Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets (38627 Views)

Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Don’t Dare – Police Warn Zionists Over Biafra Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
They can't take it anymore hence they had to fight for their destiny

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Lekan239(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wodu89:

Lolz. Please go online and search for photos of Nigerian soldiers and compare with the others. Una nose go bleed
People wey believe say buhari na jubril don show. Dey cam believe every nonsense online so long as who degrade who dey dint want. Zombie them

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blueace247(f): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
iwaeda:
Kin yarda, zangazangar grin grin grin angry angry

kai dan ina ne?
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by ablejesus26(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That guy is right. The Nigerian Army is no longer what it used to be. This war, should it happen, is just going to send thousands of Nigerian youths in their early 20s to early graves. And ego is blinding some of you from recognising this.

Sabotage will be the primary problem the NA will have to face.

Nigeriens and Northerners don too mix up.
Its a very needless war to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by tobstarizhia(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
The Sad Waste region and their Agbado Munchers will get what is coming to them I swear. No pity from me in advance grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Vinnie2000(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sorry Boss, you must have misunderstood me...

I'm talking about the scanty details on the post. It isn't well reported.

Owk, boss. 🙂

According to Shehu Sani, North saw Protest against Buhari as Haram.🤨

Just as Yorubas see Protest against APC (Due to Osibanjo/Tinubu) as Haram too.😒

It's a Lesson for SE and SS Pple.

The Day Peter Obi and any southern President enters as President and makes 1litre of Fuel, N2000,
No SS or SE person should complain, likewise the Yorubas and Northerners because they started this Bias/Tomfoolery.😏 undecided
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by zionstaar75: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ozommadu:
Ebola is a killer disease

Killing Nigerians with hunger and suffering
even people whose family members are only drug pushers and ritualists they talk

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That guy is right. The Nigerian Army is no longer what it used to be. This war, should it happen, is just going to send thousands of Nigerian youths in their early 20s to early graves. And ego is blinding some of you from recognising this.
lol nigeria army is far more better than it use to.
in terms of investment in military equipment and in term of seeing more action in current time. infact una reasoning sef is an insult. poor countries that shit in their pants if nigeria attack. have even check those guys military expenditures. or because we bh issues? mentioned one country which has successfully end an insurgency with military might.
no matter how advance your military is, you can never exterminate and insurgency you can only reduce their capacity to operate freely.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Zibeni: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Such effrontery...yet our security personnel wouldn't wanna intervene,but yet our chief of armed forces wanna go settle another home... propaganda..!
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by BoldBrainz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blakjewelry:

lol nigeria army is far more better than it use to.
in terms of investment in military equipment and in term of seeing more action in current time. infact una reasoning sef is an insult. poor countries that shit in their pants if nigeria attack. have even check those guys military expenditures. or because we bh issues? mentioned one country which has successfully end an insurgency with military might.
no matter how advance your military is, you can never exterminate and insurgency you can only reduce their capacity to operate freely.

You're far from the conversational context we've been referencing. There's often the need for you to trace the origin behind a message before responding to it. No one is talking about budgetary allocations and military equipments here.

Make una try dey rest sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tecnophone:
he has problems, really. How can u compare a trained, professional solder with untrained Nigeria 🇳🇬 rag team?
mumu plenty for nairaland sha, if you wan look at professional soldiers na those countries you mentioned. on a normal day i won't to mention the likes of you but you guys are really because annoying kids.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Bluntemperor: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
That's how we roll grin

It's so unfortunate that you are not always on the side of anything good for Nigeria,except your ' Yes Daddy' cum fake Politicians!
So,who is rolling here in this shop? If this is your protests,then,you need a flog,as just you and your Family!
For 8- yrs, Buhari dissastrous govt,where were the Northerners - all were silent!
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by KingMiles007: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tribunal Reserves Judgement In Kano Gov Election Petition As Police Bans Protests

Following the adoption of final addresses by all parties, the governorship election petition tribunal in Kano State has reserved judgment on the petition filed by the All Progressives Congress, APC, challenging the victory of Governor Abba Yusuf of the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP.

The chairman of the three-member panel, Justice Oluyemi Akintan-Osadebay, revealed that the judgement would come earlier than the 180 days allowed by the law.

During its final address to the court, the APC urged the tribunal to uphold its petition and return Nasir Gawuna as the election winner.
Meanwhile, INEC, NNPP and Yusuf, on the other hand, urged the tribunal to dismiss the petition.

Follow up on the protests in Kano State here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109v

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Okechinwadike: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
ClearFlair:
APC has always failed
even till now agbadorians never gree, as long as na their brother be presido no problem. same thing Fulanis did during baba buhari
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
obrian888:

Please sir, run over Boko, Bandits, and Herders first before moving close to the border, you think war is ordinary attack? NO sir war is kill or be killed
if you are creative even for second you will there are military discussion thread here nairaland which discuss much of the happening the north east , you will understand how many bh, killer herdsmen that are being wasted on regular but been kept quiet sometimes because of amnesty international you wont be making noise.
funny thing is, pips like who downgrade the country at every turn you get might actually be contributing your own quarter of evil to the society.
nigeria is just a landmass it's your kind that is messing up everything because of lack of patriotism. the average nigerian complain about the country forgetting the leaders are a reflection of the people.
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Chucks13: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Message sent

Fg this is just testing the microphone

Alright, you will tell us what concern Fed got with Kano.power tussle okwa ya?

