Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him (42936 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 3:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Latakia:
yes daddy thank you daddy. I'm sure u didn't verify when cownu was telling u lie that Buhari is Jubril before u swallow the lie grin

Kanu your nightmare šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Josephkabila12: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2023
Alpharey:

Is your brain functioning at all. Direct your anger to the perpetrators, not on innocent people. If you do anyhow you see anyhow
bastard ibo buffoons, kill the person and post the video online.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by lionel4mercy: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2023
i know people will be thinking they killed this guy. forget it. this is just a way to make yoruba people that are still supporting Obi to decline. It is all politics. full stop.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Intelcorei7: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2023
May the soul of that man rest in peace. Have those yorubastard Christians who voted for that imbecilic Peter Obi base on religion have seen this. That Yoruba man killed by those cannibals is a christian,by his name. They left and spared their own base on tribe and not religion grin

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by DestinyNigga: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=125268181][/quote]

Yet Oluomo that threatened the entire region has not been declared terrorist or arrested. You tell me that ur government is not the cause of agitation?
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by occfx: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
Foolish Igbo same Yoruba your cursed bastardic soul as been insulting all life long. May it never be well with your entire household dead alive n unborn, your father n mother included.

Whatever you say follow you. Isee
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Christistruth03: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Yet Oluomo that threatened the entire region has not been declared terrorist or arrested. You tell me that ur government is not the cause of agitation?

Go and deal with Simon Ekpa and ipob who are truly Threatening your people and Region

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by DoxxAnon: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Now they want to cause tribal disaffection between the Igbos and yorubas with this video. We know the ā€œunknown gunmenā€ are actually Asari Dokuboā€™s men!

Let them continue and if you allow yourselves to be manipulated by these videos then you are a pawn
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Bluntemperor: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2023
DoxxAnon:
Now they want to cause tribal disaffection between the Igbos and yorubas with this video. We know the ā€œunknown gunmenā€ are actually Asari Dokuboā€™s men!
Let them continue and if you allow yourselves to be manipulated by these videos then you are a pawn

I agreed,some people are fanning embers of disunity between the Yorubas and Ibo People- for their own Personal interests!
But why did you bring Asari Dokubo into this,just to deny the TRUTH of evil brutality going on in the Southeast?
So,Asari killed the Judge( the Magistrate Justice) that was killed and brought to the Street?
So,Asari killed the Nigerian Army Couples?
So Asari is now the Unknown Gunmen,whose activities have paralyzed the Economic and Political activities in the Entire Southeast, that Obi , Ezekwesili,etc,will never condemned?
So,Simon Ekpa-is now your Law, Son of the soil, who is keeping his Family safe in Sweden (5-Million State- not even up to the Eastern Population) but have been channelling resources to the East for - Gun Running, Kidnappings, Drug Cartels,Criminalities, Economic Sabotage ( Sit- at - home), shedding Innocent blood, etc,yet most of our brothers in the East,here kept quite,as silence is agreements!
So,who is fooling who?
Did you even read the Story - that the Driver is left to go- for he is an Ibo,while the occupant is a ( Yoruba man)?
Was this not the basis of the First Coup in Nigeria- 1966-when others were killed and some were intensionally left to escape the Bloodshed?
So, you are not a Student of History? O K!
I have always advocated- let Peace reign in the East!
Many times,we blame others for what we can easily tackled by ourselves!
-You refused to blame your Past Governors,your Past National Assembly Members( Senators,H/ Reps),your Past State Assembly Members for the evil they all perpetrated in the Region!
That is why I thank Obi - at least,for opening your eyes to the fact that - if the govt can be Accountable,it's possible to have enough resources for everyone but Corruption is the other of the day!
Therefore,Kill Corruption,Nigeria will rise!
My problem with him is ,he too has chosen not to condemn evil going on in the East,thinking it is his base! Is that what made Mandela a hero?
This will surely hunt him later,in his Political life!
We should ALL Condemn what is bad at all times- not just to acknowledge good alone from our Citizens,for if we do that then we are far from the TRUTH!

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by totit: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
More evidence and the victim's narration of the terrible experience at the hands of the barbaric animals in Alaigbo.

As I said, to those that claim it is fake or staged, yours would be staged as his too.

More evidence video below ;
https://twitter.com/YusufOAgbaje/status/1693932568763056280?t=oKjJmNw3FsECYPt_PjQUIw&s=33

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by MetaPhysical: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why is Yorubaman in iboland, wetin hin dey find go?
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by LUGBE: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Really took out time now to watch the video.

What!

Nigerians are we that daft?

Am i the only one that observed that is Asari boys at work, Asari noticed his image is already dented thus he want to fight back with poorly script.

Only fools will believe the above staged video.

The question is, pls did ypu look at the man's body and skin at all? The said lips they are talking about is from birth because i did not see a blood at all or any contrary view.

