Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP (25230 Views)

Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing But Merger Is Unattainable - LP / Breaking News Peter OBI & Rabiu Kwankwaso ..... / The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by phorget(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
sweetgala:

Those people don't have a moral compass, they're just bitter that APC didn't zone to SE that Tinubu contested and won

Zoning to the southeast wasn't the bone of contention, the people wanted a worthy aspirant and Tilumbu never appear to be one.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by ozo13(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Okechinwadike:
am sorry for the insult but pdp far better than apc
it clearly shows most political class are after personal interest.Forget all the integrity magana
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by MomohMrMoore: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Campaign after election. Tinubu will rule for a good 8 years. He won when the president, vice president, senate president, his party chairman were against him especially in primary, it is now when he is the PRESIDENT, he will not win?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by Tompson88: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Medicine after death, if not for their selfish interest, APC should not be here ruling us today despite the suffering they've brought upon us.
chisomkachy:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/21/coalition-merger-out-of-question-discussion-possible-lps-tanko/
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by Kingbuhari(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Rabio and Atiku are bunch of cowards... what will it cost them to front obi and save Nigeria from frog eyes Ebola Tinubu
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by KingMiles007: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
There Is No Merger With Other Political Parties – Labour Party Assures Nigerians

The Labour Party, LP, has refuted speculated claims that the opposition party is in merger talks with other opposition parties, following the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

However, the Spokesperson of the LP presidential campaign council, Yunusa Tanko, who denied the merger during an interview with Channels Television, said that the party is not ruling out a “working alliance” with other political parties. Tanko said the LP is speaking with other political parties of like minds, adding that “a merger is out of the question.”

He said, “When you talk about merger, it means that political parties from different parts of the country come together, submit their documents to INEC and then they will be pronounced as a new political party and that isn’t obtainable at the moment.”

See what LP said about the merger here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by alimiadedayo1: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
phorget:

Ok, I hope who ever you support would have ”transformed” your life to into Lagos standard though.

Hope you are now happy?🤷‍♂️
I don't expect least from you than this.. Your brain is not different from the man that says he receive advise from a mad man.. literally he is a mad man
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by phorget(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

I don't expect least from you than this.. Your brain is not different from the man that says he receive advise from a mad man.. literally he is a mad man

I would rather have a mad man than whoever you might think of, a madman with a track record of excellence is worth more than the kleptomaniac politician you might support.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by sweetgala(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:

Zoning to the southeast wasn't the bone of contention, the people wanted a worthy aspirant and Tilumbu never appear to be one.

His name is not Tilumbu but I'm certain you know that. Continue to dey cry
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by phorget(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
sweetgala:

His name is not Tilumbu but I'm certain you know that. Continue to dey cry

Lol...
So you think it's all about myself alone? The whole country is in tears already.
Tilumbu or Ebola you think I care about anybody's name? I only care about them giving me a better country than they met it, you can continue playing politics of tribalism for all I care but I know someday soon we would understand the evil we've done to ourselves.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by Coronavirus1: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating chinedu, prove that in the court
Already proven beyond reasonable doubt only waiting for the court to serve justice
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by alimiadedayo1: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:

I would rather have a mad man than whoever you might think of, a madman with a track record of excellence is worth more than the kleptomaniac politician you might support.
which track record someone who left Anambra in destitute or shackle.. Anambra that looks like a slum. stop hyping failure..as worst as Buhari, He is better than obituary the crying lieing machine
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by phorget(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
which track record someone who left Anambra in destitute or shackle.. Anambra that looks like a slum. stop hyping failure..as worst as Buhari, He is better than obituary the crying lieing machine

Lol...
Have you been to Anambra before?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by sweetgala(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:

Lol...
So you think it's all about myself alone? The whole country is in tears already.
Tilumbu or Ebola you think I care about anybody's name? I only care about them giving me a better country than they met it, you can continue playing politics of tribalism for all I care but I know someday soon we would understand the evil we've done to ourselves.

Ekun e sese bere ni.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by phorget(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
sweetgala:

Ekun e sese bere ni.

Pele o, mo lero wipe o n ri ounje mu lo sile fun awon ara ile re sha?

Eni ti o nfe ki ilu ki o dara tori ti ara re nikan ko, Oye ti o kan ara Awo nbo wa kan ara Ede.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by sweetgala(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:

Pele o, mo lero wipe o n ri ounje mu lo sile fun awon ara ile re sha?

Eni ti o nfe ki ilu ki o dara tori ti ara re nikan ko, Oye ti o kan ara Awo nbo wa kan ara Ede.

Ara awo bilan Ko, ara ila nko
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by alimiadedayo1: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:

Lol...
shut up useless OSU you think we don't know how people were cursing obi when he left the government very useless set of people being driven by bigotism
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by alimiadedayo1: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
phorget:

Lol...
shut up useless OSU you think we don't know how people were cursing obi when he left the government very useless set of people being driven by bigotism.. stop disgracing your generation
Re: Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP by phorget(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
shut up useless OSU you think we don't know how people were cursing obi when he left the government very useless set of people being driven by bigotism.. stop disgracing your generation

Do you know that Kofoworola Bucknor the deputy to Tilumbu while he was a governor never had a good word for him?
If Anambrians were cursing obi then can you compare the curse to what Tilumbu is receiving now? Tilumbu cannot even leave the office before collecting his own curse...😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sani Ahmed Is Nigeria Air Force New Commander / "We Are Able To Kill 700 Boko Haram, They Were Running Away" - Nigerian Soldiers / Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.