Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo (28115 Views)

Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President / Lagos LP Rally: Hooligans Stabbing People In Lagos Traffic - Kayode Akintemi) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by YesDaddyTill203: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Political lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Impregnable101: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
kerry57:
Obi needs more security around him. His presence erupts a lot of attention and reactions from people.

Bad belle people hates to hear and see him.

We need him alive hence, better security around him.
As long as say na Edo state he dey, baba nor need any security. We fit kill anybody wey try rubbish near where okwute dey
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Mordecai(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
smiley

He is at home. The Holy Land of Obidience.

Have fun, my President.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Lolz419: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
gift01:
If LP cannot sweep the polls then they make too much noise about Edo state being their stronghold
Mumu
Have any party outside the state ruling party ever won any local govt election in Nigeria?
Obaseki wey go dey govt house send figures to Edo state rec to annouce
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by XXIIVV: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
OBI THE WAVE !
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by SpaceTour: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sane minds
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Greatkenny2: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is aging faster
Somebody should tell this mind to rest and go for holidays.
I'll suggest Maldives and he can take me along sha
APC lunatic advising obi, Obi is aging backwards, while you agbado ronu nonentities always look some typa way
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by raskymonojendor: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2022 Soludo (APGA) of Anambra state invited Fashola to lecture their commissioners & NOT Peter Obi.

In 2023 Otti (LP) of Abia state invited same Fashola to lecture it's commissioners & NOT Peter Obi.

That should tell you that they all know that Peter Obi is practically EMPTY
Can you imagine that. Even Abia which is Labour party
grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Judolisco(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Lol. Probably why that NBA man was being partisan last year, he too is eyeing political post.

Na this Edo election people go understand that state election is totally different from a federal election that is marred with chronic religious bigotry.

Obaseki will soon launch is own PDP game that “Olumide” in his name is affiliated to Yoruba. Then launch another one that “Philip Shaibu” is from Edo North and not their turn.

The film go sweet to watch.
is shaibu planning to contest? Make d guy wait him turn na
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Pandar01: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Unless you people want Shaibu to kill your saviour Obi and his governorship candidate for edo state ,

the fool is gradually practicing godfatherizm again like he did in Anambra with obaino, yet his followers are blind to see that, but quick to spot others own.

I sorry for this guy galavanting the whole place because of the noice his followers make some months back ..

The Edo that the Igbos hate has suddenly become their Strong home...Omo politics na scam truly.. LoL

Wicked politicians and foolish followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is aging faster

Criminals and their lovers have no business with Obi. Save yourself the heartbreak
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
sukkot:
obi hanging around till 2027. dat nigga is ubiquitous

Keep joking. All eyes on the judiciary
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by yewit37486: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2022 Soludo (APGA) of Anambra state invited Fashola to lecture their commissioners & NOT Peter Obi.

In 2023 Otti (LP) of Abia state invited same Fashola to lecture it's commissioners & NOT Peter Obi.

That should tell you that they all know that Peter Obi is practically EMPTY

If they had invited him, same you would have been the one to attack them for making it a South East affair. You guys should rest abeg, we all can't support the same parties or individuals and every one is entitled to that. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by toprealman: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is aging faster
Tinubu looks like a teenager I suppose.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Lol. Probably why that NBA man was being partisan last year, he too is eyeing political post.

Na this Edo election people go understand that state election is totally different from a federal election that is marred with chronic religious bigotry.

Obaseki will soon launch is own PDP game that “Olumide” in his name is affiliated to Yoruba. Then launch another one that “Philip Shaibu” is from Edo North and not their turn.

You go lie tire and still fail. APC is kuku known for failure. You're in good company. Continue failing please. E dey sweet to watch 😂😂😂
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Omenlon: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
gift01:
If LP cannot sweep the polls then they make too much noise about Edo state being their stronghold
all the 18 local govt will be won by PDP forget all these noise. It's the normal practice across board, apart from KD no state has conducted local govt election where opposition has taken any or more than one local govt.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Saao(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:

lol Edo no be Lagos. So many Edo people speak and bear Yoruba name. Edo politic is not like politic played in Lagos that they disown their brother who is from Lagos because her mother is from southeast. So don't expect that, Edo isn't conquer like Lagos
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by kerry57: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Levels1:

WE?