At least they would have allowed him to address us in yoruba language by telling us his state of origin, town and other information. Now we are challenging the family that claims he is there son to come out and do so and conduct a proper burial so that we will be convinced.

Asari the violent you are seeking will consume you and your Family. You want money and fame and you think you will get it through crook.

Time will tell.

Mu yourba people please you should know better and be wise.

MTNnews:
Pls can anyone confirm this video of Ipob/ UGM killing Yoruba is not a skit before I start spreading it to the right quarters ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynsr1BuYwRE

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1693575178523918605?t=GQTDnaKyP0qQNG3MOKWs6Q&s=19

Tundeednut Falz Simi etc won't see this
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by LUGBE: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
What make you think he is a yoruba man?

Be wise but i already know were you are coming from atleast all the names you mentioned are politicians so you are plotting the seed of hatred for fools to believe but honestly some of us are wise.

So please try another script, the above is poorly scripted, next one try to engage someone that will accept to be tortured atleast so that low thinking beings will believe it a little.

We are wiser indeed.

trutharena:
Can you all see the comments of the Igbo murderers on here? None of them ever condemned the barbarism of IPOb terrorists but they rather spend time trying to say the video is fake.

Any Yoruba man that is still living in the SE is playing kite with his life and no one should even feel sorry for them when the terrorists dwell on them.

If this were to be Yoruba people kidnapping Ibo and threatening to kill them, Peter Obi, Ekwesili, Falz, Marcaroni, and thousand other Twitter account would have called on the CNN, FBI, MARS and etc. to show the world that Ibo are being killed and bla bla bla.

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
pachigo001:
na u go start am make una continue with stupid and senseless propaganda you guys donā€™t know that igbos are ready for anything that will come out from Nigeria
una be toothless dogs you can only shout and beat chest
Where's Nnamdi Kanu
Where's the useless Lagos Eze threatening to bring ipob into Lagos? They are both cooling their feet in DSS dungeon

Shame on your tribe una go still collect again
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alpharey:

Any day you mess up with the Igbos in Southwest, you will also end up counting your own losses as they will also fight back. They are not trees.
believe they will die in numbers

Bring it on another chance to reduce your already scattered population again

Where's Nnamdi Kanu
Where's the useless Lagos Eze threatening to bring ipob into Lagos? They are both cooling their feet in DSS dungeon

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
mycar:

Dead brain like you. Is he a security personnel or what?
Wait, your co miscreant will produce their own video of Yoruba trying to kill an Igbo too, and also Yoruba killing an Hausa person. Brainless online beggar like you
Idiot u be I wish I could just handle you now and knack you something bunch of cowards
Where's Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
goodnessme1:
Mu!mu Stop making threats and take action.

So make we start dey fear una.
I don't even want you to fear so your already scattered population can just finally varnish from the soil of Nigeria
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
you are funny, make you start it if you have liver
Wait and see

Where's Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by pachigo001(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
shegra58:
Where's Nnamdi Kanu

at least he is not a coward like Sunday igboho
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
pachigo001:
at least he is not a coward like Sunday igboho
at least igboho is not a coward like Ojukwu who ran away to Abidjan to take cover after taking millions of your ancestors to slaughter table in the hand of Nigeria military grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Latakia(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alpharey:

Kanu your nightmare šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
yes daddy thank thank you daddy, cownu is receiving brain reset with the DSS with unripe agbado and cassava as his main foods grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Earthquakes: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
trutharena:

Please give me your tailor number, I will personally warn him and tell him to lead that godforsaken region before your IPOB terrorists kill him.

His life is in great danger for every minute he spend in that terrorist infested region!!!

Lastly, no one will mourn him if eventually the IPOB terrorists descend on him. Help me tell him that.

He's not pauper like you, he doesn't even have chance to be idling like you, I have to drive from pH to Nnewi and wait before he touched my clothes.
So everyone is not a local champion like you that doesn't travel.
By the way 8 coppers were kidnapped yesterday at Sokoto, some Yoruba coppers and others among. I want to see you tell Yorubas to leave north since more Yorubas has died in the north than they will ever die in the east..
Hypocrisy or stupidity or naivety be some of you local champion problem.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by mycar: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
shegra58:
Idiot u be I wish I could just handle you now and knack you something bunch of cowards
Where's Nnamdi Kanu

A beggar has no choice, The only way to gain respect is to stop online begging. You are a disgrace to your tribe.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Sagay212: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
nnamdi640:
See senseless comment, the crime you guys carried out in Lagos just because you wanted your person to win during the last election should be the order of the day, am not afraid because we have experience such before, you should be the one that should be afraid because you haven't experience before, if you have experience it before, you won't come here to display your foolishness.

