Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Spanish FA Chief Sparks Fury After KISSING Players And 'Grabbing His Groin' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish FA Chief Sparks Fury After KISSING Players And 'Grabbing His Groin' (293 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spanish FA Chief Sparks Fury After KISSING Players And 'Grabbing His Groin' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Spanish FA chief sparks fury after KISSING players and 'grabbing his groin'

'It seems this guy was drooling over the whole team.'

Full Story

1 Share

Re: Spanish FA Chief Sparks Fury After KISSING Players And 'Grabbing His Groin' by adebayo987: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
What a man!
OLAADEGBU:
Spanish FA chief sparks fury after KISSING players and 'grabbing his groin'

'It seems this guy was drooling over the whole team.'

Full Story

1 Like

Re: Spanish FA Chief Sparks Fury After KISSING Players And 'Grabbing His Groin' by enchy: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good evening nairalanders, my name is enoch omojevwe, pls i recently lost my job and my account balance is red, pls any support rendered will be highly appreciated, thank u all..
Name:Enoch omojevwe
Bank:zenith bank
Acccount number:2009674491
Re: Spanish FA Chief Sparks Fury After KISSING Players And 'Grabbing His Groin' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2023
Jenni Hermoso to take legal action against Rubiales after forced kiss

KISSING SCANDAL 🙆‍♂️

Spanish World Cup Winning forward, Jenni Hermoso has decided to pursue action against Luis Rubiales after she was forcefully kissed 💋

Full Story

(1) (Reply)

Afeez Olawale Awakan Joins Alhala SC Of Bahrain / Messi, The Last Player To Score Free-kick For Inter Miami, PSG, Barça, Argentina / Who's In Control Of Champions League? Not Everyone Knows The Meaning Of UEFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.