Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him (42933 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Latakia:
yes daddy thank thank you daddy, cownu is receiving brain reset with the DSS with unripe agbado and cassava as his main foods grin

He is probably feeding better than a lot of agbadorians roaming the street looking for food in dust bin. Tueh! for agbadorians
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2023
shegra58:
believe they will die in numbers

Bring it on another chance to reduce your already scattered population again

una be toothless dogs you can only shout and beat chest
Where's Nnamdi Kanu
Where's the useless Lagos Eze threatening to bring ipob into Lagos? They are both cooling their feet in DSS dungeon

Shame on your tribe una go still collect again

Talk about chest beating, we know who comes to mind. Yoruba beating drum of war🤣🤣🤣
Igboho is a typical example of Yoruba warrior. At least Nnamdi Kanu stands for his belief no matter all the attempt to bribe him to abandon the struggle. But ofe mmanu,, fiam, he flew away like a bird to unknown destination probably after collecting some money. Shame on you guys
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Josephkabila12:
bastard ibo buffoons, kill the person and post the video online.

Big mouthed empty vessels. If you do anyhow, you might be driven to Benin republic 😂😂
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Alpharey:

Talk about chest beating, we know who comes to mind. Yoruba beating drum of war🤣🤣🤣
Igboho is a typical example of Yoruba warrior. At least Nnamdi Kanu stands for his belief no matter all the attempt to bribe him to abandon the struggle. But ofe mmanu,, fiam, he flew away like a bird to unknown destination probably after collecting some money. Shame on you guys
and last last today Igbo is alive eating whatever he wants but Nnamdi Kanu is in DSS dungeon what about your useless Lagos igwe boasting of bringing ipob to Lagos? Nobody talk about the idiot old fool again

Yoruba is superior to your cursed region take it or leave it before I can take anyone of you serious I want to see you all migrate out of Yoruba land and go back to your landlock region a cursed land
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Cabalgeneral: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
nathyx:
Now that Boko haram has been defeated, President Tinubu needs to hastily reposition the Nigerian army Headquarters into South East let soldiers occupy every 3meters space if not Nigeria is on the Brink of another civil war.

What are Yoruba doing in south east
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Cabalgeneral: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
MTNnews:
Nobody is fooled by your ipob propaganda.

Ipob = Igbo

We have seen the like of Chiamanda Peter Obi Mnesome Abaribe all supporting Ipob. You fools fool no one claim Igbo is not same as ipob.

Igbo things
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by mycar: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
shegra58:
send your account make I credit you breakfast money no be every body dey beg online

My papa don dey feed Igbo generation from the days of Baifra war and I'm still doing that until now
Oh, you have joined the online fraudsters? I knew it will come to this, Asking your master for his account details is the highest level of stupidity. To do what with it, who dash monkey Banana?
Get out of here and out of my mention.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by iyke2frankeze: 3:59am On Aug 24, 2023
totit:

Don't worry, they will stage yours too. Very soon. Wicked souls everywhere.
Go and ask Ebola and Asari what they intend to achieve by staging this act suddenly before a presidential rerun election.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Cabalgeneral: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2023
lwisee:
This food our Igbo enemies are cooking, them no fit chop am finish ooo

You that scattered throughout nigeria regions is talking
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Cabalgeneral: 4:04am On Aug 24, 2023
nonhuman:
and the person that shared the video has an Igbo name, they are trying to achieve something, it's a plan game

Igbo are only know to deny
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Cabalgeneral: 4:06am On Aug 24, 2023
Josephkabila12:
reprisal attack from who, from ibo? Kill the person and post the video online

Which Igbo people, one that scattered throughout Nigeria
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Cabalgeneral: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2023
Alpharey:

Any day you mess up with the Igbos in Southwest, you will also end up counting your own losses as they will also fight back. They are not trees.

Stop the noise making
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Cabalgeneral: 4:09am On Aug 24, 2023
chaloskyx:
but your leaders did not wait to pushout a false narrative about igbos whenever they get the chance do they? instead of a country to try to unify its people Nigeria does the opposite by trying to paint the Igbos in bad light cause they dint vote for APC and we still wont vote for you cause as we can all see you bring the country and its people to their knees

Igbo started painting themselves black not nigeria since after independent
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Stop the noise making

Cabal, continue shouting
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2023
shegra58:
and last last today Igbo is alive eating whatever he wants but Nnamdi Kanu is in DSS dungeon what about your useless Lagos igwe boasting of bringing ipob to Lagos? Nobody talk about the idiot old fool again

Yoruba is superior to your cursed region take it or leave it before I can take anyone of you serious I want to see you all migrate out of Yoruba land and go back to your landlock region a cursed land

I know the economic situation is hitting hard on you. Omo Yoruba. Curse, curse, curse, that is all you people know how to dish out. Well, God is already cursing whoever curses me. Verdict,, am blessed abundantly as I enjoy my life through this hardship. I don't care how you see me. You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

As Yoruba has always covered themselves in pepper since independent. No wonder body dey pepper them anytime they hear the name Igbo

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Cabalgeneral: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Alpharey:

As Yoruba has always covered themselves in pepper since independent. No wonder body dey pepper them anytime they hear the name Igbo

Who told you I'm Yoruba, most everyone comes from SW
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by chaloskyx: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
aww okay you are carrying a grudge of 1960 to year 2023 and beyond to achieve what make you feel you are more superior than some ethnic minorities in Nigeria if i might ask what makes you superior that one man and his family is picked from your tribe to represent you and has that ever translated to anything meanful like jobs, good roads electricity or security for you and your family or you are just a fan boy and cheer leader for the youruba or hausa elites
Cabalgeneral:

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Latakia(f): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Alpharey:

He is probably feeding better than a lot of agbadorians roaming the street looking for food in dust bin. Tueh! for agbadorians
yes daddy thank you daddy. I know cos I remembered Obi Pandora family members stealing onions from Hausa truck in sadeast grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Latakia:
yes daddy thank you daddy. I know cos I remembered Obi Pandora family members stealing onions from Hausa truck in sadeast grin

How are you seeing the shege. Do you want the volume increased? 🤣
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Latakia(f): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2023
Alpharey:

How are you seeing the shege. Do you want the volume increased? 🤣
yes daddy thank you daddy it's about Obi Pandora late father that was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers and not about those seeing shege in your family for now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.