Cry cry baby. You and your ipob terrorists know how to look for trouble but quick to cry when the tables turn. See him trying to preach nonsense after your evil ipob cannibals killed an innocent man just because he didn't vote for your useless adaobi.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Christistruth03: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sagay212:

Cry cry baby. You and your ipob terrorists know how to look for trouble but quick to cry when the tables turn. See him trying to preach nonsense after your evil ipob cannibals killed an innocent man just because he didn't vote for your useless adaobi.

I hear he was released after a N3.5 Million ransom though he was badly injured all over
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by nnamdi640: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sagay212:

The senseless one is y*u
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by DoxxAnon: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bluntemperor:

I agreed,some people are fanning embers of disunity between the Yorubas and Ibo People- for their own Personal interests!
But why did you bring Asari Dokubo into this,just to deny the TRUTH of evil brutality going on in the Southeast?
So,Asari killed the Judge( the Magistrate Justice) that was killed and brought to the Street?
So,Asari killed the Nigerian Army Couples?
So Asari is now the Unknown Gunmen,whose activities have paralyzed the Economic and Political activities in the Entire Southeast, that Obi , Ezekwesili,etc,will never condemned?
So,Simon Ekpa-is now your Law, Son of the soil, who is keeping his Family safe in Sweden (5-Million State- not even up to the Eastern Population) but have been channelling resources to the East for - Gun Running, Kidnappings, Drug Cartels,Criminalities, Economic Sabotage ( Sit- at - home), shedding Innocent blood, etc,yet most of our brothers in the East,here kept quite,as silence is agreements!
So,who is fooling who?
Did you even read the Story - that the Driver is left to go- for he is an Ibo,while the occupant is a ( Yoruba man)?
Was this not the basis of the First Coup in Nigeria- 1966-when others were killed and some were intensionally left to escape the Bloodshed?
So, you are not a Student of History? O K!
I have always advocated- let Peace reign in the East!
Many times,we blame others for what we can easily tackled by ourselves!
-You refused to blame your Past Governors,your Past National Assembly Members( Senators,H/ Reps),your Past State Assembly Members for the evil they all perpetrated in the Region!
That is why I thank Obi - at least,for opening your eyes to the fact that - if the govt can be Accountable,it's possible to have enough resources for everyone but Corruption is the other of the day!
Therefore,Kill Corruption,Nigeria will rise!
My problem with him is ,he too has chosen not to condemn evil going on in the East,thinking it is his base! Is that what made Mandela a hero?
This will surely hunt him later,in his Political life!
We should ALL Condemn what is bad at all times- not just to acknowledge good alone from our Citizens,for if we do that then we are far from the TRUTH!

Oga! Who are the ā€œunknown Gunmenā€? After this long post, least you could do is tell us who they really are!

We know Asari with his own mouth said his men are posted all around the country providing ā€œsecurityā€. We know he is a staunch supporter of the current President and we know he is an agent of instability.

Tell meā€¦ who are the UGM?
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by chaloskyx: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
ahah nawa o so thats what all this is about the events of 1960šŸ˜…šŸ˜… i was not even born then yet you have carried grudge of the 60ties to the 21st century i feel sorry for you kuku commit genocide on all igbos to make yourself happy you can start with the Igbo negbour beside you and brief us on it bitter soul
MTNnews:
Who are those your leaders ?
The only leaders pushing a division agenda are the likes of Abaribe Chiamanda Adicthie Kanu Ekpa etc

Name other leaders labouring not to unify the country. You foolish soul always find a to blame everyone else for what your tribe as been guilty of from 1960.

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by maasoap(m): 5:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Alpharey:

That's the Koko.. You, You and You. Direct your anger and threat to the perpetrators, not to Igbo people in general. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow.
See yourself now! You didn't call on your criminal brothers living in your backyard to release the innocent man and not to put your innocent brothers in trouble. But instead, you want the tribe, family and friends of the victim to focus on the perpetrators hundreds of miles away. grin grin grin. You need sense.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by maasoap(m): 5:45am On Aug 23, 2023
HardBishop:

You know how brutal we are. Take your time
Yeah, I saw how you brutally put down Dora Akuyili's down on the street of south east like a rabid dog, his brain was partly blown out. He gasped for breath for like how many hours again before he finally died? grin grin grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by shegra58: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2023
mycar:

A beggar has no choice, The only way to gain respect is to stop online begging. You are a disgrace to your tribe.
send your account make I credit you breakfast money no be every body dey beg online

My papa don dey feed Igbo generation from the days of Baifra war and I'm still doing that until now
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Alpharey: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2023
maasoap:

See yourself now! You didn't call on your criminal brothers living in your backyard to release the innocent man and not to put your innocent brothers in trouble. But instead, you want the tribe, family and friends of the victim to focus on the perpetrators hundreds of miles away. grin grin grin. You need sense.

Sense is far from you. How do you know exactly where the video was shot. And you are sending me, am I a police officer or what. As I said before if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Criminals are criminals and once you commit, you go in for it. There is no excuse

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.