Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same (31408 Views)

Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Issafela: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerian singer "simi" took to her twitter page to defends her colleague in the Nigerian music industry "adekunle Gold" after being called out by a lady who said all his songs sounds the same.

The lady Wrote:

No shade but Adekunle Gold's songs all sound the same to me. Same style and vibe, whenever he drops a new song I always feel like I've heard it before.

Simi Quote The Tweet And Replied:

People like you listen to 2 songs from an artist and come online and become music pundit.

* Ire
* Pick Up
* Call All Me
* Damn Delilah

ALL sound the same to you. Eku observation.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/simi-slams-a-lady-who-said-all-adekunle-gold-songs-sounds-the-same-photo/

4 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Somebody is whipped grin

Jumping to defend her boo grin

71 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2018
if she doesnt take care of him,who will??

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by nabegibeg: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Pangolo music aSsociation

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by iamharkinwaley: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Epic grin
But she no too sabi bash jur

BTW check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Jodhar: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
The husband hustle is real o grin, And after all this Adekunle might still end up not marrying her cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Naza25: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2018
This simi no get sense o, The fan didn't mention your name, the person she mentioned is not complaining but na u carry matter for head like gala, Mtcheeew

64 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Mikora: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Jodhar:
The husband hustle is real o grin, And after all this Adekunle might still end up not marrying her cry
Desperate chicks everywhere grin grin grin, you can't blame simi tho, she's not getting any younger, she's in her 30's

20 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by miganchan: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2018
You can find and install free music here:https://ringtonedownload.in/ . This is my favorite song: Akh Lad Jaave ringtone download . Maa Ka Phone Aaya ringtone
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by shadeze: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2018
This Simi is just ugly and stupid! Terrible combination

6 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by shadeze: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2018
miganchan:
Where can I download the best quality free music?
Check out naijaloaded
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Abascoh: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2018
What that fan said about Adekunle gold songs is true, I felt the same way too listening to his recent album about 30.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Lozano: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2018
It is clear simi is the one more desperate for this relationship than Adekunle gold, I have never seen him defending her the way she is attacking anybody who criticizes him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Chrisbeks: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Jodhar:
Lol, na their way, in their twenties dem go dey form feminists and women right advocate but when dem don reach over thirty dem go turn to Avengers/Justice league where dem dey defend their men

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Masama: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Make Simi park one side jare

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by CapitanS: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Why is Adekunle Gold slacking? Pls put a ring on her finger
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by coluka: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
This ugly duckling again

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
The truth na bitter leaf grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Issafela: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by EmmySparky(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
honestly the fan is correct...they all sound the same...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by mynaijadj(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
What consign you simi?

1 Like

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Simi Don turn Adekunle PA? shocked how can cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Benblaq(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
In as much as Adekunle's songs are inspiring; IRE, WORK, MONEY, PICK UP, that cannot deny the fact that they all sound alike.

Simi, let me advice you, I know you're reading this, "don't be sentimental, even though the victim may be your family member or lover".

If not, social media people will kill you with mouth. I hope you've not forgot DORCAS FAPSON'S case that you went to involve your yourself and the bashing you got?

10 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Gammfreak(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
The fan is correct, Adekunle no too deserve the hype.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by mavinjay1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
i Was so much dissapointed in Adekunle Gold latest album...
Only 3 songs were very beneficial "Ire, "There is a God" and "Call on me"

The rest notin to write home about...
GOLD album is still his peak

2 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by 21savages: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
I tot i was the only one observing that too.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by EweduAfonja(f): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
that's the black and white truth

3 Likes

Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
No comment
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Funnystatus(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Naso love matter be. It go dey push you unto wetin no concern you
Re: Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same by Elnino4ladies: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
The fan is spot on though

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Rocking Her Bald Hair / Daddy Freeze: "Pastors Have Hacked My Instagram Account" (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.