Or you.

Your use of English is amazing

Oga English is not my papa language, I fit use am anyhow make u dey do class captain on top language wey u no fit sabi finish

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Omenlon: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Godjone:
Elupeee everywhere you go. Nigeria must better
no party can wrestle any local govt from PDP in this local govt election, mark this.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by casppyjay: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:

it wasn’t surreptitious neither was it serendipitous that Edo state was christened the heartbeat of Nigeria..trust everyone go learn ..

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by ogbe88(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pandar01:
Unless you people want Shaibu to kill your saviour Obi and his governorship candidate for edo state ,

the fool is gradually practicing godfatherizm again like he did in Anambra with obaino, yet his followers are blind to see that, but quick to spot others own.

I sorry for this guy galavanting the whole place because of the noice his followers make some months back ..

The Edo that the Igbos hate has suddenly become their Strong home...Omo politics na scam truly.. LoL

Wicked politicians and foolish followers
I don't think u have sense, am very sure u are under 18.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Omenlon: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Saao:
lol Edo no be Lagos. So many Edo people speak and bear Yoruba name. Edo politic is not like politic played in Lagos that they disown their brother who is from Lagos because her mother is from southeast. So don't expect that, Edo isn't conquer like Lagos
is a conquered Lagos not better than Edo State? Why bragging about failures and ineptitude. Since the 7 years of obaseki what can Edo people point to as his major achievement? Epe is far better than Benin city in terms of infrastructural development right now, not to talk of the main stream Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by omoadeleye(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
kerry57:
Obi needs more security around him. His presence erupts a lot of attention and reactions from people.

He never become the president you are suggesting more security for him, so what about reducing cost of governance he always preach about?

I thought he said he doesn't need much securities because no one is harming him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by proxillin(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Hmmmm!
May we not labour in Vain.

No Politician , woman worth Dying for! Even
jesus that died for Human, later resurrected 3rd day after.

for your mind you dey mock Jesus,,,you these mohameed people...mohameed wey don mad
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by ubimagos: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
kerry57:

He should pay for his security, he's an ordinary man like all of us!
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Osariemen12: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Welcome to my home, Obi. We'll vote you for president. However, it is the turn of Edo Central, Esan. We can't afford to mess our dear state with tribalism. We will support them because they supported us when Oshiomole played a sharp one on Obaseki by disqualifying him during APC's screening. Our vote for Bini here na for Edo Central.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by arcis: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
darling4242:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 General Elections, Peter Obi, and former Nigerian Bar Association president, Olumide Akpata, have joined hundreds of members of the party for a mega rally ahead of the local government elections in Edo State.

Obi arrived at the Edo Baptist Convention Ground in Benin City where the event is being held around 1:30 pm

He was also accompanied by Akpata, who recently joined the party after the completion of his tenure as NBA president.

Wasted efforts from both men
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Pandar01: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
ogbe88:
I don't think u have sense, am very sure u are under 18.

Ok sir ..na them be this ..their way of communication.

Ready to fight or insult at every slight opportunity..

Old man ,I hail o🤣🤣🤣..

Una never see una stolen manhood for court? Just asking o🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Omenlon: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Osariemen12:
Welcome to my home, Obi. We'll vote you for president. However, it is the turn of Edo Central, Esan. We can't afford to mess our dear state with tribalism. We will support them because they supported us when Oshiomole played a sharp one on Obaseki by disqualifying him during APC's screening. Our vote for Bini here na for Edo Central.
I expect all the parties to present their candidate from Edo central and if that happens APC will win Edo guber election without breaking sweat. Before you argue, APC has 2 senators out of 3, 6 reps members out of 9 and 9 State house of assembly members out of 24, that is local politics not Peter Obi's influenced support.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) / PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.