Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

"Agbaya Skull With Empty Head"-Simi Slams BBNaija Seyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Agbaya Skull With Empty Head"-Simi Slams BBNaija Seyi (741 Views)

Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Agbaya Skull With Empty Head"-Simi Slams BBNaija Seyi by DyshApp: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Du Du ke singing superstar Simi has responded BBNaija All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo following his offensive remark about women.

In the clip, Seyi was seen speaking to Whitemoney and Soma, about how “he gave birth to a boy first and he will f**k your daughter. They go come meet me say, Daddy, I need the Benz.

I’ll give them the Benz, I’ll give them the key to the guesthouse, they go go run train on people daughter. I’m giving birth to boys and they go dey f*k people daughter.”

According to the Slang Dictionary, to ‘run train’ or run a train’, refers to when multiple men have s3x with a woman one after the other, with or without consent. It’s also synonymous with ‘Group Intimacy’.

Seyi’s highly distasteful remark has since sparked massive bashing and condemnation from viewers’ of the show as well as others including the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Agency (DSVA).

Simi evidently appalled by Seyi’s comment,

She said: “They need to actually hold this ‘agbaya’ down and flog him until he forgets his last name.

“Also, “Not my daughter in Jesus name” is crazy. Imagine your skull wasting because nothing is inside”, she added.

Get all the juicy Celebrity gossip on Dyshus webpage

Join our Movies/Tv Lounge where all the conversations are happening.

Re: "Agbaya Skull With Empty Head"-Simi Slams BBNaija Seyi by Alexiiydon: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lol him son go fu*k simi daughter
Re: "Agbaya Skull With Empty Head"-Simi Slams BBNaija Seyi by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Lol him son go fu*k simi daughter
u sef na agbaya!
but what's difference btwn Simi & Seyi?
no be she dem condemn as a mother for Indecent DRESSSIING?
Re: "Agbaya Skull With Empty Head"-Simi Slams BBNaija Seyi by Alexiiydon: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

u sef na agbaya!
but what's difference btwn Simi & Seyi?
no be she dem condemn as a mother for Indecent DRESSSIING?
lol
Re: "Agbaya Skull With Empty Head"-Simi Slams BBNaija Seyi by Vincent2000(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
BBNAIJA ALL STARS CROSS ENDS RELATIONSHIP WITH PERE DOYIN AND ILEBAYE FIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4MbT2f5oaI

(1) (Reply)

Portable Vs NBA: NBA Clarifies Why Portable Performed At Their 2023 Conference / Freshly Leaked Video Will Finally Land MARLIAN CREW In Jail 4 Mohbad's Death / Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle ft Tupac, Snoop Dogg (Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.