I have be telling you obidient over and over we dares you to hit the street and let's see who owned Nigeria, shebi una dey lie say some yeye youths voted obi ba? Enter the street first then una go sabi say millions of youth no wan even hear obi name talkless supporting him.

We no longer appealing to you anymore pls obidients we dare you to do your worst.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Weathered: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
How many court rulings do the illiterate Nigeria police need to have to understand that peaceful protest is a constitutionally guaranteed right and cannot be determined by people who wear black
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Inkling(f): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ozommadu:
Ebola is a killer disease

Killing Nigerians with hunger and suffering

Better than Jihadist, female voice, lying machine

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Emmahunk(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nigerians have been pushed to the wall by money bags. Trust me, this is a tip of the iceberg on things to come. When those who make laws brazenly flout the same laws they made, it's simply a welcome to anarchy.

Right now, some people who have no business being in government are already reading riot acts.
One thing I am sure of is that, this 2023, Nigeria 🇳🇬 as a Country will embrace RECOVERY OR....
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're far from the conversational context we've been referencing. There's often the need for you to trace the origin behind a message before responding to it. No one is talking about budgetary allocations and military equipments here.

Make una try dey rest sometimes.
are you sure you understand your quote?
if i remember correctly i was in the discussion before you bust in. secondly what conversational point are you referencing if not all the points i made up there? it insultive for you guys to dey even conpare those weak countries to nigeria. even the power houses in Africa will think twice about going to conflict with nigeria. if you are discussing the rationale behind nigeria going to niger fine i agree but just because you dont like tinubu and in extension nigeria by comparing them to nigeria, never, i no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by livebyday(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blakjewelry:

you too mumu abeg. which country soldiers. in as much as i don't want military intervention in niger, but to dey compare our military to theirs, it shows you have a problem.

You should take yourself back to the gutter where you belong . You are an uncivilised iliterate.

Tout
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by BabaIbo: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blakjewelry:

haba who do you this thing. just because you hate tinubu doesn't means it should mess with your brain. countries wey nigeria go run enter without ecowas backing that is what you are typing all these rubbish.

You should give that advice to yourself.

You think Nigerian Army of now is the same as that of 20 years ago?

Not to mention other factors, the insecurity alone has made the force young, weak and the ones left are worn out.
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by BoldBrainz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blakjewelry:

are you sure you understand your quote?
if i remember correctly i was in the discussion before you bust in. secondly what conversational point are you referencing if not all the points i made up there? it insultive for you guys to dey even conpare those weak countries to nigeria. even the power houses in Africa will think twice about going to conflict with nigeria. if you are discussing the rationale behind nigeria going to niger fine i agree but just because you dont like tinubu and in extension nigeria by comparing them to nigeria, never, i no go gree.

Guy, you dey stress me.

If na like this you write for school take get your degree, you have to be investigated. How do you just lump sentences together as if your "space bar" don spoil for the phone?

O wrong nau.. !!
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Accubiv: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Earn O'clock

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Nwagold(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
I hope police will not sh**t them at sight.
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Do you know why I like Nigeria

People only make noice, okay let's fight the war, some people will remember their mother, some their wives or wife, some will choose between war or business.

And many will think of the comfort they will lost including all they have worked for.
War had advantage and disadvantage.

War: after the war, some who have already made it will lost everything, some will have a fresh plain ground to start a good life and make it.

So for just no reason will have a better life and secured future.

But which ever the case will be, everyone must have something to loose, life, property, education, friends, investment, comfort or even lost them selves (life)

To me, I don't want the war, but if it comes, I will move to a forest alone, fine a smally girl and be with until the war is over.

I don't care about any family or friends, na only me waka come......
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by onuman: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
They can never see an English tell a Scottish or Welsh person to return to their respective regions.
These celebrants full everywhere in the UK, vote in
UK elections, but daily tell Igbos in Lagos to leave Lagos State; stop Igbos from voting in Lagos elections.
Lagos built with oil proceeds from Igbo land and rest of the Niger Delta region.
Get yourselves better education and repent.
Happy celebration.
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Ozommadu: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
zionstaar75:
even people whose family members are only drug pushers and ritualists they talk

While urs dey into skvll mining??
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Ozommadu: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Inkling:

Better than Jihadist, female voice, lying machine

And drug pushing bobo Chicago too
Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by Blakjewelry(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Guy, you dey stress me.

If na like this you write for school take get your degree, you have to be investigated. How do you just lump sentences together as if your "space bar" don spoil for the phone?

O wrong nau.. !!
stress you as in?
you that jump into a discussion just because you have a lot of empty heads and bitter souls like you giving you likes.
if you dont like anybody calling out your bullshit, then stay off my mentioned mr educator mumu.

1 Like

Re: Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets by BoldBrainz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Blakjewelry:

stress you as in?
you that jump into a discussion just because you have a lot of empty heads and bitter souls like you giving you likes.
if you dont like anybody calling out your bullshit, then stay off my mentioned mr educator mumu.

E don jump begin abuse me..😂.

All these uncultured and mannerless nairaland children eh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.