena: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Alpharey:

You can actually make your points without cursing and hating other tribes because of some miscreants calling themselves unknown gun men

The only person I cussed in my post is that weray called Seyi Awolowo.

A disgrace to everything Awolowo stood for.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Tom1960: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
They have started forgetting that they are everywhere in Yorubaland. The same people will cry foul when Yoruba people retaliate. Nonsense people always claiming too know.
I wish it is a fake video.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by KwuoteYourFada: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Stupid skit makers grin

Them wan trend grin

YellowBa like slander eh šŸ˜…
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Highlife217: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Looks fake, but even if itā€™s real, they didnā€™t kill him. Igbos are the most welcoming people, even our terrorists. grin

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Litmus: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, Chicken Licken should be required nursery and primary school reading across Nigeria.

ChatGPT

"Chicken Little." The story conveys the idea that spreading baseless rumors and acting on unfounded speculation can lead to unnecessary panic and chaos, which can have negative consequences. It's a cautionary tale about the importance of critical thinking and verifying information before taking action.
smiley

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Josephkabila12:
hmm, ibo wey dey everywhere for Nigeria dey find food wey Dem go eat. ibo let it begin. ibos go pay with their lives and properties. Watch it.

Shut up already. Those criminals are in no way representing the Igbos as nobody send them message. They also torture Igbo people and as far as they are concerned, they are CRIMINALS and must be dealt with if caught by security agencies. So if you do anyhow as to retaliate on an innocent Igbo man, do you think you are not going to attract more reprisals from Igbo people
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Ngozi123(f): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Occurstaem:

How did I do that?
Stop the gaslighting please. That's what your people should be doing but reverse is the case.

It is your people here that are doing the opposite including you.

I was referring to you (plural, not singular).
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by eagleu: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
The Plan of the evil APCshit is panning out like envisaged..

The Plan is to make the issue of tribalism to grow & disttract sane Nigerians from concentrating on the judiciary..

This Video is a fake, propaganda Video from the government of stolen mandate for the emilokans to go on a tribalistic drive... We have seen fake Photoshop of PO, WE have seen fake Videos of Bishop, we have also seen fake Videos of Akwa Ibom "passengers" claiming to be discriminated against by an ipob member at the airport... we have seen all fakeness, lies & propaganda by the haters of Ndigbo

Everything Happening here is staged planned

And still Seun a d his Mod sent this to the front page?

Is there anyone with a 3rd grade education who would not understand this cheap and childish blackmail?

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Googledotcom: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is disheartening. But for the innocent Igbo's that knows nothing about this unknown gunmen, I would have asked for operation python dance. This rubbish has to stop.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Josephkabila12: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
2pacarnate:

You too.funny bro,you don see.hit before,i sure say you never handle machete cut person or even touch common baretta 2.4 let alone 4 millimeter barreta,šŸ˜

Even your Yoruba thugs dey believe on juju to fight,igbos are a fearless, already you know.that,stop beating the drums of war,it can wake IBB up from sleep because you be Yoruba manšŸ¤£
kill the person and post the video online first nah.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Fulmigati: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
The video looks authentic. Too much hate amongst Nigerians. It is the poor and struggling that will suffer the most if things continue this way. Most High have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
ASAPFERG:
if this turn to ethnic clash who you think say go loose?

how many Yoruba's dey igboland compared to the numbers of igbos here..

we go just burn all una 2x2 shops

If you like burn down the whole of South West shops to spite the Igbos. The resultant hardship will bite hard on everybody as the price of goods will escalate due to scarcity which will lead to loss of life of people regardless of tribe and Ethnicity

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by socialjustice93: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Busted. I didn't even have the patience to watch the skit beyond 10 sec. You have got a good forensic mind. I just fast forwarded it to the end and saw the skit maker gesturing the cameraman and skit movie directors. Mad people

They're really mad with their cheap propaganda that's dead on arrival grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhariā€™s Address To The Nation (photos) / Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubuā€™s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg / Governor El-rufai Arrives Kaduna In Style After His Short Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.