Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) (1845 Views)

Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria / Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) / Lagos Starts Rehabilitation Of Street Lights On Expressways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by FatherOfJesus: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
The government of Abia state is rehabilitating inner roads in Aba to serve as alternative routes for cummuters when work starts on the major roads that has huge traffic.
This is Jubilee road, Aba

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Cunnilingus(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
See as Abia dey enjoy Good news everyday. Na so e suppose be for the whole of Nigeria if Bulaba the Drug baron hadn't rigged himself in

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by IduNaOba: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2023
LP be doing big moves.
Only SE has
APGA
LP
APC
PDP
Yet some people sag SE is their problem.
See wetin una for enjoy all. Over but una vote person wey dey wear pampers.

20 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by kettykin: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2023
The whole scenic view is now positive unlike previously

8 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by loosecanon50(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2023
Abia state has gotten it right through LP.

This is what citizens would have been enjoying at national level but ecornomists said no.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by meum: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2023
This man was never given a chance all these while he contested. Let me put it this way, he was rigged out by the establishment all these while. Now see what is happening in Abia. The people sure made the right choice by voting LP.

17 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 1:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Abia state is experiencing fresh air

14 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Brownville007: 1:41am On Aug 22, 2023
labour

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2023
All i see is a muddy unkempt road.

Show me the completed road when it is ready.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Emetex22(m): 2:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Skyview01:

Descendant of the fallen demon spotted 😆 🤣 😂, just look at the street view, aren't u shocked it looked that advanced, high rising, not brown zinc sheds seen all over ur despicable region, better buy ur Blood Pressure medication, u never see anything

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 22, 2023
Emetex22:

Descendant of the fallen demon spotted 😆 🤣 😂, just look at the street view, aren't u shocked it looked that advanced, high rising, not brown zinc sheds seen all over ur despicable region, better buy ur Blood Pressure medication, u never see anything

Emeka,

Keep celebrating mediocrity and a muddy road inugo!

Onye iberibe!
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Emetex22(m): 2:10am On Aug 22, 2023
Skyview01:

Emeka,

Keep celebrating mediocrity and a muddy road.

Onye iberibe@
Go back and gobble ur rotten ewedu, agbado miscreant, return back to ur dungeon

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Emetex22:

Go back and gobble ur rotten ewedu, agbado miscreant, return back to ur dungeon

Ok Ajonwa!
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Ozommadu: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Aba fine oo to be honest.

The two former governors made us hate and painted aba so badly same way i no longer feel Anambra and Soludo, thank God for Alex and LP.

8 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Jcoleworld911: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

The two former governors made us hate and painted aba so badly same way i no longer feel Anambra and Soludo, thank God for Alex and LP.

And you must find a way to bring Soludo and Anambra into this discussion
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2023
When you win election freely u would perform freely

When people rig you in you would have to settle them so there won't be enough to develop the statev

6 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Madmohamed1: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
The government of Abia state is rehabilitating inner roads in Aba to serve as alternative routes for cummuters when work starts on the major roads that has huge traffic.
This is Jubilee road, Aba
I want too so ikpeazu what did he do for eight years of his adminstration.
That man should be investigate and he must vomit anything he swallowed up to that his big stomach.
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Ofunaofu: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2023
IduNaOba:
LP be doing big moves.
Only SE has
APGA
LP
APC
PDP

diversity is the spice of life

7 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Winner90: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Aba is so beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Armaggedon: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

I don't think you are needed to validate Soludo's effort.
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Ozommadu: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
I don't think you are needed to validate Soludo's effort.

You're just one out of millions of Anambrains, that's if you're from Anambra state.
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Ozommadu: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

And you must find a way to bring Soludo and Anambra into this discussion

Soludo dey fall my hand oga

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Armaggedon: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

You're just one out of millions of Anambrains, that's if you're from Anambra state.
And it happened that it was the Anambra people that voted him. They are the ones he is working for. The lousy feelings of a social media peasant wouldn't necessarily count.
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by igwebuike01: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2023
I keep saying it. Aba has the best inner streets connectivity in Nigeria. Some places with useless flyovers don't have Inner street roads

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Ride on sir.

We love what you are doing from ogbaland.
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by saintkel(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2023
IduNaOba:
LP be doing big moves.
Only SE has
APGA
LP
APC
PDP
that pampers stuff sha....hehehehehe!!!
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Osariemen12: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2023
This man means business.
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Ozommadu: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
And it happened that it was the Anambra people that voted him. They are the ones he is working for. The lousy feelings of a social media peasant wouldn't necessarily count.

Lol, atleast you recognised it was Anambra people that voted him. They can also vote him out if it pleases them
Re: Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) by Morbeta11(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Skyview01:

Stfu.....why didn't your father contest.

(1) (Reply)

2 Chicago State University Affidavits Rendered The Deposition Useless. / Mugabe Must Go / Gov’s Wives Fight Over First Lady Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.