Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again (28800 Views)

Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Greenwood Is 3rd Youngest Utd PL Scorer & Youngest Player To Score This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Angelfrost(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
sylve11:

You're so concerned about my my club. Don't tell me you're sitting on the fence hailing United while you're still a die hard fan of chelsea.

Frost, I dey suspect you. cool

I am actually an agelong fan of Leeds United (since 1996)... It's a family club thing! cool

I honestly don't like Chelsea, Man United, and Man City... I have a tiny soft spot for Arsenal sha.

However, that doesn't mean I don't or can't praise them when they are doing well... Fortunately, they are constantly giving me good reason to critique and laugh at them (Most especially United and Chelsea). grin

I hate to see top teams struggling and allowing one club to run away with the league every season. I want all top teams fighting bitterly and closely to the very end for the title.

In all, I am deeply passionate about football, even though my childhood club keeps stressing my life out. undecided

1 Like

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Emmy000seun(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
It might be a blessing in disguise.. if he play outside man utd and enjoy his game and also earn lot more than he was to earn in utd??👌💯..past will always be past because it can't be reversed..👌💯.. to avoid future occurrence is the key..
Xxxxtentacion2:
Hmn fear woman...
He was innocent all along but what now happens to the woman who has damaged this guys reputation...
They should be punishment for false accusations... Maybe a fine or jail term...
The woman just ended up ruining this innocent mans career...

1 Like

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by lifenajeje(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mumu team...one of the few excitinh players to watch for our team na I'm una dey do this kind thing.

Greenwood go else where ..

U will catch Man united and u will.hit the where it matters most ..

Only time would tell ..
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Soulsymbol99: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wonder why there is no sanctions on girls that raise false rape allegations. Saw as they end this poor boy career. See man city's Mendy etc, to mention but a few cry
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
CondemnBattery:

[i]Manchester United has concluded its internal investigation into the allegations made against Mason Greenwood.

Our process commenced in February 2023, following all charges against Mason being dropped. Throughout, we have taken into account the wishes, rights and perspective of the alleged victim along with the club’s standards and values, and sought to collate as much information and context as possible. This has required us to proceed with sensitivity and care to obtain evidence not in the public domain, including from those with direct knowledge of the case

Based on the evidence available to us, we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture and that Mason did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged.

Stop being emotional. United jas come out to say he wasn't guilty after their own investigation. Stop being a simp

If you've seen the staggering evidence already in the public domain and you still blatantly write this crap, then you're in denial.

As ManUtd now said he's not guilty, why can't they just go ahead and reabsorb him into the squad?

Mason needs to go fix himself...period.

3 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Wonder why there is no sanctions on girls that raise false rape allegations. Saw as they end this poor boy career. See man city's Mendy etc, to mention but a few cry

Which of the girl's allegations is false?

3 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by XXIIVV: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Damn
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Mitsurugi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Hmn fear woman...
He was innocent all along but what now happens to the woman who has damaged this guys reputation...
They should be punishment for false accusations... Maybe a fine or jail term...
The woman just ended up ruining this innocent mans career...

No be she just born for am?
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Lots of fools in the comments here. Greenwood was recorded on tape attempting to rape a woman and there is physical evidence of his assault on her. The only reason he escaped prison is because she refused to step up as a witness against him.

Lol 🤣 @lots of fools...well indeed!

Don't mind them, they're not well informed. grin

3 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Robinmido:
I don't think he will still playing england. He might play for a team outside england

No English football team would wanna have anything to do with Mason - the allegations are damaging.

3 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by aktolly54(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ekehwinz:
He should disassociate with that jezebel of a girlfriend asap. She ruined his career
You mean the same lady that give birth recently for him?
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Streetmovement(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
turmacs:
grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why you dey shine your mumu teeth on top another man downfall.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by MatrixReloaded: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Damnnnn
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
extol1:

The so called lady has giving birth for him. I hope the lady can enjoy herself since she has destroy his career. I thought if Greenwood would ever forgive the girl

Mason Greenwood is dumb! He should have dumped the girl the moment she withdrew the case, he shouldn't have gone ahead with the marriage. Also, I want to believe he shouldn't have waited this long for Man United verdict - what was he expecting really? He should know that the British society firmly frowns at domestic violence & rape against women and wouldn't take it lightly when it now involves Mason who's supposed to be a role model.

