Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year (587 Views)

BBC Bandits Documentary: NBC Fines DSTV, Startimes And TSTV 5 Million Naira Each / Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud / Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by iSense247: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
How come nobody is talking about this?

Dear subscriber, kindly be informed of StarTimes' new subscription price on DTT: Nova N1500: Basic N2600; Classic N3800. Effective from September 1. Recharge now to enjoy the old price. We highly appreciate your loyalty and will continuously provide our best service.

It was increased by 33% in May and just today the above SMS notification was sent to subscribers to notify them of another 25% increment by September 1.

Between May and now, my salary has not increased but has lost its purchasing power by 50%. Between May and now, I have only subscribed once. With this increment, I may not subscribe again till the end of this year.

Who did I offend? APC why?
Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by jmoore(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
iSense247:

It was increased by 33% in May and just today the above SMS notification was sent to subscribers to notify them of another 25% increment by September 1.

Between May and now, my salary has not increased but has lost its purchasing power by 50%. Between May and now, I have only subscribed once. With this increment, I may not subscribe again till the end of this year.

Watch free channels.

Startimes is still cheap. No be fuel of 600 naira per litre you go use watch tv not up to 2 hours?

1 Like

Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by Ofunaofu: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
iSense247:

We know what we mean when we say that Tinubu's economic policies have depleted the income of a typical Nigerian worker by over 300% thereby moving over 180 million Nigerians into multi dimensional poverty

1 Like

Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by BoldBrainz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Startimes still exists?
Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by seborrhic: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
So people use their money to subscribe to startimes,a glorified NTA rebranded with Chinko management?When there is GOtv basic that is 100times better watch,screen and quality wise.
Rather listen to radio stations than watch,talkless of subscribing to Startimes.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by Saao(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
seborrhic:
So people use their money to subscribe to startimes,a glorified NTA rebranded with Chinko management?When there is GOtv basic that is 100times better watch,screen and quality wise.
Rather listen to radio stations than watch,talkless of subscribing to Startimes.
see how u finish startimes like you both dey drag one woman together grin
Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by iSense247: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
seborrhic:

That something is costlier doesn't mean it has/add more value. And do you really mean it is better to listen to radio stations rather than watching StarTimes?
Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by seborrhic: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
iSense247:
That something is costlier doesn't mean it has/add more value. And do you really mean it is better to listen to radio stations rather than watching StarTimes?
If you can watch NTA comfortably for even 1 hour,then you would not have any problem watching startimes.
But if u can't stand analogue video quality and programming,then it's far better you listen to radio stations,believe me you will get more value for money and time than watching startimes,unless as I earlier posted,you find watching NTA very interesting and educative.
Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by ozo13(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
iSense247:

I got the message as well.funny enough I ported to GoTv say more than 4yrs now
Re: Startimes Increases DTT Subscription Price The Second Time This Year by happymama: 7:45pm On Feb 20
And they increased it again

(1) (Reply)

APC Twitter Page Caught Posting Fake News / A Northern Will Not Be Nigeria President For A Long Time / INEC Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas And Prosperous New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.