Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo (28116 Views)

Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President / Lagos LP Rally: Hooligans Stabbing People In Lagos Traffic - Kayode Akintemi) / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by ItisWell22(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Olumide!

Man with doings! 👏
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by KingsJohnson(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2022 Soludo (APGA) of Anambra state invited Fashola to lecture their commissioners & NOT Peter Obi.

In 2023 Otti (LP) of Abia state invited same Fashola to lecture it's commissioners & NOT Peter Obi.

That should tell you that they all know that Peter Obi is practically EMPTY

and when will they invite you?

Aren't you equal to the task

Talk is cheap
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Aiel123: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Omenlon:
I expect all the parties to present their candidate from Edo central and if that happens APC will win Edo guber election without breaking sweat. Before you argue, APC has 2 senators out of 3, 6 reps members out of 9 and 9 State house of assembly members out of 24, that is local politics not Peter Obi's influenced support.
Garfield1
APC needs to pick from Edo Central to win guber.
Picking from Edo North won't augur well.
Oshiomole will deliver Edo North effortlessly without a guber candidate or not.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Obi is the leader of Nigeria
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Omenlon: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Aiel123:

Garfield1
that is what I already stated. Any party who want to win must pick from Edo central, that is no brainer.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
gift01:
If LP cannot sweep the polls then they make too much noise about Edo state being their stronghold
d last time we checked, Obi is not even from Edo state!

buh don't sweat over it yet, we are still capable!
cool
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by CaptainAyub: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
gift01:
If LP cannot sweep the polls then they make too much noise about Edo state being their stronghold
Have you swept the hunger in your stronghold?

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by garfield1: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Aiel123:

Garfield1

I suspect apc will pick from Edo north to get bloc votes.the three parties will divide south and central
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by sukkot: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Reinaldo:

Keep joking. All eyes on the judiciary
grin
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by soccerlite: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
obi warming up for 2031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Aiel123: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

I suspect apc will pick from Edo north to get bloc votes.the three parties will divide south and central
You're missing something.
Anyone who avoids central won't get enough votes there.
E clear na.
Why not pick from central then add Edo North you would still win regardless of your pick?
The clamor for governor of Esan extraction is getting stronger.
Divide South and Central... south had always been pro PDP now LP where will the divide come from?
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Johncarlo07: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2022 Soludo (APGA) of Anambra state invited Fashola to lecture their commissioners & NOT Peter Obi.

In 2023 Otti (LP) of Abia state invited same Fashola to lecture it's commissioners & NOT Peter Obi.

That should tell you that they all know that Peter Obi is practically EMPTY

U mean d same fashola dat was minister for 8years,nd d ministries he oversees for dat period achieved nothing?

Ur brain oozes emptiness.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by garfield1: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Aiel123:

You're missing something.
Anyone who avoids central won't get enough votes there.
E clear na.
Why not pick from central then add Edo North you would still win regardless of your pick?
The clamor for governor of Esan extraction is getting stronger.
Divide South and Central... south had always been pro PDP now LP where will the divide come from?

Those extra votes that would have gone to pdp will go to lp allowing apc to win.all apc needs is to win north heavily,get some votes in Edo south,that's it.the election will be like the house of assembly election without the obi factor
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Aiel123: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
garfield1:

Those extra votes that would have gone to pdp will go to lp allowing apc to win.all apc needs is to win north heavily,get some votes in Edo south,that's it.the election will be like the house of assembly election without the obi factor
How would they meet the spread?
I agree that LP and PDP would feed from the same voting bloc which will favor APC.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is aging faster
Somebody should tell this mind to rest and go for holidays.
I'll suggest Maldives and he can take me along sha
your mum and Ebola unko

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by garfield1: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Aiel123:

How would they meet the spread?
I agree that LP and PDP would feed from the same voting bloc which will favor APC.

Getting spread is easy na.6 in north,5 in south,one in central.apc losing central doesn't mean they won't get votes in the central
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Skty: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Lol. Probably why that NBA man was being partisan last year, he too is eyeing political post.

