Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One (27730 Views)

Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor / Meet Some Weird Foods Combos At Boarding School / When I Cook Or Eat, They Feature The Exact Same Thing On The Food Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Jewessgratitud3: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
Goalnaldo:
You dont eat fresh fish? Are you from the river? The only thing I'll miss my family for in this festive season is nsala soup with chicken 😋

Not a water pikin. Don't just like the smell, taste and everything about it
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Trophy12: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
It also includes parts of meat I'll never eat.

Combo
Cooking any type of soup with chicken is a big turn off for me. Like I can't imagine putting that thing in my mouth. I'll throw up 🤮.

Eating chicken wings eeeww... I just saw it inside egusi soup in a famous food thread here and jumped out of that thread. Even in stews, I can't stand it.

Chicken feet and head. the worst.

Next is Isi-Ewu. Since I learnt it is prepared with goat brain, I detested it. I've been to joints in the past but only had Nkwobi and pepper soup.

Another food I now dislike is spaghetti. It bloats my tummy and makes me uncomfortable after eating. So, it's now in my blacklist.

Lastly for now, fresh fish. 🤮. Will update this list as I remember them.

Make una sufry dey parade that chicken inside soup here abeg.

is like u be ajebutter bah? Because am pretty sure poor man pikin no dey select food . Everything is edible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Jewessgratitud3: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Chasito:
I hate yam and palm oil

Ah! Better combo.

1 Like

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Henry22(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Beans and what??; LoL.. tue!

My brother beans with draw soup 🤮

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by chitheo(f): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
besayag:
Try beans and indomie

Exactly!
That’s my best weird combo in foods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by airsaylongcome: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You be man now and no where wey you dey go but me, as a lady, my father's house/land is not my destination. You should know now. Na another man's land I go pitch my tent. So no biggies.

Have you seen what they are doing to the Igbo wife of Aketi? Or to the son born of an Igbo woman who tried to run for governor in Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by sonnie10: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Even if they use hypo wash am, no be me unless it is dried.
I can’t imagine life without fresh fish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Jewessgratitud3: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Trophy12:
is like u be ajebutter bah? Because am pretty sure poor man pikin no dey select food . Everything is edible

Well... Ajebutter yes but does it have anything to do with my tastebud? I don't think so. It's just my nature.
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Jewessgratitud3: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
besayag:
Try beans and indomie

Hmmm... Never tried it but I think it will go well.
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Blaze14k: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Combo
Cooking any type of soup with chicken is a big turn off for me. Like I can't imagine putting that thing in my mouth. I'll throw up 🤮.

Eating chicken wings eeeww... I just saw it inside egusi soup in a famous food thread here and jumped out of that thread. Even in stews, I can't stand it.

Next is Isi-Ewu. Since I learnt it is prepared with goat brain, I detested it. I've been to joints in the past but only had Nkwobi and pepper soup.

Another food I now dislike is spaghetti. It bloats my tummy and makes me uncomfortable after eating. So, it's now in my blacklist.

Do you like ogbono soup
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by viodemus: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Rice and sugar? 🤔🤔 Hian!

Na wetin I think at first, until I cun dey try am. Is a flushable sugar, if you drink enough water.

Do you know in America, before some drug people go for pee test, they drink a special cranberry juice, to clear their system; and it is good for your liver. That means it is a cleansing food.

On another note, I saw your post, where you are being a little denial about the SE. I don't know your intent. But remember, you are from a great great tribe. We all wish for the success of the tribe in the SE and parts of the SS. It is in our favor, whether there is a one Nigeria or a broken one.

I am also Lagos born and raised. So, you are not unique in that regard. We all have a say, a right, are citizens of the SE. There is a reason that the yorubas are systematically building and enriching Lagos. They are now systematically building other areas. But, they know that if Nigeria breaks, they will keep Lagos for themselves. The ijaws have bayelsa and even some stake in Rivers, and a few parts of delta, the north have their own, then we that are also a majority tribe, don't have any leg to stand on. Let us be wise. By the way, I love lagos too.

1 Like

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Weknowbetter: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
People starving and resorting to stealing food, and you talking about irritating food. Read the room
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
ahnie:
Mixing draw soup with egusi soup God I hate it,it always want to make me puke.
What manner of esoteric combo is this?? shocked
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Trophy12: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Well... Ajebutter yes but does it have anything to do with my tastebud? I don't think so. It's just my nature.
awww . grin, so what's your favorite meal then. cheesy hope say u be woman Sha.
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
sylve11:

Generally, draw soup is not too good for human consumption. cool
Why?
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by enoch273: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
You're missing out on nutritious delicacies. If your taste in food is not as bad as your taste in lifestyle then I will recommend you try out the oraimo spacepods which guarantees you an endless journey of music depths and richness.

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by viodemus: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Rice and sugar? 🤔🤔 Hian!

I dey even put cranberry raisings for my meat pie, puff puff, buns, sometimes cake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Jewessgratitud3: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Trophy12:
awww . grin, so what's your favorite meal then. cheesy hope say u be woman Sha.

It will shock you though. Swallow with any well prepared soup.
I'm even eating eba with ogbono prepared with bitter leaf right now. cheesy. Care to join me?
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by DeepSight(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

It's a lie. No brain is used in the preparation of Nkwobi. Only Isi Ewu has goat brain in it.

Do you prepare it.
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Matix222: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Akano5:

Thank you sir, wow, i have seen it sir...

wow, 80k, you shall never go hungry in life, God has bless you and he will continue blessing you in unexpected ways -- Amen.

Thank you God, Thank you Jesus, I was shocked.

God bless you abundantly sir, drop your contact sir, I need to greet and thank you properly

Don’t worry just take care of yourself and eat good food

One love 👌
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Jewessgratitud3: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

Do you like ogbono soup

Yes. In fact that's what I'm having now ogbono made with bitter leaf..
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by kosiebe(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nor kukuma eat anything again
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by DigitalJobs: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Combo

You should try chicken intestines.

They are always yummy in peppersoups.
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Jewessgratitud3: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
viodemus:

I dey even put cranberry raisings for my meat pie, puff puff, buns, sometimes cake.

Sweet tooth.

1 Like

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Jewessgratitud3: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
DeepSight:

Do you prepare it.

Nope but I eat it
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Blaze14k: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes. In fact that's what I'm having now ogbono made with bitter leaf..

I thought as much
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Amicable24: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
sylve11:

Generally, draw soup is not too good for human consumption. cool

You saaaaaaaayyyyyyy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by viodemus: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Sweet tooth.

lol. no lie in your statement.

maybe na psychology, but wetin I dey do after be say. I go drink enough cup of water. Then every now and then, I go chew kolanut, drink water, and off course, wash my mouth twice a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Trophy12: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

It will shock you though. Swallow with any well prepared soup.
I'm even eating eba with ogbono prepared with bitter leaf right now. cheesy. Care to join me?
aww ajebutter indeed .hope say na u prepare am. My future wife grin grin
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by joseph1832(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ishilove:

What manner of esoteric combo is this?? shocked
if by draw soup she mean ogbono and egusi, then, damn! That's my combo. 👌
Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by Akano5(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
Damn

1 Like

Re: Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One by alobright17(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm talking in terms of agreeing with my tastebud not in terms of nutritional values or health benefits.
Which of the 2 is more important? ,tastebud or Nutritional values ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World / Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum / Ingredients For Cooking Half Bag Jollof Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.