Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Smartest Tribe In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Smartest Tribe In Nigeria (228 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: There Is No US Study Saying Igbos Are Smartest Tribe In Nigeria / The Smartest Tribe In Nigeria / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smartest Tribe In Nigeria by GreatBoss: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
The Igbos.
If Igbos had being the ones blessed with very large landmass like Yoruba, Igbos can rule the world.

But my problem with Igbo is trying to look down on a tribe as large as them.
My Ijaw Tribe.

@DITARI OF GODISM A.K.A GENERAL DITARI.
Re: The Smartest Tribe In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
GreatBoss:
The Igbos.
If Igbos had being the ones blessed with very large landmass like Yoruba, Igbos can rule the world.

My Ijaw Tribe.

and they are

Re: The Smartest Tribe In Nigeria by Phoen1X: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
GreatBoss:
The Igbos.

My Ijaw Tribe.

No go carry your canoe enter river,...
Re: The Smartest Tribe In Nigeria by helinues: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
It's illogical for illiterate kids to be locking millions of the smartest tribe at home every Monday including Emeritus and Professors from the region which dem no born dem well to come out.

The person dishing out the order self is not in anywhere near the region but whenever he speaks, even oldies dey pee on their pants

So how can they be ?? Who arrived at that conclusion?

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Can’t Speak To Other Africans On Democracy - Nwokobia / Eastern Haven Phase 1 Airport Road Owerri Marketed By Mandihomes / Breaking: Military Deposes Gabon President, Takes Over Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.