Na this Edo election people go understand that state election is totally different from a federal election that is marred with chronic religious bigotry.

Obaseki will soon launch is own PDP game that “Olumide” in his name is affiliated to Yoruba. Then launch another one that “Philip Shaibu” is from Edo North and not their turn.

The film go sweet to watch.

Or Olumide is Itsekiri
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Levels1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
kerry57:

Oga English is not my papa language, I fit use am anyhow make u dey do class captain on top language wey u no fit sabi finish

No, now.

No be wetin I mean be that.

I only won tell you say, no be all of us support him as you said we and not condemning you ooo.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Greatkenny2: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Lol. Probably why that NBA man was being partisan last year, he too is eyeing political post.

Na this Edo election people go understand that state election is totally different from a federal election that is marred with chronic religious bigotry.

Obaseki will soon launch is own PDP game that “Olumide” in his name is affiliated to Yoruba. Then launch another one that “Philip Shaibu” is from Edo North and not their turn.

You ronu retards and fvked up theories
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Johnthesuccess: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
fredoooooo:
Obi of Edo ... Oluaye mu lẹ , oba irọ of igboland cheesy cheesy grin

😂😂😂😂 He has succeeded in turning his people into headless mob. Natring nittwits. What a people.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Mrfixiit: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is aging faster
Somebody should tell this man to rest and go for holidays.
He's not complaining and more over he's not like the vegetable in Aso rock you blindly support
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by John4B: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is aging faster

Is he aging more than ur poor father? If obi were ur dad ur life won't be this miserable.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by John4B: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is aging faster

Is he aging more than ur poor father? If obi were ur dad ur life won't be this miserable.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Osariemen12: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Omenlon:
I expect all the parties to present their candidate from Edo central and if that happens APC will win Edo guber election without breaking sweat. Before you argue, APC has 2 senators out of 3, 6 reps members out of 9 and 9 State house of assembly members out of 24, that is local politics not Peter Obi's influenced support.

Why do you think I will argue with you? It's your opinion, not mine. Whatever convictions you have is entirely yours. For us here in Bini, the custodian of Edo guber votes, APC is dead and gone. It is simple: Oshiomole's pride and self assessment won't allow him to look towards Edo Central. Don't be surprise if he presents Iyamu again with the intention of dividing our votes and keeping Edo North bloc votes. It won't work. We reserve our bloc vote for Edo Central. APC can't rule Edo State in the next four years. That's our collective resolution.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by elefind(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:

Concerning the name "Olumide" there are over 5 Yoruba speaking communities in Edo State. Their culture, food and language is Yoruba but they are in Edo State.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Hpesoj: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Hmmmm!
May we not labour in Vain.

No Politician , woman worth Dying for! Even
jesus that died for Human, later resurrected 3rd day after.

Heal ur soul bro.

I am an Anglican by birth , Anglican/pentecostal till date!
Na ppl like you, making the world sick.
U 💯% sinner, so what makes u different?
U be the Obidients man, I know how u think, as u no see other means to attack me, u decided to use "YES DADDY'S" RULE, RELIGION WAR, but o gbe gbagi! Omo jesu ni yi, another one, mudiaga

Being born in a family of Christian adherents does not make one a Christian. Going to Church does not equally make one a Christian. Nuff said.
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Excelll: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR=Idiot...!
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Dozie32(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Obi is aging faster

Obi and your Thiefinubu, who's more older? Efulefu
Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by kerry57: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Levels1:

No, now.

No be wetin I mean be that.

I only won tell you say, no be all of us support him as you said we and not condemning you ooo.

Ok, now I understand bro. I sincerely believe that we all have a right to make choices on who to support and who not to support. I respect people's choices and can't beef or attack u for that bro.
OBI is my CHOICE.
Peace ma bro.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo by Levels1(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2023
kerry57:

Ok, now I understand bro. I sincerely believe that we all have a right to make choices on who to support and who not to support. I respect people's choices and can't beef or attack u for that bro.
OBI is my CHOICE.
Peace ma bro.

Well said mature MAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) / PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections / Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.