Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again (28799 Views)

Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Greenwood Is 3rd Youngest Utd PL Scorer & Youngest Player To Score This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by mastermaestro(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Laple0541:
Stupid decision, since they knew that long ago, why were they wasting his time?

Those oloshos that were protesting over his return can now go and rest, bunch of hypocrites.

Mason should just go and join CR7 in Saudi to make his money and be ready to represent Jamaica.

Sincerely I am loving and encouraging this Saudi fever. Less pressure, lower taxes, less media heat, far fewer ungrateful fans, plenty money and peace of mind. Smart boys should start heading there o. This may not last for long. cheesy
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Starships4u(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
turmacs:
At least the deed has been done and that's all that matters, nice one girl 👍

Are yhu really this sore, terrible and pathetic?
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by DLSReigns: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hypocrites! When Giggs had his issues with his brother's wife, where these same people dey? Crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Godszilla: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-official-club-statement-on-mason-greenwood-21-august-2023

Ahh the accuser (the victim please) has to be very proud of herself now I suppose (justice has been served). When is she releasing her own statement and thanking the club for coming to the right decisions.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Robinmido(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
I feel bad for him
omooba969:

No English football team would wanna have anything to do with Mason - the allegations are damaging.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Tunde835(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
He should join Man city
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by Ismaila14Nuhu(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-official-club-statement-on-mason-greenwood-21-august-2023
Unrealistic set of people called club. Your foolishness, stupidity and wickedness will surely cost you. I don't know why they should make such a wicked and unrealistic decision concerning his case after they find out he is not quilty. This guy is far better than any player they think they have wasted to buy.
I see Man United losing everything until they change their owners and these so called management.
I there you all that you are not in anyway better this boy. Your character is far worse than his.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by MySolace: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ekehwinz:
He should disassociate with that jezebel of a girlfriend asap. She ruined his career
Person wey even born for him amidst d uproar o... I even confuse for d duo
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by sportivation(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK8xGaeGr1k

Pls kindly watch and subscribe
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by BALLOSKI: 1:24am On Aug 22, 2023
Ekehwinz:
He should disassociate with that jezebel of a girlfriend asap. She ruined his career
Na she make dem drop the charges. Greenwood knows the kind of society he's living in and he should have been careful.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by fredoooooo: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2023
And bascad gal walking free angry
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by judedwriter(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Man City won't take him... No EPL club will take him without incurring the wrath of their fans.

He should get far away from England for the next 10 years, at least.

2 years at least....

If he does very well outside English soil, he will be welcomed back like a prince.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by sammytee02(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Also, I think the only person that would have come out when these ladies were protesting was this same girl in question - I believe she's the only one that has a final say in this. Just may be the protest of these women wouldn't have hold water.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by simfrost90210: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Obyangel:
They really want to finish Greenwood, time to go on loan.

.., see dis person, dem dey terminate contract based on agreement, you dey talk about loan.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by OyinO: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yeye fowl decision. Yeye Man Utd. If it were possible, I will leave Man United.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyinO:
Yeye fowl decision. Yeye Man Utd. If it were possible, I will leave Man United.

Leave Man Utd joor, come and join Chelsea FC. grin
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
sammytee02:
Also, I think the only person that would have come out when these ladies were protesting was this same girl in question - I believe she's the only one that has a final say in this. Just may be the protest of these women wouldn't have hold water.

Once the damning evidence came to public knowledge there's no going back, Mason was toast.
Re: Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again by OyinO: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
omooba969:

Leave Man Utd joor, come and join Chelsea FC. grin
h

My brother, I don too tay for Man U. Since 1995. However, if I'm to leave, I'll go outside English football. I'll support either Real Madrid or Bayern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Confirms Messi Fraud Sentence / Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.