I expected Mason to have tendered a transfer request the moment charges against him were dropped. He should have gone to Europe.

He now went ahead to impregnate the same girl who shopped him. This is called 'living with your nemesis' - Mason is dumb! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by LaSenior: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
ehikwe22:
Guys be careful or women will destroy you
seriously that's how my ex is currently destroying me but I have moved on from having anything to do with her
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by sylve11: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

I am actually an agelong fan of Leeds United (since 1996)... It's a family club thing! cool

I honestly don't like Chelsea, Man United, and Man City... I have a tiny soft spot for Arsenal sha.

However, that doesn't mean I don't or can't praise them when they are doing well... Fortunately, they are constantly giving me good reason to critique and laugh at them (Most especially United and Chelsea). grin

I hate to see top teams struggling and allowing one club to run away with the league every season. I want all top teams fighting bitterly and closely to the very end for the title.

In all, I am deeply passionate about football, even though my childhood club keeps stressing my life out. undecided

In other words, you're a fan of Arsenal. cool
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by descartes400: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
The only reason he was not "found guilty" was because, the girlfriend due to pressure from her family decided not to pursue the case otherwise he was toast.

5 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by descartes400: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
omooba969:

To say Mason is not guilty means there's no conviction by the law court, it doesn't necessarily exonerate him from the glaring evidence already in the public domain.

Mason should thank his stars that the gf forgave him and subsequently dropped charges, if not so, he would have been summarily convicted and probably do time behind bars

Exactly.!

3 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by wizelink(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is not a good decision at all. Since man utd believe he did not do what he was accussed off why allow him go? Why should Man utd management base their decision on some pockets of protesting women? These women could have been paid by Mason's enemies. That guy is a good player and he will one day be a turn on the flesh of man utd in the future.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Streetmovement(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This guy is the best Manchester United attacker I have seen in a while, better than all those waterleaf wey dey ball rubbish.

I just pity for the guy sha

Time for him to take his talent somewhere else.

Goodluck to him @MR GREENWOOD cool
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lawag3:

Greenwood did hit the girl. But he didn't threaten to kill her like she claimed.

She's now his wife and they have a child together.

He threatened to kill her but his defence was that he didn't mean it and that it was an empty threat.

Mason is toast!

3 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
samwillyco1:
Newcastle or Liverpool should sign him

Are you joking now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Lawag3: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
omooba969:

He threatened to kill her but his defence was that he didn't mean it and that it was an empty threat.

Mason is toast!

He is talented many clubs will fight to get him
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Lawag3: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Soulsymbol99:

Nobody accused greenwood of rape
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by antontech(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Laple0541:
Stupid decision, since they knew that long ago, why were they wasting his time?

Those oloshos that were protesting over his return can now go and rest, bunch of hypocrites.

Mason should just go and join CR7 in Saudi to make his money and be ready to represent Jamaica.
Thank you very much. I am a diehard United fan, I will not watch any of their game again until next season. Stupid people
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lawag3:

He is talented many clubs will fight to get him

Sure! He shouldn't have waited for this Man Utd verdict, he should have tendered a transfer request after his gf dropped the charges.

1 Like

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
wizelink:
This is not a good decision at all. Since man utd believe he did not do what he was accussed off why allow him go? Why should Man utd management base their decision on some pockets of protesting women? These women could have been paid by Mason's enemies. That guy is a good player and he will one day be a turn on the flesh of man utd in the future.

Typical of you ignorant Nigerians, you have a penchant for politicising just about everything - No good sense of judgement.

Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by wizelink(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
omooba969:

Typical of you ignorant Nigerians, you have a penchant for politicising just about everything - No good sense of judgement.

Mtcheew!
Learned Nigerian pls get me informed. Just look at...
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by MrCuteking(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2023

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by sammytee02(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
I feel so sad for Mason. I just hope these same fans would use the same energy to stop buying tickets every week and call out the Glazers massively!
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Angelfrost(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
sylve11:

In other words, you're a fan of Arsenal. cool

Not at all... Still hoping they succeed this season.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by famology(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
This guy had a career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? / Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.