Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl (24220 Views)

10 Years After, NA Rescues Another Chibok Girl With Her Children In Borno / Chibok Girl, Mary Nkeki, To Marry Repentant Terrorist / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Guyman01: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Iamcrazy:
They should please return her back to where they picked her. She like prick and I'm not sure if she actually want to stay away from the hard rocky long fulani dick she is already used to.

Before she go dey give them info..

I kúkú trust Nigeria army, once they find out something fishy about her, there will be no news about how she was murdered.
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
After 10 long years of being in captivity. The life wasnt fair to her. Feel so Sorry for her and her family over their traumatic ordeal .
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by adonaimart(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
I pray they find Leah Shaibu

Well done guys

1 Like

Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Emperor5(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nothing like kidnapped chibok girls.
Northerners know the kind of politics they are playing with the insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Chucks13: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:
Good news.

Our people from the land of cannibalism will not commend the effort of the Nigerian Army on this.

Watch as they call it a propaganda .

Enemies of Nigeria

Yes na. Good news about Nigeria dey give dem bad sleep. All dey want is Nigeria must never say any good news but Jah greater than all.

Whoever point one evil finger to his or her neighbour should look well and he or she will see that the remaining four evil fingers are pointing back to him or her.

God bless Nigeria army.
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by XXIIVV: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na so ;
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by ImoleNaija: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Iamcrazy:
They should please return her back to where they picked her. She like prick and I'm not sure if she actually want to stay away from the hard rocky long fulani dick she is already used to.

This is not nice, abeg.
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Lanre1st(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Actg7h: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Earn O'clock

Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by livebyday(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2023

Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by 1gbdata: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Father4all: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
With how many children
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
After how many years...Ok o! They rescued her with how many children?
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
NA no dey shame see announcement
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Akaegwu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mother of how many children?
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Nigeriagood(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Iamcrazy:

I kúkú trust Nigeria army, once they find out something fishy about her, there will be no news about how she was murdered.
you are truly crazy
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Dennisochampa: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
shortgun:
After how many years? the girl they rescued is not the same girl that was kidnapped many years ago.
.... Should they have given up on her and left her for dead?
The American soldie captured in north Korea is still in jail... Just saying... It's not rocket science to free captives from terrorists especially senseless ones like the ones we have in Nigeria
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Vogec01: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
smiley

Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Intergrated: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Iamcrazy:

I know you like insult. Make I drop one. I sorry for your father.
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by RALPHOW(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Welcome home!
Almighty God will punish those evil men that wasted part of your life.
Federal Government should compensate this lady with minimum N10Million, government failed her.
Big thanks to Joint Task Force for job well-done.
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by AmazingELixir: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
lipsrsealed

Op meant to say rescue another chibok mother....please note they're nolonger girls but mothers.

Anyways how many children has she been delivered of..
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by MrsTwrite(f): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
After how many years Shey you dey whine me niii..
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by obinna58(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
It’s no longer rescue, it’s now capturing
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by alizma: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
shortgun:
After how many years? the girl they rescued is not the same girl that was kidnapped many years ago.
The same way you are no longer the same guy that read the news of her kidnap but live has to move on.
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Encyclopedia1: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dem no de finish? 🤣🤣🤣. Animal Kingdom
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by NaijaCover(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by Alliswell248: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
Child's play cheesy..

APCheat became very worse in telling lies more than the PDP of old...

Enemies of Nigeria spotted.
Bad news about Nigeria gives them joy.

We really dodged a bullet.......
Re: Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl by sportivation(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK8xGaeGr1k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP / Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.