Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician (22068 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Racoon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Former Governor of Lagos State and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has revealed that when elected as president in 2023, he will rule for eight years.

Tinubu, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, stated that after he might have ruled for two terms, he will hand over to a smart politician with the largest number of followers.

The foremost APC chieftain said this in Akure, the Ondo State capital on Friday night during his presidential consultations with traditional rulers in the state.

The former Lagos State Governor maintained that if he becomes the president in 2023, he will turn around the country for good.

While lamenting that Nigeria was yet to attain her greatness, Tinubu stated that he will not only ensure massive job opportunities for Nigerian youths, but also establishment of industries across the country.

“When I rule for eight years, I will hand over to the smartest and someone with most followers will take over from me after I finish my tenure. It is a pity that ordinary brake pad Nigeria cannot produce. I will turn Nigeria around for good.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/03/04/2023-after-eight-years-ill-hand-over-to-smartest-politician-with-most-followers-tinubu/%3famp=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omo iyaloja have spoken.If you don’t love tinubu then you are an enemy of progress,Lagos is not what it is today without the good foundation that tinubu has built,he’s good with governance and he’s a son of a great market woman,he was born and brought up in the market like a true African child,he knows what it feels to be downtrodden and he obviously knows the solution to the problems of Nigerians,let’s put our thinking cap on and do the right thing.Omo iyaloja to the world.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by OBALOLA55(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin

BOLA ON YOUR MANHOOD WE SHALL STAND cool

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by HitbackIIback: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Excess confidence...this is not good. He hasn't seen one day one tenor he's already talking of eight years. This people how did they take us self

195 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Racoon(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
The nation is yet to smart out from the outgoing eight years of unimaginable catastrophic era, another eight years of catastrophe pro max is angling to be foisted. May this nation deliver itself from suffering.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by OBALOLA55(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Omo iyaloja have spoken.
HOW AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE TAKE BE OMO IYALOJA undecided

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT REFERRING TO ALHAJA MOGAJI TINUBU AS LAMIDI MAMA

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HOW AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE TAKE BE OMO IYALOJA undecided

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT REFERRING TO ALHAJA MOGAJI TINUBU AS LAMIDI MAMA
You believe in all those unfounded internet stories

118 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by LeoDeKing: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dat one dey.

After 8 years, Tinubu will handover to north.

The north will then rule for 8 years and handover to South South.

Nobody will give okoro.

181 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by joyandfaith: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by OBALOLA55(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
You believe in all those unfounded internet stories
ASK TUNDE BAKARE AND LATE YINKA ODUMAKIN

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by beerfraud: 6:38am On Mar 06, 2022
Ndi meth come and wail here again

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Sarsaproko: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Why not throw your weight behind a healthy and smart politician now Baba Tinubu? You need to rest..

49 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by CalabarPikin: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Desperado

U never see one day for office, already talking of 2920 days (8 years)... Haba old man

8 years of rest is what you need sir

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by x9ja1960: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2022
The way this guy is dishing out quotes these days as though there are specific people he is antagonizing...lol
If he actually has been saying all that has been attributed to him lately, I’ll surmise that he has not mastered politics as we have been made to believe. A reasonable man or woman avoids unnecessary trouble.

Pride comes before a big fall. I hope his armor does not deceive him meanwhile he is standing on a feet of clay �

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2022
This Man has been talking too much lately.

I won't insult you Sir, cause you are older than my Father, But you should take a rest and allow younger people to try their best in fixing Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Timekeeper452: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Making statements that will cost your ambition, you haven’t won first term and you are already sure of ruling for 8 years? This is why you’ll loose out badly,

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by PrinceOfLagos: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Mumu

8yrs Kee you there idiot

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Nwodosis(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Tinibu won't survive if he is denied the presidency.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Sleekmilan01(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Guess this man is already senile

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by adioolayi(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
This man has large ambitions and he is not scared to reveal them..

Truth be told, any serious Presidential hopeful, that is yet to declare his ambitions and plans by now is NOT READY to be the President.

Hate him or like him....Tinubu is very daring and serious!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by pitit: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
After Tinubu completes his 8 years by 2031, he will handover to another Northerner.

After the Northerner complete 8 years by 2039, he will handover to a true South-South pure tribe,

See Obi Pandora life outside. The lying crook is so weak that he is afraid to even declare interest in the race. The criminal fugitive of Awkusu is prepping to be a slave to Atiku again next year. Shame on Obi Pandora!

91 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by IboHausaYoruba: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Wow! This man has so much confidence that he would be president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Mumusaphire: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
See mumu talk. U never get there, u don dey chose successor. Like mc abi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by LOVEGINO(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Common comrades don suffer for this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by CryptoTeacher(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
It's laughable how these guys talk as if they are God. Life that we don't have guarantee over.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Brian47(m): 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
We are not voting for this 80+ year old man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Sebastine1994(m): 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Deicide: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
If this man actually becomes president I would be disappointed in Nigerians.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by xpressionx(m): 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
You that have started peeing on your body.
90YEARS old man,go and enjoy your lagos loot in peace.

What happens to Adeshina of ADB,Prof Osibanjo?

Nairaland 30k boy haff mad finish,pushing a drug pusher to be president in his dreams.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Feggie3: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Foolish old stinking man!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by TheMan3: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
This is a personal ambition and gratification for this man. Not for the good of Nigerians.

His corkyness stinks. Nigeria's remember lekki

39 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / Buni: Police Take Over APC National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.